The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:10 am

Geordie---->>>> That`s a very nice SNOWTROOPER..I think that`s one of the coolest star wars action figures!! ... A very nice carded example!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Here's today's score. SW-D Baggie Vader, ROTJ 65-A Vader, Gentle Giant Vintage Han Solo SMall Head and Chewie, and ArtFX Vader. I know the last 3 aren't vintage, but cool anyway.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 2011-05-19_18-58-52_284
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Those Gentle Giant figures are too cool. Vintage, no - but still very cool!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:14 am

Great stuff Tad! That 65A Vader looks to be in great shape, mind giving us a closer look?

I have the Koto Vader on order from BBTS as we speak, can't wait to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Those 12" GG figures are sweet. I'm waiting for the Walrusman and Hammerhead.

Here are my latest pickups. Some loose figures for my long suffering loose set. It gets put on the back burner alot because of the bootleg addiction.
I am particularly happy with Cliff Claven (Hoth Commander). Anyone else think Madine looks like a wimpy Grizzly Adams? The only one of these I had as a kid was the At-At Commander. I'll have to keep the cats away from Ackbar, they love fish. X-Wing Luke is ready to take on the whole Empire. And I'll have to hunt down a blaster for the B-Wing Pilot. I had to look up which one he is, I always forget. Thanks Dallas.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 0032-2

And here is my favorite this week. Dallas(Sith Noob) and I were talking about Black Polish Snowtroopers one time. So he made me one. I think it looks pretty damn cool. The flash of the camara doesn't do it justice. He's going to stand watch over the living room out here by the computer. Thanks Dallas.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 0042-2
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Great - now your going to get me bashed for making bootleg knock off's lol!

That was supposed to be a secret geek Just kidding. Obviously no intention of ever trying to pass them off as the real thing. Just for kicks.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Sith Noob wrote:
Great - now your going to get me bashed for making bootleg knock off's lol!

I think we can let this slide...... lol!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:02 am

Cool pickups, Paul!

Here's some things I received today.

MPC Model still wrapped
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 2011-05-20_21-32-43_722

A couple of Vader coins from China
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 2011-05-20_21-33-49_46

Some sweet Mexican bootlegs of Vader. (Thanks Trevor!)
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 2011-05-20_21-35-48_417

A rad Lily Ledy Vader Puzzle. ( Thanks, John!)
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 2011-05-20_21-36-29_406

And a PBP Vader with a better pic of the 65-A Vader from yesterday.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 2011-05-20_21-36-59_809

The 65-A is in great shape. Just minor shelf wear on the edges. I would guess it would grade AFA80, with the Bubble 85, and the Figure 85.

The PBP is pretty rough, though. The bubble is pretty crunched, and has come loose on the left and bottom. Might not have been the best buying decision, but this is the first one I'd seen for sale since I decided to have a Vader focus, so I figured I should grab it as at least a place holder.

BTW, I also just got a new lighting tent ( I think that's what it's called) so I can start using my Nikon and take some better pics instead of my DroidX camera. Hopefully my next update will be alot better. And I'll get some better pics of the 65-A Vader for you, Jesse.

Back to top Go down
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:13 am

sweet vaders m8!!!
ahhhh finaly someone with a vader fetish like me....
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:50 am

Tad those bootleg Vaders are really sweet. I really like the baggied one. Don't see those very often.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:08 am

Wow Tad, great pickups!! I like the PBP MOC. Swweeeet

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:16 am

Tthose Vader pieces kick ass! I've never seen a carded bootleg like that one on the right, and I LOVE those 3-packs (I've got 3 myself). Those coins are very neat too.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:38 am

Great stuff you guys pick up . Love the Spanish Vader.

I just got two vintage Japanise movie programs. They are fild with pictures and tell almost the hole story in pictures.
Im very impresed with them . Any one have more info on them ?

Thanks

Soren

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo001
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo002
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo004
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo003

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

love the japanese stuff soren! there's something about that lettering that just makes it so damn sexy Very Happy

this arrived today, from another part of the world Smile
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 DSC_5721

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 DSC_5722
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

DarthTad----> That Ledy puzzle is an amazing find!!! ... Is it still unopened??? , also great Vader PBP!! bounce

WOW, WOw, WOW Hyver!!! ----> An absolute impressive find!! .. jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop ..
I still remember hearing to that cassette when I was young!!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

@merlin wrote:
DarthTad----> That Ledy puzzle is an amazing find!!! ... Is it still unopened??? , also great Vader PBP!!

Thanks, Merlin! The Ledy puzzle is mostly wrapped. There are a few tears, but overall about 80% still in plastic.

Here are some new additions I found waiting for me today. Go easy on me with the pics, I just got a new lightbox setup, and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to take pics with my DSLR.

Thanks to Paul for introducing me to these, I found this 12" Vader Lamp.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 DSC_0527

AFA 85 AT-ST Driver, and my first polish bootleg, a Second Gen Polish Vader with Cape (Thanks, Jakub!!)

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 DSC_0526

And my coolest Vader piece yet, an unpunched 12-B Takara Vader. I could actually use some help on this one. I believe it is the Takara sculpt, but I can't tell for sure. There's an up-close pic, so any opinions would be great! It's a dull grey head, and it looks like the sculpts I've seen in my online research. And it looks different than my other Vaders when I compare them. But I look to the TIG for all knowledge! If it's not the Takara sculpt, I still love it! Having the Takara sculpt would just be a bonus for me!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 DSC_0524

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 DSC_0534
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:26 pm

@DarthTad wrote:
And my coolest Vader piece yet, an unpunched 12-B Takara Vader. I could actually use some help on this one. I believe it is the Takara sculpt, but I can't tell for sure. There's an up-close pic, so any opinions would be great! It's a dull grey head, and it looks like the sculpts I've seen in my online research. And it looks different than my other Vaders when I compare them. But I look to the TIG for all knowledge! If it's not the Takara sculpt, I still love it! Having the Takara sculpt would just be a bonus for me!

An easy way to identify if it is a Takara sculpt is by looking at the COO information under the POP. If it is blank its the Takara sculpt.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Takara10
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Tad cool Vadere pickups. Of corse I most love the bootleg goodness. I had a feeling that you'd be looking for one of those lamps after I showed you mine. Pretty cool aren't they? I want to pic up a few more of them myself. Each one is a little different becasue everyone used different paints and colors. I think I love them because mine was such a big part of my childhood.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Cool, thanks! Yeah mine has the Made In Hong Kong, so I guess it's Kenner. But I'm stoked on it!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:42 pm

@kisstour03 wrote:
Tad cool Vadere pickups. Of corse I most love the bootleg goodness. I had a feeling that you'd be looking for one of those lamps after I showed you mine. Pretty cool aren't they? I want to pic up a few more of them myself. Each one is a little different becasue everyone used different paints and colors. I think I love them because mine was such a big part of my childhood.

Yeah, man. Those things are hideously awesome. Ive found a couple one-bay, and this is the first one that arrived. You're totally right, the coolest thing is that every one is different. I wonder what the story is behind each one. LIke if it was a gift like yours was, or a collector painted it back in the day. Just too cool. Thanks again for showing me about them!
Back to top Go down
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:34 am

Recent MOC purchases:

Princess Leia Kenner 12C
Princess Leia Kenner 31B
Princess Leia Glasslite!

I'll update my "Leia" thread soon!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:41 am

@BruceW wrote:
Recent MOC purchases:

Princess Leia Kenner 12C
Princess Leia Kenner 31B
Princess Leia Glasslite!

I'll update my "Leia" thread soon!

pics or it didn't happen! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:17 am

Hi guys

Here are my last pick ups Smile

I met a guy on a flea market , he had some 80's toys so i asked him if he had some vintage SW . He said that he had some from the old films. So we aranged to met up the folowing week .

I have been searching for some moc's that was sold in Denmark . And this was an old guy , so i he colud have some vintage moc's.

When we met up he had some vintage moc's , but none of them had danish price tags Sad .

But i got some nice moc's and my first Troilogos Smile

Bib
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo010

Emperor
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo009

Anakin
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo006

And then this one. And this is where it gets wild.

It's an Rancor Keeper miscardet on a Anakin cardback . He has no hood or stick in his completly sealed buble .

I have been doing a lot of searching and have talk to Joe , who has never seen one like it. So this might be the only one knowen to excist Smile . I'm so happy with the 4 moc's but most with the RK bounce .

And then i'm very sad on Joe's part. Because now he has competition on the tri's Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo003Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 Th_swtrilogo004

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:18 am

Soren, firstly congrats on the pick ups Smile

When you contacted me about the RK miscard I honestly expected to see some cut and paste repair job but I was pleasantly surprised to see what looks like a genuine miscard!

I can't fault the bubble type for that cardback (Anakin is very common with the small bubble) and the origin doesn't sound at all suspect, one thing is for sure - Anything is possible with Trilogos and from what I can see that RK looks legit to me ! Congrats Very Happy

As for the competition - go away Laughing
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks Joe
And thank you for your help and insight

I will try to stay out off your Tri's but they are very very nice as a moc. But give me a Tri Bespin Guard moc and we can call it a truth for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-