The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

If you find me an 8D8 miscard tri (if one exists) you can have my bespin Guard hybrid Wink

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Bespinfront
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

Sweet pick ups, Soren! That RK miscard is sweet! cheers
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:10 am

Great catch Soren. Lovely miscard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Some top pickups everyone!

Darth Tad - you've been busy with the DV items Cool The PBP moc is just great, and I love that bizarre Vader lamp too, also the cool MPC tie fighter.

Paul - nice selection of loose figs + Dallas custom special. Nice work.

Wouter - cool Spanish cassette pack!

Soren - Those Japanese programmes are nice - the graphics make such an extra cool difference on them. Cool mocs too! You been bugged by the Trilogo madness? :buzzing:
The Rancor Keeper miscard is just brilliant! Cool

excellent stuff everyone!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:57 pm

@Hyver wrote:
@BruceW wrote:
Recent MOC purchases:

Princess Leia Kenner 12C
Princess Leia Kenner 31B
Princess Leia Glasslite!

I'll update my "Leia" thread soon!

pics or it didn't happen! Wink

LOL! Laughing

Okay, point taken! Limelight updated!
Back to top Go down
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm

@soren wrote:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Th_swtrilogo001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Th_swtrilogo003Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Th_swtrilogo004

WOW! Nice miscard! Congrats on that, Soren!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Great adds everyone!!

Tad - The PBP Vader is awesome (An that puzzles aint to shabby LOL)

Bruce - Saw the Leia in the limelight posting. Very nice!!

Soren - How do you make a boring Anakin exciting? Find a miscard with an equally boring character!!! Thats amazing and I'm sure you'll have a share of PM's from people who want it!

Hyver - Great Tape!!

My latest pick ups -

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Img-2012

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Img-2013

Tsukuda General Madine
Wicker Clipper
Top Toys Chief Chirpa

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:33 pm

John-- Great pickups! I really like the Tsukuda Madine!

Got my second Vader lamp in the mail today. 2 down.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 DSC_0001
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:40 pm

@soren wrote:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Th_swtrilogo001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Th_swtrilogo003Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Th_swtrilogo004

WOW... very interesting item!!!..... I really enjoy to see miscards, CONGRATS SOREN!! , and as I always said, no matter how much do you think you know , in this "hobby" you never stop learning!! ... because new thing things always surface every single day!!!!

John..... Nice pickups!!! ..... specially for the Osito Ewok!!

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Tad that lamp is really nice. I'm going to look for a few more myself. Maybe we can become the foremost experts Laughing .
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:11 pm

soren lovin the miss card buddy love this hobby new things turn up all the time nice one buddy do you recon it's the only one then mate ?

john nice moc pic ups matey likeing the top toys my favorite Wink

darthtad that vader lamp is way cool but very spooooooookey as well affraid but i like spooooooooky What a Face

congrats jase Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

@kisstour03 wrote:
Tad that lamp is really nice. I'm going to look for a few more myself. Maybe we can become the foremost experts Laughing .

LOL. Maybe we'll write a book and become the Gus and Duncan of ugly Vader lamps!

Honestly, though, I've tried researching them, and can't seem to find anything. I assumed they had been just a ceramic kit that you bought and glazed. But both my lamps have different bottoms, suggesting they weren't sculpted the same. And I've noticed some have a saber that sticks out of his right hand, and some don't. Some have a hole where I would assume the lightsaber used to be, and some are completely solid there, implying there never was a hole or lightsaber.

Also, one that I have has "1983" etched in the bottom, which looks like it was done when the clay was still wet. So I'm not sure of their origin. I almost think maybe it was a kit you could buy, with maybe some kind of mold you could use to apply wet clay on or in. Then maybe oven bake it and glaze it.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:51 am

Thanks for all the nice words on the Rancor / Anakin moc Smile

Joe- I can make one for you, wich card do you want it on ? lol!

Jese: i think that there most have been more back in the days there must have been more . But today the chance of finding one that not already in the hands of a collector . Is one in a milion. But things still turn up out of the blue.

Darthberizing: Nice moc's Smile

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:42 am

LOVE the lamps! they'd fit right in my heap, yes sir! Smile

great find soren! miscards are awayls fun to see

john, again ace score! you just keep on rocking that world thing

..talking of which.. for all you vinyl-fetishists out there.. this batch arrived today

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 DSC_5723
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Wouter, the 45s are brilliant. Congrats. I have most of the story records now but not those cool Japanese ones! LMK if you get any Japanese doubles you want to trade/sell. I'm going to be limelighting my SW vinyl very soon after a couple more arrive in the post Very Happy Spinnin!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Hyver, those 45's are RAD! Nice score, Man! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Man, I swear I've only missed a few days here but I see it's been 3 pages worth! Some awesome finds guys. Lamps, miscards, moc's, vinyl, so much to see! Too bad I'm at work right now... I'll have to revisit later.
Back to top Go down
Michifromhell
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Wow the Vinyl stuff is great. Congrats to the really nice Lot.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Today I received my first Canadian Vader. 77-back AFA 80.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 2011-05-25_16-12-41_517
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Nice tad. And from my neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah, that Canadian piece will add some class to your collection. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

@JesseVader08 wrote:
Yeah, that Canadian piece will add some class to your collection. Laughing

lol! Effin' eh!
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:46 am

Great items, I love to see all the rare item you guys have bought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:08 am

OK let's do it and go through all the old posts to see your newest stuff, starting at page 63 of the previous thread this time.

So fasten your seat belts and be prepared for

Dr Dengar's Monster Review Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Letsgo

Stealthboy: Sweet Leia 12-back. Good luck hunting the other remaining six 12-backs to complete the run, keep us informed.

Adolfo: Amazing you manage to collect Ledy MOCs like they are Klaatu Skiff MOCs. Congrats on the Ackbar card dude! BTW, why you want me to look at Ackbar's butt? Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Ackbar11

@merlin wrote:

here is my recent acquisition LL MOC 100 % original ADMIRAL ACKBAR!! ..... ....It Cost me a little fortune, the carton and the figure are just amazing... but you can see the only "BUTT"..... anyway another great find!!

Chris: Fine Droids/Ewoks counter display!! Was it used for holding the VHS tapes? 1985 or a bit later?

Dallas: Congrats on your hollow tube Tusken Raider. Still have to add one for my collection, but those damn Ledys take all the cash right now. Very Happy

Shawn: That Luke Jedi Multi pack is a truly nice addition to your focus collection. Never seen them before. Good luck trying to find the corresponding baggies.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Multipacks

Robbie: Nice lot of MOCs. The paint error on R5-D4 is a great find. I also like your 12 back Luke.

Dallas: Congrats on your Ledy Ree Yees. You are planning to collect more Mexicans, I mean –cough cough - licensed ones?

Joe: Nice Logray and Lumat Tri MOCs for your focus. I like the "Made in Mexico" in the bottom right corner of the Lumat card.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Lumat11

Soren: What a shame that your Leia Hoth MOC was damaged during transport. Did you manage to repair it?

Mirco: An unplayed Trilogo ISP-6, that's something you don't see every day. Very very very nice!!! The Nov '78 issue of Woman's day is also a great pick up. Have you already tried the crispy turkey recipe? Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Awomansday1-1

John: I am always amazed by the foreign MOCs you manage to pick up. The Meccano Ben is just great!

Dean: Congrats on your Glasslite R2-D2 MOC. BTW: Do you have a R2 or Glasslite focus?

Joe: Some sweet Tri MOCs to fuel your cool website. Congrats!

Paul: Love to see those minty loose figures.

Joe: That is insane, an instant Ledy collection!!! Congrats!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 179866_168258946553062_100001068724933_370410_6587230_n

Dallas: Some nice bootleg additions m8! The Han Hoth seems pretty accurate to the licensed figure. I like the golden/black Zuckuss.
BTW where is that pretty display you used last time to compensate for the ugliness of these bootlegs? Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 DSC03579

Emiel: Congrats on completing your Wampa run with another super mint addition.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Sw_hoth_wampa_1_dollar_rebate_offer_esb_kenner001

John: Your Heavy Metal casted TIE Fighter Pilot looks ace and I agree, is totally unneeded. But who cares?

Adolfo: A Ledy Jawa MOC, this is crazy man!!! And to make things worse for me, you even add a AT-ST MOC with a paint error. Please stop it, I can not bear all those MOCs anymore. :clap:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Jawaat14

Paul: Some decent Mexi Luke bootlegs. Am I looking at the rare mustard on left cheek variant?

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 0018

LOL, it appears I was not the only one thinking that.
@kisstour03 wrote:

Dallas- The brown Luke looks like he had too much mustard on his burger.

Brian: I love all vintage from Japan, that transformer X-Wing is fantastic, and even came with the box, having that cool Takara logo. :Drool:
Congrats on your rare yellow light saber too.

Wouter: Nice score of vintage! The vinyls are great. You have the right equipment at home to still listen to them?

LOL scooped again, by John this time.

@Darthberizing wrote:

Wouter - Lets get a record player and hear those!!

Pete: Some Sweet MOCs with Nien Nunb and Ackbar offers. Very clear blisters!!

John: Love to see that Clipper Han.

Dallas: Some more bootlegs, the 2nd gen AT-ST driver and 3rd gen Fett are my favorites this time. Well done!
Who dares to say bootlegs are ugly?!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Bootleg

Tony: Some amazing stuff I haven't seen before. Congrats on the pristine Die Cast X-Wing MOC and the multipacks.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Img_1310

John: That header is kick ass!! :Drool:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Img-2011

Serket: Congrats picking up a Ledy Vader for cheap. Good luck hunting the saber now. How about the cape, is it Ledy as well?

Lee: The famous black neck Lando in minty condition!! Congrats, well done m8!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Picture%20338

Red5: Sweet MIM Squid. welcome to the Ledy club. Very Happy

Wouter: As said before, that is an incredible lot for less. Congrats! This time I won't make jokes about the guitar anymore. Very Happy

Shawn: Congrats on your red light saber. This is the 2nd one I see in this thread today, next to Brian’s yellow one. I wonder whether we will see a green saber also today. Still 4 pages to go. BTW did these sabers have sound and/or light features?

Wouter: Some nice odd balls. What the heck is a Canadian R2 bank, something to draw cash from?

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 DSC_5680

Andy: Crystal clear bubble on this ROTJ Snowie. Congrats!

Tad: You got me. At first glance, I thought WTF, what are those Meccano like vintage Kenner MOCs, and what is that miniature MOC doing there. Then I realized, I was seeing the things at the wrong scale.:I am stupid:
These giant MOCs look pretty cool. Congrats on your SW-D Baggie Vader and ROTJ 65-A Vader.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 2011-05-19_18-58-52_284

Paul: Some more minty loose figures, Your collection is growing rapidly. I like the custom Polish black snowtrooper. Kudos for Dallas.

Tad: Some more Vader pick-ups. Fine Ledy puzzle and PBP MOC. Please share your experiences with the 'light tent', I also though about buying one to make better pics of SW figures.

Soren: Cool Japanese paperwork!!

Wouter: Sweet audio cassette!! So totally vintage.

Tad: Ok I see you have already made some pics with your new light box. They look pretty OK. What lamp you use to get the right lightning?
Congrats on the bootleg Vader. The 12 back Takara Vader is ace. I did not know these cards could also be packed with Kenner Vaders.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 DSC_0524

Bruce: Some very sweet Leia MOCs for your Leia Organization. My favourite is the Glasslite version.

Soren: Congrats finding those MOCs. The miscarded Rancor Keeper is a great find. How in earth could they have placed this fat bald guy on a Anakin card, look at the guy, he does not even remotely resembling him. Very Happy

John: As always some sweet foreign MOCs for your focus. My personal favourite is the Tsukada Madine this time, just because I like Japanese stuff, but I admit the Toptoys Chirpa is not too shabby too. Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Img-2012

Tad: Those Vader lamps are scary as hell. Great stuff. Nicely pictured as well. I wonder what other lamps were produced in the same line....

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 DSC_0001

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 ScaryLamp

Wouter: A huge haul of vinyl, Great find m8! Now take some time to listen all these before you list another purchase. :cantina:

Tad: Man you are collecting Vaders at lightning speed. Great AFA80 Canadian card!!.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 Finish-flag

OK done.....I enjoyed the ride, thanks for sharing all the nice stuff.

Cheers

Marco

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:43 am

Hey Marco,

I'm just starting to learn how to use my camera and trying to figure out the best setup, so I am definitely NOT the one to ask for lighting tips! lol!

But as I get more familiar and figure things out, I'll let you know.

Tad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-