The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!   Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 pm

OK, I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseum - https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1312-need-some-help-with-ll-yoda. I really have tried to do my research on this.

But I have horrible - I mean absolutely heinous luck with scoring genuine Ledy figs. I got this Yoda for a good price and I THINK he checks out OK based on the thread above.

The only thing I'm sure of though, is the figure lol. All the accessories have the little depressed circle. The snake has it on the bottom of the head and the body. The cane seems to be the right color w/the circle. I'm not too sure about the belt or cape - there is a photo of the cape stitching included.

You guys are the experts, and I'm trying to learn. So feel free to drop some knowledge on me Smile Thanks in advance for any help!

The files were too big for the website, so I uploaded them to the link below

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6317

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6318

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6319

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6320

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6322

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6323

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! Img_6324

Last edited by turkdlit on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!   Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Take a picture of the belt fastener: Wolff wrote: "IMO the pin from the fastener has to be the long one"
to upload pictures from photobucket just click the green looking TV (says image when you hover the cursor over it) & insert the IMG code (second one down in photobucket)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!   Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Sweet, thanks for the tip, James. Got the thumbnails uploaded.

I have no idea how long the belt buckle is on mine since I don't have a regular Yoda to compare it to - but it looks kind of long. Thanks again,
Mete
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!   Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Mete

It seems fine to me buddy. Did you check the coo against Wolff's guide here on TIG? All the accessories seem correct although its easier to tell if the belt is the right one if you fasten the clasp but it looks like it would stick out far enough to be correct for Ledy.

I don't think my Ledy snakes have the circle on the body of the snake, just the head, I'll have to check later. But I wouldn't think that would matter.

So you got it pretty cheap huh? Nice find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!   Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks Andy, I was looking at Wolffs guide as well...but Ive definitely had some bad luck with Ledys. Always reassuring to hear the opinions of those who know better than me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!   Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry in advance - need help with Yoda LL!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-