The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi søren, great story and nice to see you finally found a moc with a danish price sticker on Shocked

Thanks again for the kind words Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Joe I wouldn't consider myself a collector of Tri-Logo, but I do own a few TL moc items and enjoy them very much. Can I be in the club? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 pm

@ratherchildish wrote:
Joe I wouldn't consider myself a collector of Tri-Logo, but I do own a few TL moc items and enjoy them very much. Can I be in the club? Wink

Only if you post pictures Wink
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:27 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
@ratherchildish wrote:

Only if you post pictures Wink

I feel so dirty!

Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 Trilog10
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 am

More Ewok love Suspect
Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 SDC12067
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Nice Trilogo Ewoks Pete and AJ! Where did you get them from guys? the bay?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Poorly listed on ebay for a tenner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Nice! And they say collecting Vintage is expensive lol!
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:07 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Nice! And they say collecting Vintage is expensive lol!

Yep, all ebay. I believe the Klaatu owns the distinction of being my first MOC.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Bumping this up for some Trilogo love Very Happy

I think this picture might prove my Trilogo variation love (or people might just think I am weird!) lol

I took this the other week between hospital visits before our beautiful little baby finally came home Smile

While my set of 8D8's are "variants" in the sense that they differ from each other in some way (bubble,card or some kind of import sticker) my real aim is not for them to look different side by side but instead try to get a Trilogo MOC (or if not a cardback) to represent each and every European country that Trilogos were sold in, so even if they look the same from the front they will most likely have something on the back that makes them different and for me that's what is important Smile

Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 8d8_variants

From left to right-

Top row:

Meccano MOC (COO Sticker/Circle Punch/Small bubble) *Exclusive to France
Palitoy "70B" MOC with Clipper booklet *Distributed in Netherlands/Belgium and most probably Luxembourg (It was Clipper "Benelux" after all!Very Happy)
Palitoy "70C" MOC (Only fully sealed one that has been documented so far) *UK/Euro release (but this is more of a cardback variant)

Bottom row:

Palitoy "70B" with Italian Import Sticker *Easy to work this one out - UK Toy exported to Italy for sale
Palitoy "70B" *I consider this my UK variant because of the lack of import offers

Last one is a Palitoy "70C" cardback, when I bought this I got very excited thinking it was a fully sealed 70C but unfortunately it was inked, resealed and badly damaged so I decided to just have a clean cardback to at least prove its existence (but having the MOC version is definitely better and I am thankful to own it Very Happy)

So that means so far I have a MOC from:
France
England
Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg
Italy

Still aiming to find and buy either of the Spanish variants (and IMO the most interesting variants to look at) and possibly some cardbacks with Swedish or Danish stickers on but the core group of variations is represented above as are the majority of countries that Trilogos were sold in! Smile

Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Excellent array Joe.

And big congrats on the new arrival. There's fun, challenges, and amazement around every corner. You've probably heard it 1000x already, but it's 100% true: enjoy every minute because they grow quickly.
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Great Joe , i love your collection , and i'm on the look out for the cardback /moc with Danish sticker for you Very Happy

Soren
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 pm

AT-AT Commander with a Rebel Hoth blaster Very Happy . I have never seen a tri card where the bobble has a bit yellow taint .
Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 Th_ATAT001
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Shame about the yellow bubble Soren but cool nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?   Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trilogo collectors on TIG- how many do we have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-