The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

SW Figure Database

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

SW Figure Database - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Figure Database   SW Figure Database - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Congrats on the new addition, mate. Happy times ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
tk421
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
tk421

PostSubject: Re: SW Figure Database   SW Figure Database - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 am

Ok Ive finished my final testing but there reaches a point where you just need to say just do it!

Here are a few notes before you start.

• Member log in has now been enabled so you can now access the 'Members' page where you can download CAT and the template databases. I noticed some users have created a login already!

• Please read the prerequisites for running the program on the members page (very important). The program uses plugins that may require a higher Java runtime than you may have installed. Program manual TBA

• If anyone wants to contribute in creating a template database for another line of figures feel free to go ahead and I'll upload and list on the site.

• Any new program updates will be listed on this page.

• Backing up your database is simple. In your documents folder there will be a CAT\DB folder simply copy the database or set that folder up for a scheduled backup. I will create an in house method of backing up in time. I suggest you do this reguarly due to Murphys Law.

• At this stage I am only interested in bugs in the program and your general opinion of it. If you do or don't like something please give me an explenation. Finding faults is the best way for the program to grow.

• If you notice a button is disabled and is never enabled, generally means that the functionality is not complete or is disabled for the Lite Version.

I hope you enjoy using this program to help you manage your loose figure collection as I feel it has helped me!

Click here to go to BCS and Start!

Cheers,
TK421
Back to top Go down
tk421
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
tk421

PostSubject: Re: SW Figure Database   SW Figure Database - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi All,

Ive had this program freely available for a while now and I havent had any feedback so far. My time is very limited to work on the program with the arrival of my baby boy! also I'm working on another project.

So just putting the question out there.... is there anybody using it? and is it a worth while tool for collectors, as I have found it useful? Shocked The reason I ask is if there isn't many using then I can't justify developing it further i.e MOC/packaging functionality as a priority.

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: SW Figure Database   SW Figure Database - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 am

I just saw this thread, I would like to give it a test run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW Figure Database   SW Figure Database - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW Figure Database

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-