The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Welcome to TIG Jonathan Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 pm

welcome Jonathan!!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Very Happy welcome to TIG
Back to top Go down
kingespi
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
kingespi

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi, I am Harold from CANADA!

I am old,lol my kids think I am crazy because I collect Lili Ledy Star wars. I started maybe 1 years ago. but before I did collect all of 1995-2012 series of star wars but its nothing like the 1977-85, in my opinion. So, I sold everything and started with Lili. This is a cool sight to meet people and get information on the stuff we love to do for fun. The people that made this form , Thanks! ey!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:13 am

Welcome to the club, Harold!! welcome

Collecting Lili Ledy is fun, isn't it.
Back to top Go down
kingespi
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
kingespi

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Very much so. Lili Ledy are cool figures to collect. Just like anything. I am learning alot on this sight.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Welcome Harold cheers
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:30 pm

welcome Harold

Great to see a other ledy fan joining Tig
Back to top Go down
itfciain
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Evening all, not sure I ever actually introduced myself.

Iain from England - just married, baby on the way and a massive MOC addiction pretty much sums it up. Am a regular on the SWFUK site and also have a pretty active Ebay account. I recognize most of the names on here but thought it polite to say hello properly.

I have just posted up the pictures for my current limelight. If I get time this week I will get some pictures of my POTF and ROTJ runs as well.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Uh-oh! Here's trouble!! How you doin' Iain? Good to see you posting m8.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 am

Welcome to TIG Harold and welcome Ian welcome Good to have you onboard, hope you enjoy Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 am

Welcome over to TIG Iain cheers
Back to top Go down
robsolo32
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I discovered this forum by accident really. Very Happy I was researching closeup photos of Lili Ledy figs and stumbled across this site. Very nice set up and look.

My name is Robert Daugherty. I'm an active member on Rebel Scum (for about a year now) but have been a collector of Star Wars for 30+ years. I'm also a collector of tin toys, rare US coins, non-sports cards, Godzilla, King Kong, and monster movie memorabilia.

I live in Las Vegas with my beautiful wife, Jessica. We are both active duty Air Force and both look forward to retiring in two years. cheers

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with all you for quite a long time. I should have been doing this a long time ago, meeting and expanding who I know in the Star Wars world. I already recognize a few of you from Rebel Scum and some of you have probably seen my limelight display on RS.

Either way, I'll shut up. Thanks for having me. I look forward to being an active member.

Cheers
Robert
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Rob

Good to see you here. We did a deal a while back, you were great !!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
robsolo32
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey Darth,

I remember!! Look forward to wheeling and dealing with you again.

I saw your DT Ben. Very nice. Hmmmmmm

Rob
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:26 am

Welcome to TIG robsolo32.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:34 am

welcome to all of our new members!
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 am

Welcome to TIG Rob Cool

You collect Us coins eh? pM Coming Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 am

Welcome to TIG Robert welcome Feel free to post up your limelight, would love to see what SW goodies you have cheers
P.S the monster movie memorabilia sounds like a great sideline to SW collecting!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 am

Welcome Robert. welcome
Back to top Go down
robsolo32
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:02 am

Hey Thanks everyone. Man, I love this set up on this site. Definitely has the Star Wars feel to it.

Once I figure out the Limelight piece on TIG, I'll post some pics.

I've loved monster movies since my dad first showed me the 1933 version of King Kong and the 1955 version of Godzilla. Since then, I couldn't get enough. Now, I own and watch all of Ray Harryhausen's movies...favorites are It Came from Beneath the Sea, Jason and the Argonauts, Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, The Valley of Gwangi, and 7th Voyage of Sinbad. I got original lobby cards, comic books, and movie posters from these movies. If you've never watched any of Harryhausen's movies, you're missing out on true special effects. Some of the best stop motion photography ever. Just my opinion...

My wife and I just moved to Vegas so I'm still working on my collectibles and toy room. But I got some stuff set up.

I've decided to thin out my collection of stuff. I plan to unload over 60% of my collection over the next 6 months to a year and just keep my most favorite items (which is still alot). Very Happy I'll be looking to trade, too.

Just need the 40 posts. Shocked

Back to top Go down
robsolo32
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 am

What is the best way to post pics on here?

Rob
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 am

@robsolo32 wrote:
What is the best way to post pics on here?

Rob
you may have to wait a week. This may help: https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t887-uploading-pictures?highlight=pictures
Back to top Go down
robsolo32
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:25 am

Thank you, that helps.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 am

Welcome aboard Iain and Robert. welcome

Great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-