The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedimasterkitfisto
New User
New User

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 am

Hi all, thought it was alos time foe me to introduce myself to the TIG forum!

Been collecting since I was a kid back in the 8o:s.
Main focus has been Kenner only but now my main focus in to complete my Tri-logo run.
Have been a member of RS and the Swedish forums and also active in various groups on FB.

At the moment most of my boxed collection is in storage due to lack of space at home but will post pics of what I've got on display at some time

Cheers
Magnus
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 am

welcome to TIG Magnus. It's great to see you posting.  We'll look forward to seeing some photos of your collection. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:37 am

welcome to TIG, Magnus.

Looking forward to see pics of your collection.

Cheers

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
SubzeroWolfman
New User
New User
SubzeroWolfman

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:38 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:

Touché!  Very Happy 

Blame it on me being German ... you know how we are ... can't help it, either. Very Happy

Let's assume the Wampa Worm Hunters need bursts of energy rather than actual storage. Smile

I'll behave from now on.

Not allowed to link or upload ...
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:46 am

Hey Wolfman, as you are a new member, you just need to wait a couple of days before you can link or upload.

That has to do with the forum platform we are using, we can't change that.

Just PM me or one of the other mods in case you want to have something added to your posts.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:20 am

A warm  welcome to TIG magnus
Back to top Go down
Jedimasterkitfisto
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks a lot guys! :clap:  Always good to get a warm welcome to a new place eventho I've been lurking around for ages!

Will try to post up pics soon...where is the recommended place for that?

/Magnus
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:05 pm

You can start a thread to show your pictures in this section Magnus: https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/f6-vintage-star-wars-limelights  Very Happy 

Steve
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:08 pm

welcome  to TIG, Magnus, great to have you onboard  cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
jseversole
New User
New User

PostSubject: Joined up today, hoping to revive my old X-Wing someday!   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm Joe, age 40, from Lexington, KY.  I found my way here looking for information on toy restoration, specifically my old Kenner SW vehicles. I'm starting with my original white X-Wing Fighter and would appreciate any help/links/information I can get from folks who know what they're talking about!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:48 pm

welcome to TIG Joe.

There are a number of threads on the site relating to the restoration of vintage vehicles.

Here's a link o a guide on dismantling and assembling an X-Wing: https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3454-how-to-repair-your-xwing-picture-heavy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:08 pm

welcome to TIG Joe
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:46 pm

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 9fc4d110
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 pm

hello and welcome Magnus and Joe glad to meet you both Smile
Back to top Go down
scottdog2000
New User
New User

PostSubject: Hello   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello all,

My name is Scott and Im new to the TIG forum although ive been using the site for a few years.

ive been collecting Vintage Star Wars since I was born! My earliest memory is receiving an at-at age 3 in 1982 at christmas and ive been hooked ever since.

I played with them as a kid and then collected through my teens at various toy fairs around London and the south east throughout the 1990's - Pre-ebay days! This was the time you really could find a bargain, but it would take a long time and a lot of patience. I still have some great pieces from this time, including a baggie Amanaman (£5 at the time) and popup R2 and Yak Face (£1 each from a box under a desk!)... everyone is a little more wise to it these days! ;-)

My collecting was put on hold for a while, even selling some of my collection at the 00's, mainly the ships and vehicles as I couldn't store them any longer due to size.

Recently I revived my collection and stripped it back to great condition pieces and have rebuilt from there. My ultimate aim is to build an entire loose graded set of figures! A tough one I know :-) I aslo collect all mail away items that are figure related from the cardbacks, as well as POTF coins.

The jewel in my crown is my graded ewoks set from UKG with coins, and im looking to build on my set in this manner...

Nice to meet you all, Im looking for some items which ive posted in the sales forum... I hope you guys can help, and If theres anything I can help with pleae contact me :-)

Cheers, Scott

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 Img_3610
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:38 pm

welcome (again) Scott! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself!  Wink 

I hope you're enjoying the site, and look forward to your future posts.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 pm

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 Wdshea10

Scott  cheers
Back to top Go down
MarkSlaine
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi everybody!

I'm Marc from Barcelona (Spain), I'm a collector of star wars figures since my childhood (and a collector of other things...).

Well I've found this forum very helpfully, specially to identify the figures I owned as a child, and I don't know why, but I've received a sith order to complete my collection, so here I am, trying to find my missing moc and cardback's, and maybe loose variations... So many choices, so few money... So also I will try to sell some items to get funds for that.

All the best for all!
Marc
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:06 pm

welcome  to TIG Scott and Marc  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Welcome to the best forum around Scott & Marc!

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:16 pm

welcome  aboard Marc !!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:16 pm

welcome guys!

I can hear some POCH folks here ears popping up already!

Spanish + childhood + collection + variation ------ awesome and intriguing words all in one post, Mark! Razz

Welcome!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:45 pm

welcome to TIG Marc.
Back to top Go down
Roddy_Laufeyson
New User
New User
Roddy_Laufeyson

PostSubject: Hi there! (Intro post)   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:44 am

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster, etc. You've heard it all before, I'm sure.  Smile 

Name's Rod. I'm 33, live in Melbourne, and have been (mostly arbitrarily) working on a complete loose vintage set since I was 8, and have only gotten serious about it these last few years.

I've spent most of my time educating myself on variants, rarities, spotting fakes/repros, etc, in addition to starting a MOC set (only 13 cards so far, including two POTFs and a 12-back R2-D2).

My Grail figure at the moment is a legit LL Burgundy Bib Fortuna. If only evilbay wasn't lousy with fakes! Sheesh!

Anyways, look forward to chatting. Thanks for reading.  Very Happy

PS - Sorry for the lack of pics. Can't post links yet apparently, but look forward to sharing soon!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:23 am

welcome to TIG Rod, you've joined a great site.

(I'll move this thread to the 'Who's who? Introduce yourself here' thread Smile )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-