The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Congrats for talking so much SHITE in such a short time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

@jaymassive619 wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
Way to go guys!

Nic Job!

You both rock!

How did you get some many posts??

:cool laugh:

lol! Sorry, I had to
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 am

Lol, i didn't even notice.
Doh! doh
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 am

O yeah!

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Invader_ZIM__Evil_Laugh_by_amber808
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:10 pm

@chazgreentooth wrote:
O yeah!

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Invader_ZIM__Evil_Laugh_by_amber808

You 3rd Rate Spammer!!!!

hahahaah!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Congrats on your blue balls.... err I mean saber!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm

@chazgreentooth wrote:
@jaymassive619 wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:

Nic Job!

You both rock!

lol! Sorry, I had to

I can't believe it took that long for someone to point it out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:22 am

@Darthberizing wrote:
@chazgreentooth wrote:
@jaymassive619 wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:
@Darthberizing wrote:

You both rock!

lol! Sorry, I had to

I can't believe it took that long for someone to point it out!

Lol John
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 am

@chazgreentooth wrote:
O yeah!

haha chaz , welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 am

anybody know how to get this yellow stain of my lightsaber Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 am

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
anybody know how to get this yellow stain of my lightsaber Wink

Dont worry Jimmy lol the next one is pink lol (see mine)

Jay

Here is the full rank list

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Tigranksjpeg-1

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 am

that's really cool to see , thought it was gonna be colors only but the saber it's self has changed aswell

style, and great job ones again
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm

I bet you have to have an insane amount of posts for the force addict Laughing
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm

It seems like every 200 posts your rank goes up???
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm

@coachk28 wrote:
It seems like every 200 posts your rank goes up???

Its 250 posts for each new saber and i think you have to hit 2000 to become a force addict

Jay
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm

DAMN!!!!

Love that new avatar by the way Jay!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:18 am

@coachk28 wrote:
DAMN!!!!

Cheers Coach

I edited rank 10 Sith Lord to make the saber red stand out more

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Rank10redv3dark
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 am

@jaymassive619 wrote:
@coachk28 wrote:
DAMN!!!!

Cheers Coach

I edited rank 10 Sith Lord to make the saber red stand out more

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 Rank10redv3dark

What about switching up a little the colors of ... jedi knight, master and addict? All three look very similar shades of green!!! Or maybe give force addict a curved hilt like Count Dooku just to set it apart a bit!!!

Just some ideas to make the color/saber differences more noticable

.....or .... and I know this would be a little similar to RS

Give the mods force lightening and force addict the darth maul saber.

.... again just throwin ideas out there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 am

The different shades of green refelct the Jedi ranks plus the handles are different as well.

I tried to do a dooku saber but never found a good enough picture to work from.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

My saber is full!!!! YEY!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Finally made it to the 300 club (with this post)!!!! cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Welcome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Now I can play with the big boys, I'm fully grown. Cool
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Is that a blue saber in your pocket or are you just happy to join us?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

It might be both. thinking lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Ha Ha 1000 posts for me Smile and on to the Purple Saber only 250 more to go to get the Vader one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)   Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Jimmy and Coach for getting the first full sabers on TIG :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next