The Imperial Gunnery Forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum
 
HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 48
Location : Cancun Mexico

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 pm

For those NON-Believers, for those that think that they know it all (like me and many others!!! LOL!) , for those that if they haven´t seen it then it doesn´t exist .... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

As promised......Here I give you the Lili Ledy Factory ...... PHOTOS AND INFO BY A.C.

Now it´s abandoned and it´s for sale.....

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... 29355310

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... 29717510

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... 30306810

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... 30179210

If you want to see more Lili Ledy items and info.... ( in spanish!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/141135402614930/
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

Posts : 993
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Sweden

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Damn, I hate paint marks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

Posts : 378
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 48
Location : uk barnsley

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

hey wow adolfo thanks for the share mate i am going to have to save these pictures the lili ledy factory :Drool: bow

do you know if there was ever a lili ledy sign on the building or not my friend

thanks for the link to the facebook page i have just sent a request to join cheers
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 48
Location : Cancun Mexico

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 pm

@jason11272stacey wrote:
hey wow adolfo thanks for the share mate i am going to have to save these pictures the lili ledy factory :Drool: bow

do you know if there was ever a lili ledy sign on the building or not my friend

thanks for the link to the facebook page i have just sent a request to join cheers

Hi my friend!!! .... I´m still waiting for other pics, I went with my school when I was a kid and one of my friends have those pics, he told me he was going to send them to me, but he probably forgot!! .... that will be awesome!!

I promise that all the info in the facebook page is awesome!!

CHEERS!!
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

Posts : 378
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 48
Location : uk barnsley

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 pm

hello adolfo my friend i have just had my facebook request accepted

my name on there is jason street

just been looking through other members ledy colections i like the 5 in a row of ledy burgundy squid heads they look so cool lined up Very Happy

look forward to the other pics if you do get them that would be great

cheers jase Cool
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 48
Location : Cancun Mexico

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm

@jason11272stacey wrote:
hello adolfo my friend i have just had my facebook request accepted

my name on there is jason street

just been looking through other members ledy colections i like the 5 in a row of ledy burgundy squid heads they look so cool lined up Very Happy

look forward to the other pics if you do get them that would be great

cheers jase Cool

Have you seen Andres Collection????.... That is one of the most impressive collections of MOC Ledy's I have ever seen, he is a Ledy expert!!

There are others that also have great collections !!... Glad that you like it my friend!!

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 46
Location : Western Australia

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Is this the same place?
esli wrote:
Hi friends!! I am new in this forum, I am from Mexico. I just want to tell that the old Lili Ledy factory is now a Sale Store. The store is called Sanborns, They are restaurants, library, and a gift store. As a notice lili ledy was on fire back on 1985 and the employees stole all the merchandise when the fire was stinguish because lili ledy was broken and the owners can't pay the salarys of the employees so they stole all the merchandise that was left after the fire. I ll be back with more storys!!
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

Posts : 378
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 48
Location : uk barnsley

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 am

Andres Garcia collection ? i have now adolfo friend just had a look the one with 73 ledy moc's and a minty boxed rebo band wow :Drool: very nice

i noticed he is wanting a boba fett moc is he after yours lol!


just had anouther look and wow i can see a ledy r2d2 moc do you know if that is factory sealed ? or is it a reseal ? R2D2 :Drool:
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 48
Location : Cancun Mexico

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 am

@aussiejames wrote:
Is this the same place?
esli wrote:
Hi friends!! I am new in this forum, I am from Mexico. I just want to tell that the old Lili Ledy factory is now a Sale Store. The store is called Sanborns, They are restaurants, library, and a gift store. As a notice lili ledy was on fire back on 1985 and the employees stole all the merchandise when the fire was stinguish because lili ledy was broken and the owners can't pay the salarys of the employees so they stole all the merchandise that was left after the fire. I ll be back with more storys!!

Well , there are parts of that story that are true and some are not!! ..... YES , The factory was a Store , not anymore as you can see! ( the building conserved the original design) , NO , Lili Ledy Factory DIDN´T BURN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, it was another factory and it didn´t burn , it fall down in the 1985 Mexico City great earthquake , it was called PLASTIMARX, NOT Lili Ledy!!!! Mmmmm.... the employees didn´t stole the items, they took it after it went to bankruptcy !! .. LOL!!! ...



@jason11272stacey wrote:
Andres Garcia collection ? i have now adolfo friend just had a look the one with 73 ledy moc's and a minty boxed rebo band wow :Drool: very nice

i noticed he is wanting a boba fett moc is he after yours lol!


just had anouther look and wow i can see a ledy r2d2 moc do you know if that is factory sealed ? or is it a reseal ? R2D2 :Drool:


Exactly my friend!! His collection is just impressive and massive!!.... i If I recall correctly 2/3 of His Moc´s are 100% factory sealed, and the others are re-sealed , I think his R2D2 is 100% factory sealed because it isn´t in his wanted list!! .... He says that my Boba Fett is worth all his collection and of course he wants it!! ( he has two fetts , but they have been opened from the top of the bubble ) he also wants my 8D8!!! .....LOL!!

I think His Rebo Band is MISB!!!!!...almost impossible to find another one like that!!

By the way , they already answered your question!!! .....

Gerardo Mora answered in Spanish......

WOW LAS INSTALACIONES DE LILI LEDY, SI NO ME EQUIVOCO DEL OTRO LADO DEL EDIFICIO SOBRE LA CALLE ESTABA EL ACCESO A LA FABRICA CON UNA CASETA DE VIGILANCIA Y ENTRANDO DERECHO A 20 PASOS DE LA CASETA ESTABA EL CENTRO DE SERVICIO DONDE YO COMPRABA REFACCIONES DE MUÑECAS. EN LA ENTRADA DEL CENTRO DE SERVICIO EN LA PARTE DE ARRIBA TENIAN UN LETRERO CON LOGOTIPO DE LILI LEDY QUE DECIA (CENTRO DE SERVICIO LILI LEDY)..

Basically, he described the entrance of the Factory and yes it had a lili ledy sign on the building that said... "Lili Ledy Service Center"
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

Posts : 510
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 45
Location : Drums, Pa. USA

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:49 pm

I would love to join the facebook page. But I would have to have my wife always translate for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....   ......Lili Ledy Factory Pics.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

......Lili Ledy Factory Pics....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-