The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it??   Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 pm

@frunkstar wrote:
Chris - not all figures are painted in the peg holes, some more than others but also a good point worth consideration, not something everyone would think of looking at.

Not sure which one your refering to Very Happy , but I never thought about looking until the other Chris brought the point up on it. But on the shot I posted, the paint doesnt go all the way in the peg hole, just the upper edges inside. And the figure I used is too much of a beater for a re-paint. Thats the main reason why I used it.And I agree on what you said, not all figures were painted inside like that one. Guess it all depended on how the paint mask was used where extra paint got inside like it did.

Yhea, its all good.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it??   Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:01 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
@frunkstar wrote:
why would the colouration be the same inside the peg holes & if a simple case of discolouration/degradation why have no other ones been found with the same the same discolouration issues??

kids spit after eating oranges, put in dirt with a high/low PH level, used as a sex toy, put in a dark cupboard with mothballs, washed with bleach........

I damn near spit my soda on the keyboard, thanks for the lol!

I'm sure the Rancor Keeper wouldn't mind hanging out in that dungeon.
Back to top Go down

Never seen this variant b4 - anyone else seen it??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-