The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Bobba Fett Paint question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

Bobba Fett Paint question Empty
PostSubject: Bobba Fett Paint question   Bobba Fett Paint question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 am

Hi Guys,

question of the day ( week ): i just bought a Bobba Fett ( waiting for it ): and i was looking at the picture and it looks like it has a paint chip on his chest plate. I was checking lando's locker to see if this was normal but none of the examples i saw showed any paint chip on his chest.

That being said i saw several Bobba's on ebay that have paint chips on their chest plate and i was wondering if this was a normal thing or paint rubs. Looking at the pic of the figure i bought the rest of the paint seems super nice. I bought this Bobba who was in a cheap lot on Ebay. I just could not pass that lot off as it was full of expensive to semi expensive figures in it and a bunch of them i needed.

But the Bobba chip...is bugging me....is that normal or were they pristine clean when they came out?

I ll let you know what my Bobba looks like when i get it...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Bobba Fett Paint question   Bobba Fett Paint question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:56 am

Hi, it's just paint rubs from playwear by the sounds of it. The green chest armour on Fett can be prone to this. Fett would've left the factories pristine back in the day with nice shiny armour.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Bobba Fett Paint question   Bobba Fett Paint question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Agreed, it's fairly common for the paint to come off of the chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobba Fett Paint question   Bobba Fett Paint question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobba Fett Paint question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-