The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
New User
New User
Raven

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 am

Merry vintage to you 2 bud Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Bumping for re-introduction!

Sith Noob wrote:
So I'm kind of reintroducing myself here as I've been on RS for awhile as swnoob and I know I've chatted with many of you guys over there. So I've been here for awhile to but not as active. Time to get busy again!

Name: Dallas
Single/Married: Divorced (whoo-hoo!)
Residence: Richmond, VA
Kids: Son, 7 years old
Pets: Dog - Pembrooke Welsh Corgi
Collecting Focus: Just starting out. Have tons of modern stuff (POTF - to present) but have recently started to get serious about vintage collecting.
Character Focus: Boba Fett

Collecting interest: Just collect for my own entertainment (and my son's). Not really looking to get a whole complete collection right now, just slowly building.

Looking For: a GOOD MOC or Baggie Boba. A graded one would be awesome. Also a big Han fan. Working on a focus for him as well.

Been on here for about a month. Mostly been researching the threads. There is some awesome info on here. Great to be here!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Welcome again Dallas. And welcome to Erich and Matt. Hope all three of you guys will enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Name: skywalkerhu
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Budapest, Hungary
Kids: 2
Pets: none
Collecting Focus: Only Vintage, Paper Stuffs, especially PIF and Fix & Foxi ads, buy lots from ebay to sell them or swap them as single pieces and make my collection even better
Character Focus: First 12, Bespin Luke, Hoth Rebel Soldier

My first ever sw experience was this picture:

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 ESB_Meccano_Poster_1982_04

it was an appendix for a PIF back in 1981, saw it months before the movies, didnt know what kind of playthings are they, but I loved them for the first look. And after I saw the movie... Arrgggllll, Those were the hard times for me here in Hungary, where you werent able to bought those kind of playthings.
i'm desperate to have this poster again!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:34 pm

welcome again. Hope you enjoy your time here and don't be shy in limelighting what you have. We all love to see new collections as they grow.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Szia Skywalker Smile

Nagyvarad here Cool
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Hoppá, Szia!
I've been to Nagyvárad!
In the wintertime 1985!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome to TIG! Raven and Skywalkerhu welcome

Skywalkerhu, great to have another Pif Gadget nut onboard cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:05 pm

@skywalkerhu wrote:
Hoppá, Szia!
I've been to Nagyvárad!
In the wintertime 1985!

I was 1 in 1985 Laughing

I am English but I moved to Romania a couple of years ago Smile Nice to have you here, living on the border I hear Hungarian spoken quite a lot (alas I can't speak it, only recognise the insults!!)
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 am

Hi all, I'm new to the site and only been collecting for about 3 months now but loving it. I've had some help on the starwars forum of Burnsy and aussiejames, with some i.d's and they also put me on to this site which I've learned a lot from going through some threads, thought it only fair that I make a bit of an effort and introduce myself.

Name: Scott
Single/Married: In Relationship
Residence:Wales, uk
Kids: None
Pets: The missis
Collecting Focus: Vintage Starwars Loose figures
Character Focus: All in the end
Collecting interest: Variants
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:44 am

Hi Scott, welcome to TIG! welcome Great bunch of lads here always willing to help out. Enjoy your stay here Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi guys, new to the site so here's the intro...

Name: Phil
Single/Married: Engaged
Residence: Uk
Kids: 1 son, 1 daughter, 2 step kids (boy & girl)
Pets: Marine fish
Collecting Focus: I mainly collect loose vintage, buying a couple of old ships at a car boot to rebuild got me into collecting. I have several ships/vehicles that I want to save from the scrap heap to put in my collection, I'm not a super mint buyer, I enjoy spending some time cleaning up and rebuilding stuff.
Character Focus: I have a mini Imperial Gunner focus, although I don't own the more expensive vintage items yet.
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Scott and Phil

Wellcome to TIG . Hope you enjoy your stay

Soren
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:09 am

Welcome Scott & Phil! Cool
Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Greetings all, I'm a newbie here, only came across this site the yesterday......and it's absolutely brilliant, had to join up!!! not only is it a great site it's made me reconsider a very tough choice i made to sell off my collection (nothing too special other than it's mine and i love it lol - old sentimental git that i am lol) anyways , reading through the site i just knew i'd have to find other ways of making ends meet so for now i'm remaining a "guy with his toys from yesteryear"

Name: Glen
Single/Married: Seperated
Residence:Dublin
Kids: two
Pets: see above lol ....no , no pets
Collecting Focus: n/a
Character Focus: n/a

Collecting interest: Vintage (sorry i'm new to all the expert stuff)

Looking For : A job right now,new place of residence , money!!!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

welcome Hey Glen, ones own childhood collection is the most special. I'm sure many people would trade off their adult collections for their original one because money or love can't replace it. Good luck with the new job, home & finding a money tree Smile
Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
welcome Hey Glen, ones own childhood collection is the most special. I'm sure many people would trade off their adult collections for their original one because money or love can't replace it. Good luck with the new job, home & finding a money tree Smile

Hey, thanks James, i've gathered a few other loose figures n that along the way but too my horror when i returned home from working abroad a few years ago i was told during an attic clear up my dear old mum gave some boxes of "glens old toys" to my cousin for her young boys!!! ...... she thuoght "i'd forgotten about them as it had been years since they went up there" ...... can you imagine the gut wrenching sick feeling? .... to quote Anakin @ mustafar "You took them from me, I hate you" ......i've since felt my balance disturbed with feelings swaying toward the dark side!!!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome .....quick question....How do i upload pictures?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Welcome Glen

I was about to sell of my own childhood colletion , But these guys and site made me keep it. So sell of some of the other stuff you have stufed away and save your SW. Or maby a thrim of your collection might give you some money and a focus.

It helped me out Very Happy

Good look on finding a new job mate

Ps. When you make a new post . On the top of the side number 10 from your right . Is a picture icon. Use that or number 9 to post pictures. Or use Photobucket.com

Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

@soren wrote:
Welcome Glen

I was about to sell of my own childhood colletion , But these guys and site made me keep it. So sell of some of the other stuff you have stufed away and save your SW. Or maby a thrim of your collection might give you some money and a focus.

It helped me out Very Happy

Good look on finding a new job mate

Ps. When you make a new post . On the top of the side number 10 from your right . Is a picture icon. Use that or number 9 to post pictures. Or use Photobucket.com

Nice 1 Soren,thanks for the welcome and the tips!!
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm

@Nelg_Semaj wrote:
Greetings all, I'm a newbie here, only came across this site the yesterday......and it's absolutely brilliant, had to join up!!! not only is it a great site it's made me reconsider a very tough choice i made to sell off my collection (nothing too special other than it's mine and i love it lol - old sentimental git that i am lol) anyways , reading through the site i just knew i'd have to find other ways of making ends meet so for now i'm remaining a "guy with his toys from yesteryear"

Hello Glen from one new Imperial Gunnery forum member to another. welcome

As for me, I have posted my introduction thread with this title, "Greetings from the Outer Rim Territories =)" where you can find something about my Star Wars interests Smile
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm

A big TIG welcome to both of you!!!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm

@Tank1252 wrote:
A big TIG welcome to both of you!!!!! welcome

Thanks for the welcome Tank1252 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 pm

@Chancellor_Peter wrote:
@Nelg_Semaj wrote:

Hello Glen from one new Imperial Gunnery forum member to another. welcome

As for me, I have posted my introduction thread with this title, "Greetings from the Outer Rim Territories =)" where you can find something about my Star Wars interests Smile

Cheers Peter , I'll be sure to have a peek at the link provided.nICE TO "meet" you (and all others so far, loving this site!! ...the force is strong here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-