The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

cheers marco Very Happy

i have allreddy started a wtb thread on rs for the vader inner a wile ago no joy this time as yet though lol!

i have all 3 now this was the final peace luke ben vader Very Happy

please stop mentioning ledys it is a addition i am trying so hard to break every time i see the word ledy i am drawn to it like a magnet i must resist :nailbiting:

and focus on my new venture dt's Angry SW

by the way awesome ledy speeder bike :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: head bang there i go again must resist lol!

@ Jedi Blueberry no mate not 3 vaders.... luke ben vader
if you just got your luke dt you must show, i love to see nice dt Angry SW Wink

jase
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am

@jason11272stacey wrote:

please stop mentioning ledys it is a addition i am trying so hard to break every time i see the word ledy i am drawn to it like a magnet i must resist :nailbiting:

Thanks Jase!

BTW: I won't mention the L-word anymore, at least not today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:24 am

Congratulations on the dt Vader Jase, I hope you can get an inner saber soon. Very Happy
There can't be many people that have all 3 dt figures!

Very nice boxed speeder bike Marco.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Congrats guys : ) I LOVE the new buys. DT Vader is so awesome!!!!! I wonder is Bill McBride can point you in the right direction when you seek out the inner part. That guy is the DT Vader King. Nice job : )
Marco, very, very, very cool piece : ) I'm really starting to like LL's more and more and think that Bike is an awesome addition.
Nice job to everyone here!
Hey and Rog thanks for the info about the small © Fett with "G" in Hong Kong moved so far up. I really appreciate learning about figures like that, that I just don't know a lot about. Does yours have a dark belt/face paint too? Mine's pretty beet up but a nice addition for something I don't have in my Fett collection.
-Steve
Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Awesome DT Vader Jase, Congrats!
Very cool Velociclo Marco Smile
Steve, my small ©️ Fett with dark belt/face paint is here alongside a 'normal' coloured Fett. Mine isn't in mint condition either (but I think a little wear makes bounty hunters look cooler somehow)!

Rog.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks for the link Rog. Looks just like mine for color and coo/upper G in Hong Kong matches too. Thank you buddy : )
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Just got my painted knee, painted dart Tri Fett today, thanks Ian : )
So I took a pic with some of his other Tri Brothers. I wanted the pic to display some of the different versions in my collection. I included the painted knee/unpainted knee, painted dart/unpainted dart versions. Also the split scar coo with upper and lower 9 and the unsplit scar coo with upper and lower 9. Orange, dark orange and yellow shoulders/knees/wrist. And finally dark brown/lighter brown/ 2 tone dark and lighter belt versions..... : ) Thanks for looking : )
-Steve

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 Tri_fe10
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 am

I picked up this little chap at the weekend, & I'm over the moon with him. :buzzing:
[img]Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 Dscn4610[/img]
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 am

That is a little treasure :clap: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 am

sweet CP
one of my favorites,are you gonna release him?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 am

Thanks for the postive reactions on the Ledy Velociclo, guys! Very Happy

Wow Steve, that a nice line-up of mint Trilogo Fetts.

CP, congrats on that little Mexican treasure!! What grade he has?
Once you have bought a Ledy Jawa, the point of no return has been reached. Now you have to get them all!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks for the complements James, Yeah-sus & Marco.
To answer your questions, the figure is graded 85, and I am tempted to release him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 am

Awesome LL Jawa!!! : ) My favorite LL figure : )
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 am

Congrats everyone on their recent purchases!

Dennis, great Stormie late bday present for you!

Steve, sweet Taiwan Fett, and I love that picture of the four Fetts against the background Cool

Jase, wow congrats on the DT Vader. Now you have your SW holy trinity Cool

Marco, glad Tigerham's Ledy Speeder went to a good home. Didn't know it came with a cardboard insert instead of the plastic tray. Makes it even more special! Congrats.

CP, wow, well done on the very special Jawa Cool Make sure you get a photo or two if you set him free, and have him boss around all your other Jawas with his cool accessories Very Happy

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 pm

love the ledy jawa!
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm

cheers lads Angry SW Very Happy

steve awesome tri fetts mate Very Happy

cp very nice ledy jawa buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Thanks guys for the kind comments : )
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks for all the comments on the Jawa. The thrill I got from getting it made me feel like a kid again. Very Happy

Great set of Tri Fetts Steve!
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Hey fella's. Some awesome pick ups here after a quick glance. I need some time to sit down and go back about a months worth...

I've all but quit buying production items but decided to start back on completing my last 17 since my bootleg goals are getting harder to come by.

So here is my latest. Never had one of these guys and was surprised how big he is. And he hardly looks like a SW figure. And where the hell is he in the movies anyway??

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 DSC06411
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

This is actually one of my favorite production figures! Nice find : )
ROTJ, when Han is propped up in Jabba's palace in front of the droids you see him on the right side. He's creepy! Great scene, great character, great production figure. Great job : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Great minty Bananaman Amanaman, Dallas!! Very Happy

How far from a complete set of last 17 figures?

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:37 am

Way to go Dallas! I can't wait to get mine, same as you I never had one of these. He's such a cool figure with his creepy staff. Your guy looks great, congrats mate!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 pm

wow amanaman i love that figure so diferent yet so cool looks in awesome condition to nice mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Sith Noob wrote:
Hey fella's. Some awesome pick ups here after a quick glance. I need some time to sit down and go back about a months worth...

I've all but quit buying production items but decided to start back on completing my last 17 since my bootleg goals are getting harder to come by.

So here is my latest. Never had one of these guys and was surprised how big he is. And he hardly looks like a SW figure. And where the hell is he in the movies anyway??

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 DSC06411

Nice find! Smile And here I was assuming pretty much everyone on this site had all last 17s Razz
grats to getting closer Smile and it's a great one too, these usually have paint wear on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments on the Amanaman (or whatever). It is a cool fig. Very different.

Marco - at one point I was only 5 away from all 17 but after some of those guys funding some bootleg purchases I'm back to having only 5. So 12 to go... And I'm not counting Yak Face. I could really care less about him for some reason. He just doesn't get me excited. I reserve his space for a blue Snag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-