The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you for all the kind comments Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Wow didn't pay attention to this thread for a few days and BANG, I am behind 4 pages. Cool

Dallas: Minty Lumat and great looking European AT AT driver for your focus.

Josh: LOL to see mini me Vader next to his 3 3/4 '' brother,
I tried to find some more info about this Vader but did not find so much on SWCA. You got some more info? study
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_items_by&items_by=licensee&id=211

Paul: Love that vinyl!! The X-Wing artwork rocks! Which reminds me to some other artwork from a certain someone to be posted in a certain thread. Very Happy

Steve: Great looking RR Boba! You are a lucky collector, having both the real RR variant as well as a factory error (with wrongly welded rocket). Wow! Very Happy

Claes: WTF is that?!!! A POCH Wampa!!! LOL!!
Los Wampas oscuros dominar el mundo! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Paul: More Wampa madness!! cheers The very rare blue eye Ledy Wampa is certainly worth a kidney or two. These were only released as a special offer together with Ledy's green limbed Taun Taun.

DSL: Oh boy The Sears Cantina, one of my all favorites. Congrats landing one! Blue Snag looks in pretty good shape too. Why is Hammerhead looking at Greedo?
Wow, there is more, Palitoy's Land of the Jawa. Cool piece, dude! The first time I realize this set came with a Jawa figure included (as written on the box).

Congrats on the modern pieces as well. The Big Millennium Falcon is a beauty and lots of fun with all these sound and light actions. The only problem, it is BIG, almost too BIG. For those unfamiliar with this piece, do yourself a favour and watch this very enthousiaticly brought video Very Happy :

BTW: we have a modern thread on this board, It is a bit hidden in the Off Topic section, but it is there. So pls post your modern stuff there next time. Who knows if members start to post more often in that thread, we can give it a more prominent place in the main section. Personally I wouldn't mind, a small modern exception would confirm the vintage rule on this board. Very Happy

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2023-ot-your-latest-modern-star-wars-purchases

Steve: Great PBP Biker Scout. Those Ledy 8D8s look awesome as well. I also like the bonus figure you received from Ozio, looks like it has been custom assembled from Ledy overstock pieces somewhere in the 80s. Cool piece!
What about that last Fett? Is it what I think it is? No, you gotta be kidding me !! OK, I am not mentioning the M word here. Very Happy

Budspencer: Great set of coloring books. Now take your pencils and try to keep coloring within the lines and show us the results next week. Very Happy
Congrats on your first MISB item!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 Coloring_outside_the_lines_med

Claus: Great to see you posting here! Very Happy. Nice set of stickers! Cool they also made one for Klaatu.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:

Paul: Love that vinyl!! The X-Wing artwork rocks! Which reminds me to some other artwork from a certain someone to be posted in a certain thread. Very Happy

Embarassed ah you mean the photo thingy? I really really really will post it this week - and maybe something else to go with it Very Happy

damn, and can't wait to see one of those Ledy green limbed tauntauns!! lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 pm

LOL no worries about that photo thingy!

Artoo_Detour wrote:

damn, and can't wait to see one of those Ledy green limbed tauntauns!! lol!

You are lucky, I have one on my way now, bought from a Japanese collector.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:

You are lucky, I have one on my way now, bought from a Japanese collector.

:Drool: :Drool: bow

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks Marco and everybody else : ) I love all the new pieces everyone put up also : )
And yes Marco, the last Fett is a M (I can't say the word either) Fett Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 pm

I keep my lips sealed.

:bong:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 Mostfun
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:35 pm

i carn't wate to see all the new crazy ledy auctions on ebay lol!
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:

Claes: WTF is that?!!! A POCH Wampa!!! LOL!!
Los Wampas oscuros dominar el mundo! What a Face What a Face What a Face

To bad you didn't see it until now Smile
Lol "The dark Wampas world domination!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

@Rawlin wrote:

You did a great job spreading the myth further, and even modifying it a bit!! lol!

+ well deserved!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:
@Rawlin wrote:

You did a great job spreading the myth further, and even modifying it a bit!! lol!

+ well deserved!! Very Happy

Haha thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Sorry Marco! Its just that nobody ever checks that section so I decided to post it here! My apologyies mate Embarassed

Thanks for the kind words tho! Its very much appriecated Cool
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey all. Waiting on some more bootlegs to arrive so in the meantime continuing with my Last 17 run to complete my loose collection.

Nothing super special but I dig 'em.

Barada - Cool and ugly.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 IMG_0197

Luke Stormtrooper Disguise. One of my favorite figures and the first one I've had in hand. Just need a real helmet for him.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 IMG_0198
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 am

Thanks for all the birthday wishes in the offtopic threat Wink

I want to share my birthday present to myself that I got yesterday. Not star wars, but stil Danish vintage movieposters of scifi classics Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 2941233570105035636zoYyIZ_th Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 2314519720105035636IRPvOU_th Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 2819049810105035636PNLVHi_th

Thanks for looking Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Dallas, Barada is bad ass!!

Klaus, Blade Runner and Dune, two great movies and posters!!

Sorry can't help, Dune Intro with Toto soundtrack. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-