The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for Kenneth_B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Feedback for Kenneth_B Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 am

Kenneth is one of the nicest guys in the whole hobby!!

I had many deals over the years with him and he is simply top notch:
Great packed!
Great communication!
Fair priced!
Perfectly described!

Thanks a lot Kenneth!!!! For all deals and for beeing such a good friend!

Regards

Wolff
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 am

Kenneth is a great guy, I would highly recommend him either as a buyer or as a seller, he has the knowledge and he is just easy to deal with. Thanks!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Kenneth is one of the most thoughtful sellers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him.

Thanks for such a smooth transaction

Oli
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 am

Just went through a great deal with Kenneth. I've never seen so much bubble wrap for a loose figure before Shocked Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Kenneth is a nice guy who knows his stuff very well.

Highly recommended seller. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
HWR
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 pm

I have known Kenneth for a very long time, but surprisingly not made many deals with him (guess we're hunting the same variations). I have however bought some European variations from him, and of cause the deal went smooth. I have made some good friends through this hobby (collecting vintage Star Wars merchandise) and Kenneth is one of them.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 am

I am blown away at how GREAT it was working with Kenneth. Top notch guy all around : ) I HIGHLY recommend Kenneth! Shipping was fast, the items were packed super good and the figures were in AWESOME shape. His communication skills were very helpful. I can't say enough good things about Kenneth : ) and he's a good friend too.
All my best, -Steve
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:37 am

Kenneth is a nice guy, knows a lot about variants, and friendly in communication.

I just had another smooth deal with him.

Highly recommended. cheers

Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 am

Long time coming feedback for Kenneth for the various sales/trades
between ourselves over the last months. A top guy to deal with and a
good friend :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Just had a nice transaction with Kenneth - great communication , paid fast and a super nice dude all around cheers
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:05 am

What else can be said about Kenneth?
Great to deal with! He provided not only a good deal on something I wanted, but also took time to provide background info, pictures and more.
Please working with ya, Kenneth!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 am

Got a Poch Hybrid Luke Bespin from Kenneth, great figure, well priced, well packed and arrived in very good time cheers 

Kenneth is a true gentleman and it was a pleasure to do buisness with him :clap: 

Cheers buddy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
HughJorgan
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:22 am

Outstanding transaction with Kenneth. Very helpful and friendly. Would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks you sir! cheers 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Just completed a great deal with Kenneth, and
I really cant say enough nice things about him. He is one of the nicest guys ive had the pleasure to deal with. We have gotten to know each other a bit, through the course of this deal, and I would be proud to consider him a good friend  Very Happy 
He is a very generous guy with a huge knowledge of all things vintage Euro. The quality of his figures is superb which is rivaled only by their rarity!! His prices are good for the quality you recieve and everything is packed well and securely.
You really cant do better than dealing with Kenneth, so buy now, with 100% confidence!!!!!
Thank you very much my friend  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Just done another great deal with Kenneth on some really nice PBP figures  Cool 
as always the deal went smooth and the items were shipped very securely, thanks very much kenneth  cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Completely forgot to bump this myself....

Had a great deal with Kenneth recently. Definitely tops in the hobby!  cheers 

Thanks, Kenneth
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Kenneth Helped me out again recently on another great deal, and sourced me a very nice looking PBP Stormtrooper for a great price!!

Kenneth is a great guy who tries his best to help you out, whether its providing info on certain figure variants, or just offering kindly advice. You can't do better than dealing with Kenneth, so buy with confidence guy's and grab yourself one of his rare figures today  Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:03 am

I've just a great deal with Kenneth and hopefully found a new home for a poor little R2 who was destined for ebay.  cheers 

Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:49 am

Just completed a great deal with Kenneth. It's a pleasure to deal with him! cheers 
Great communication, great packaging and quick shipping!

Cheers,
Patrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Kenneth_B   Feedback for Kenneth_B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback for Kenneth_B

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: TIG Sales Forum
 :: T.I.G User Feedback
-