The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:34 pm

@RebelChris wrote:
Doe that mean I'm officially grown up? Damn it!

Don't ever say or think that. Becasue if you do the Grownups win.
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm

I am thrilled to se it, my son to. My wife is tagging along but she is in it for the family time i guess, but who knows. She might think it´s great bounce
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:40 am

Paul, were the Midi-Chlorians deleted in the 3D version? In that case I might consider viewing it. Very Happy
Totally unnecessary to have them introduced in the first place.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:39 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:
Paul, were the Midi-Chlorians deleted in the 3D version? In that case I might consider viewing it. Very Happy
Totally unnecessary to have them introduced in the first place.

Marco, I agree! But for once George hasn't tinkered with anything. The 3D version is a straight transition from the original.

Here's a couple more TPM 3D merchandise items from Quick. The bags are really cool, especially that picture of Maul and Yoda. And a cute sticker toy for the gals too.

lol!

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 Quick_10

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 Quick_13

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 Quick_12

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 am

Artoo-deetour: have you tried the black darth vador burger?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 am

@yeah-sus wrote:
Artoo-deetour: have you tried the black darth vador burger?

No, I don't like burgers lol.

My wife and son have the food, I just have the fries and keep the toys - shared with my son of course Wink

The Vader burger is released in March where I live. But yeah I've seen pics and the bread part of the bun is a black colour What a Face

Maybe they should have made some Wampa wedges and Bantha burgers too lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:30 am

Yeah-sus - are they doing any food promotions in Sweden?

TIGers - any other countries doing TPM 3D food or drink promotions?

Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 am

I went to see it yesterday with the family. My 4 year old boy loved it!
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am

McDonalds went crazy about the clone wars cartoon a few months back so i dont really think they do SW again for a while.

So my answer is no but im not sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:29 am

I saw the movie yesterday and have to say: Im heavily dissapointed!

The 3-D effect is...well....it sucks!! Its the worst 3-D I have ever seen and can not compete in any way to the actual films.

On the otherhand I didnt knew the "blueray" changes.....digital Yoda...etc.....so it was worth it for me!

Last edited by wbobafett on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 am

I saw it last night and I was not that impressed TBH, after 5 minutes of watching I got a killer headache should of remembered that me and 3D don't get on wish I had gone and seen Chronicle instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)   So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So......................... Anyone besides me excited to see Phantom Menace (Ducking)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-