The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?    Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 am

@Darthberizing wrote:
I hope everyone doesnt mind (especially Soren) but i changed the title of this read to reflect what really happened. Although Joe is technically banned, it was only becuase it was his decision.
'

No problem with me John . I was thinking about that titel my self after reding what had happend here .

Any way a on the end line . We can can all agre that we miss Joe and would all love the ROTJ Very Happy

Hope to see you here again mate .

Soren
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?    Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 am

What a sad story, I also miss joe very much on this forum :crying:

He has also helped me many times study
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk

Where can i find the thread that resulted in Joe_O taking a break from TIG ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-