The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 pm

:drumroll:

TIG Detail Game Season 3.... look out for the first round coming soon!

Rules:

1...........Identify the mystery vintage Star Wars items from the detail pictures that will follow soon.

2...........score 1 point for identifying correctly and an additional point for posting up the picture of the item!

(there will be some fast-finger rounds later in the game Twisted Evil )

3......... First person to post correct answer and/or picture wins the point(s). No editing posts.

4......... random bonus points awarded for randomness. I love random.

5.......... first one to score 80 points wins the vintage SW mystery prize and gets crowned Detail king king

Here are the links to previous seasons:

TIG Detail Game Season 2

TIG Detail Game Season 1

previous winners:

Jimmy Mindtricks
Josh_T

Round 1 posted later on this thread. Good luck Stormie Smiley

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm early thought this thing was rolln. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am

Round 1, let's roll Smile

Identify each vintage item for 1 point. Post a full photo of the item to score another!

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1510

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_410

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1210

Bonus 1 point - identify the name of the figure and what toyline he is from:
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_2210

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 am

yay!

1 darth vader fun poncho The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Vvaderfunponcho

2 8D8 kenner baggie The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! $(KGrHqR,!loE3H5fZvLbBNz),kZRjQ~~_3

3 kenner x-wing sw release The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Xwing-sw

YAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:17 am

Wouter!!!! Very Happy great to see you mate. How's the move going?

6 points to you for the correct answers and photos! cheers

Just that bonus point up for grabs now!

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 am

full picture?
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Xwing-box5
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 am

It was the actual item I was after rather than the full picture of the box side panel Razz But I see a cheeky bonus point 'winging' it's way to you for finding a side panel pic anyway Smile

Bonus point picture? Think cheesy camp 80s cartoon? I need the name of character and toyline/series he's from...

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 am

googled orange haired goblin &
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! 6910jshmoodegreengoblinog1
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am

Talk about an Aussie friendly game. lol! I was still in bed when it started.

I was going to say Thundercats on the bonus one, but its not. Ive seen it before, but cant remember the line.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 am

SOB missed the round.
Good job woot on the score. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Bonus: Gwildor from Masters of the Universe
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
Bonus: Gwildor from Masters of the Universe

Hi Josh, welcome back to the madhouse Smile correct answer! You get the bonus point.

Round 1 complete. Hyver wins with 6 points cheers

Scores:

Hyver.................. 6
Aussiejames......... 1
Josh_T..................1

Round 2 coming right up !!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Ready for round 2.....................

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1310

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1610

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_210

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_2610

Pic 5. Bonus point.... identify the robot....

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_2310

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 pm

1 trilogo rebo band The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Sw_sy_snootles_and_the_rebo_band_rotj_tri-logo-007
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 pm

1. Tri Rebo band
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tri-Logo_Rebo_Band_Unused_C-7.5
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 pm

4 obi wan rumpf mug The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! 5459hc5_27
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 pm

damn Wouter, my picture is bigger Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm

2: adventures in ABC book The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Star-wars-abcs-old-01
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm

smaller pictures take less time to load Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 pm

2. SW ABC read along record

Ill get a pix up in a min

edit: Damn lagging Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm

3. droopt dlute
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Droopymccoolflutesw0121
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 pm

2 am droopy mccool flute
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

nice one! i was checking if it was part of the tripod cannon myself.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
2 am droopy mccool flute

lol!

correct!

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 pm

cylon battlestar galactica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-