The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 am

thanks for leaving me one, cp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 am

@aussiejames wrote:
I'm still looking for one for Wouter
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Toltoys-r2adventures-game

that's the one toltoys game i do have mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 am

btw:
3 is the adventures of R2D2 game (not the destroy the ds game)

just to be complete and semantic about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 am

@cantina_patron wrote:
3. The adventurs of R2-D2 board game.

and of course i missed that.. sowwies!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 am

@Hyver wrote:
thanks for leaving me one, cp Very Happy

Well, you have to maintain your commanding lead! lol!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:44 am

I meant this one
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Escapetoltoys-795180

he is an ugly dude
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Vintwalrusmanheadbk
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:50 am

@aussiejames wrote:
What the hell is hanging off his crotch? Shocked
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Tig_910

eww! Bonus point to James for spotting that 'anomoly' cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 am

Round 7 complete! Good 3 way battle there. CP wins with 6 points. Wouter 2 points. James 1 point plus bonus point cheers

Updated scores:

Hyver.................. 31
Cantina_Patron..... 18
Chris_J................. 5
Aussiejames.......... 5
Josh_T.................. 1

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 am

@aussiejames wrote:
I meant this one
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Escapetoltoys-795180

oh yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:04 am

@Hyver wrote:

oh yes yes yes

Is that what Han was saying when the picture for round 7 was taken?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Round 8..............

ready?

bounce

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Get_210

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Get_510

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Get_410

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Get_610

Pic 5. Bonus - identify the two characters and score 3 points!
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Get_910

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

1. Stormtrooper

2.Rancor Monster

3. Star Wars comic

4. Chief Chirpa

pix coming in a min
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

1. Luke Stormtrooper helmet

2. Chief Cherpa Hood

3. Warok hood

4. Rupert The Bear & Porky Pig
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm

4. Warok hood.

5. Rupert The Bear & Porky Pig
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:46 pm

1. The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 11112_10

2. The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 22_bmp10

3. cant find the eaxct comic page

4.The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 212_bm10
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm

5. Podgy pig not Porky pig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Chris... you guessed right with the SW comic.... but any issue will do...

Chris, even though the Stormtrooper answer is wrong I feel a bonus point coming your way for showing breakdancing stormies lol Razz

CP good change from Porky to Podgy there!

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:57 pm

:I am stupid: No wonder I couldnt find the page. Its on the damn cover.

3.The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 23_bmp10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
:I am stupid: No wonder I couldnt find the page. Its on the damn cover.

3.The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 23_bmp10

nice. Still looking for the other photos yet. CP got the answers right.

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Anything left to guess right or is everything right?

Heres the Luke Stormy if the answer was right

1.The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 221_bm10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:02 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
Anything left to guess right or is everything right?

Heres the Luke Stormy if the answer was right

1.The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 221_bm10

correct! Need two more pics.

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

1.[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 Images16[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 pm

shame CP, Chris just beat you to that Luke! Big picture wins for a change lol!

need correct pictures for

Pic 2 and Pic 4

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 223_bm10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Woah! That's a big Chirpa!

Chris.... which number though? You just posted a pic?? Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-