The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

5 mask book The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Vintage_mask_book1
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm

4 Xmas in the stars vinyl album
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX11kNaJkYn-O04eTOS-C1QTVs1T6xSKumVzb5DwsK69z00zGH6KCVo4Ij
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

@Hyver wrote:
5 mask book The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Vintage_mask_book1

that was insanely quick Shocked even for you Wouter lol!

correct Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

2 micro series xwing
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Micro-xwing-variation
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 pm

3 R2 model kit
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Auctiontoy%20044
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm

1 luke xwing trilogo The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Lxwpbpproducedtri
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 pm

*grin*
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm

@Hyver wrote:
*grin*

lol!

awesome bow bow

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm

DAMN IT! Guess that will teach me to look at another site for 3 minutes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
DAMN IT! Guess that will teach me to look at another site for 3 minutes. Evil or Very Mad

It was all over very quickly. I didn't even get time to post one photo lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Just got here round 6 when was round's2-5??????

I must be getting old or the world is moving faster Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 am

@vintageSWfan wrote:
Just got here round 6 when was round's2-5??????

I must be getting old or the world is moving faster Crying or Very sad

Rounds 2-5 flew by just as quick as 6 did. I was just lucky to get in on 5. Just cant hang with wout and CP. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 am

Round 6 complete. Destroyed by Wouter in record time for full 10 points! cheers

Updated scores:

Hyver.................. 29
Cantina_Patron..... 12
Chris_J................. 5
Aussiejames.......... 3
Josh_T.................. 1

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:14 am

Round 7...................

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Tig_910

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Tig_610

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Tig_1110

Pic 4 Bonus 3 points! Just identify the 2 toys....
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Tig_2010

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:18 am

4. Dalek & Postman Pat with Jess the cat.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:20 am

1. Han Bespin
2. Obi Wan's back
3. Escape the Death Star board game
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 am

3. The adventurs of R2-D2 board game.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 am

pictures?
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Hk_single_leg_stamp
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 am

3.[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Images15[/img]
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 am

I'm still looking for one for Wouter
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Toltoys-r2adventures-game
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:28 am

lol! by bigger picture looses again :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 am

What the hell is hanging off his crotch? Shocked
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Tig_910
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 am

@aussiejames wrote:
What the hell is hanging off his crotch? Shocked

I noticed that, but thought it best not to ask lol!
I'm sure I've got #2 wrong, so heres your chance to get in quick!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 am

2 walrusman! The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 Walrus_man_kenner_main
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 am

Yep not OB1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-