The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another Empty
PostSubject: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Everyone

Please join me for a few announcements.

First and foremost, I want everyone to thank Shawn Kemple for all the hard work he's done on TIG since its inception. Shawn has decided to step aside as a moderator and I think it's safe to say this site wouldn't even exist without the hard work he put in. I know I speak for everyone when I say I have the utmost respect for him. Always quick to answer questions, always quick to give you a tip on something you want. Please do us the honor and keep posting!

Secondly, please welcome Paul (Artoo Detour) and Marco (Dr Dengar) to the mod team! Both guys are well established in the hobby and bring considerable knowledge to the team. I'm very happy to have them with us.

So everyone enjoy the party!! :cantina:

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Very good choice, I dunno if your supposed to say it but, Grats on mod pos Smile

Was in a rush I guess it came out wrong, forgot to say thanks for your time as mod Shawn Smile

Last edited by Rawlin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you have decided to step down Shawn, but I'm sure all members new & old are very appreciative of the time & effort you have put in to help make this site what it is today! And hopefully you won't be a stranger.

Congratulations to Marco & Paul on your new posts, I am very pleased for you! :clap:
You are both great choices for the role as you are top blokes who bring a lot to this forum.

I'll raise a glass (or bottle) to all of you drinking2
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Sad to hear you are stepping down Shawn Sad Thank you for the great things you have for the hobby in general and for TIG! You will be missed!

Marco and Paul - Congrats on your new postions. Its richly deserved! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

+1 thanks to Shawn, and YAY to the new moderators.. Paul and Marco, i couldn't have wished for a better duo to help whipping the plebeans around here Smile

well done team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Shawn is a founding member of TIG & without his tireless efforts we would not be the great site we are. He will be sorely missed.

& welcome to Marco & Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you have decided to step down Shawn, but I'm sure all members new & old are very appreciative of the time & effort you have put in to help make this site what it is today! And hopefully you won't be a stranger.

Congratulations to Marco & Paul on your new posts, I am very pleased for you! :clap:
You are both great choices for the role as you are top blokes who bring a lot to this forum.

I'll raise a glass (or bottle) to all of you drinking2

I could not inprove on your wording one iota CP so I will just say I 2nd everything you have just said.
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Thank you for all of your dedication, I really appreciate the time and knowledge you share.

I salute the changing of the guard, congratulations you two in your new rolls. cheers
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Thanks Shawn for all the hard work for TIG, you'll be missed.
Congrats to Marco and Paul on their new positions both will do a great job.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
Shawn is a founding member of TIG & without his tireless efforts we would not be the great site we are. He will be sorely missed.

& welcome to Marco & Paul Very Happy

Agree 100% with AJ! Good on everyone.

And thanks to our newest developers!

Everyone please keep things going here. I've been quiet lately as far as posting goes but still check in everyday. Lets continue to keep this a great community!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 am

Many thanks for the good words guys, and congrats to Marco.

Shawn - BIG thanks for all you've done, one of the TIG elders, you've always been generous with your knowledge and advice and I wish you all the best for the future mate Cool Don't be a stranger!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks Shawn for the dedication,time and the knowledge that you share
It's greatly appreciated

Congratulations to Marco and Paul :smoking2: :buzzing:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 am

First of all and want to thank Shawn. You are one of the Founding Fathers of TIG and therefore deserve all my respect, for the things you have done for us in the past, and hopefully for your future contributions when chiming in. Very Happy

A big thanks to the mod team for giving Paul and me the opportunity to be moderators on this great site.
Paul, I couldn't have wished for a better partner to join the mod team. That feels really great. cheers

And don’t worry guys, I won’t let my buddy Ozio down. We will continue working on the Lili Ledy thread as before.. Even better, there are plans for other threads as well….

Thanks and cheers

Marco

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm

It's great to know that you are contining to work on the Ledy thread Marco, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm looking forward to seeing the new threads you're planning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:53 pm

:clap:
Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Thanks Shawn for all the great work you've put into this site,

and congratulations to Marco & Paul - two excellent choices for new moderators.

cheers

Rog.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

>Thanks to shawn , I think he was the one that invite me to this forum!, so I really want to thank him!!!

and of course Congrats to the new 2 MODS!!!! ...... I really like them!!!

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:29 am

I want to THANKS Shawn for all his help on the site and to my self aswell, my very best regards dude!!!We will miss him for sure Sad
And to Marco and Paul good luck on theirs new role at the forum!!!i hope everything goes well for both in the future Smile
Thanks all of you(TIG team) for such a great site cheers
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 am

Thank you, Shawn! You've done a great job as a moderator. I hope you stay on here and keep participating.

Good luck to our new moderators!
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 pm

first of all a realy big thanks for all you have done for tig shawn mate bow

and 2nd a realy big thanks to Marco and Paul for becoming moderators cheers

you have both done loads for tig and i know you will both continue to do so

so thanks from me lads

jase Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another   Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome our new Moderators and our thanks to another

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-