The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Someone should start a "FREE Joe" thread for the hell of it to see who runs their mouth about me while I'm not there to defend myself....LOL :pitch fork:

Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Just did.

Hey whats all this about Joe being banned? Hes one of the top knotch guys around here and something like this happens? Really? Everybody here knows that Joe speaks his mind and to be prepared for it. I can remember alot of other incidents here where members shouldve been banned but they are still posting, even if they scammed poeople out of cash. So bring Joe back. This is the Rhode Island One, Free Joe from bannery!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Thanks Chris....this should be good for a laugh....going to read it now..

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Nothing but support right now. But its still early yet. The modern guys havent got off their moms tits yet to post. lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey Joe, my son and I are really enjoying the cd. Let me know when you release another as we will be purchasing it.
-Steve
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Thanks Steve,
I have a 2nd cd recorded, but the line up of the band changed and I'd rather re-record the tracks with the current members. Soon.... I'll keep you updated. Glad that you like it. IF you want to hear other bands in the same style, I can make some recommendations.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm shocked that none of the mods have chimed in on the thread. I KNOW that the mod that banned me isn't going to see it, as he's just a modern collecting tard, and has never posted in vintage.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:43 am

@Joseph_Y wrote:
I'm shocked that none of the mods have chimed in on the thread. I KNOW that the mod that banned me isn't going to see it, as he's just a modern collecting tard, and has never posted in vintage.

That explains a lot.....harrrrrr

petition signed Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:48 am

I didn't want it to be a serious bring Joe back thread, although I do appreciate the sentiments being expressed, and thank you to everyone that's posted. I just wanted to see if any of my detractors would post. Of course I do find it a bit ironic that the second that I'm banned, KIM starts to post again. IF I were ever in the same room as that piece of shit, it'd make Romper Stomper look like a Disney film.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:54 am

WOW! Last time I looked at that thread last night, it was barely on page 2, now its up to 4 pages. Just to goes to show how respected you are Joe. Now go back to your basement and eat Cheetos with your boyfriend. lol! Did that idiot really say that?

Oh, I see Joshy even voiced who I thought it was from that thread in the forum feedback and suggestions section and who looked at your profile last.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:37 am

There's no swear filters on any of the UK forums Joe so feel free to say fuck,cunt,wank,piss,shit & douchebag as often as you like! lol!

Don't post much on RS but that's utter bullshit that you've been banned for a month especially if it's by a Mod from the modern section.I'm sure the Mods from the vintage section will get it sorted for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:10 am

I don't know I kind of like "Dooshbag" better. Next time "Mr. Dooshbag" may be more respectful : )
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:30 am

Hey Joe. Glad you got banned from RS, Now you can stir some shit up over here to get things interesting again. lol!

All joking aside - It's some bullshit when a brand new dickhead can come in and basically piss on the whole forum and when you step up to steer him in the right direction they just ban your ass.

There's been some stupid shit going on over there. Threads just disappearing, all kinds of spam sneaking in, new trolls everyday. There was a lame ass thread in the vintage section the other day by a brand new poster talking about his repro Luke Farmboy "robes". Didn't know what the fuck he was talking about so I went back to take a look and the thread was gone...

Anyway - We're all glad to see you back around here.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:27 am

@Chris_J wrote:
WOW! Last time I looked at that thread last night, it was barely on page 2, now its up to 4 pages. Just to goes to show how respected you are Joe. Now go back to your basement and eat Cheetos with your boyfriend. lol! Did that idiot really say that?

Oh, I see Joshy even voiced who I thought it was from that thread in the forum feedback and suggestions section and who looked at your profile last.

He really did say that, and my reply was actually a bit reserved for me; it was to the effect that, while I'm straight, I have many gay friends, former employees, etc, and that while they're homosexuals, he (Tishomingo) is a faggot.

I'm amazed that it's gotten to 6 pages over there so far....wow... a bit humbling to be honest.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:31 am

I'd post over there Joe but I'm afraid you might call me a precious snowflake again : )
Plus, since I'm sorta new, my opinion may not really matter....
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:43 am

ahh, c'mon,that was a Fight Club quote.... It was actually intended to get a laugh...Sometimes my sense of humor is lost on the interwebs.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:58 am

Ah ha I get it now.. My bad : )
I'll post some encouraging words... on RS.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:25 pm

It would be nice if the "mod" in question would step in and make a comment. Crazy shit on RS lately.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm

@kisstour03 wrote:
Crazy shit on RS lately.

If only there were a much cooler site to come to every day............oh wait there is !!!!

www.imperialgunneryforum.com

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm

@Darthberizing wrote:
@kisstour03 wrote:
Crazy shit on RS lately.

If only there were a much cooler site to come to every day............oh wait there is !!!!

We even have hot chicks here!

John just posted a few of them in another thread. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm

@Darthberizing wrote:
@kisstour03 wrote:
Crazy shit on RS lately.

Besides posting my FS on there a few days ago i can go weeks without going into RS to check it out anymore. But even though I've really scaled my SW and bootleg collecting to almost nothing I check in here everyday. We could use more Joe around here.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:01 pm

@Darthberizing wrote:
@kisstour03 wrote:
Crazy shit on RS lately.

There is for sure.

http://www.alteregoforum.com/

Sorry. Had to do a shameless plug there. lol!

All in all Joe, we all might say it all the time that you are a very respected member in this hobby. But with that thread it just shows you that we really mean what we say. We stand behind what we believe in and wont let it slid for a moment. When we have fucked up mods being able to ban a member whos been there from the start, what are they going to do to the ones whos only been there for a few years or less? RS has become a joke lately and its only going to get worse if they keep it up like they are. Shane even said he regrets he stepped down now after this.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Damm Joe, you are a popular fella! 145 combined replies on the two posts (RS and TIG)!

I am a little surprised that no mod has chimed in. Even if not to explain themselves, maybe just to say "we're here, we hear you:

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:54 pm

It wont happen John. The modern mods or admin, from what Shane has said, wont venture into the vintage section unless a modern collector is being shown the rules. But I can say one thing. This thread has brought out the true spirit of us collectors when it comes to someone fucking with one of our own.
Back to top Go down
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:22 pm

@Joseph_Y wrote:
@Chris_J wrote:

He really did say that, and my reply was actually a bit reserved for me; it was to the effect that, while I'm straight, I have many gay friends, former employees, etc, and that while they're homosexuals, he (Tishomingo) is a faggot.

I'm amazed that it's gotten to 6 pages over there so far....wow... a bit humbling to be honest.

Cheers
Joe

lol! Oh, THAT is awesome!

I'm really glad I didn't read that noob's homophobic bullshit, or I would have lost my fucking mind! And I'd be banned right along with you, Joe!

It's up to 11 pages, now, with a lot of support, man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-