The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Benefactor. Sounds very classy. Thanks Johnno.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 am

Not posting much nowadays but sent you $20 for upkeep of the place. What a Face
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:10 am

@Josh wrote:
Not posting much nowadays but sent you $20 for upkeep of the place. What a Face

Thanks man!! You've got a good reason to not be posting, but start posting...Very Happy

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:17 am

Still have a quick read when I can. Been keeping an eye on Wolf's Sail Barge Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 am

@Josh wrote:
Been keeping an eye on Wolf's Sail Barge Cool

Is that some sexual overture?? lol!

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:32 am

lol! Only if you want it to be Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:17 am

quit teasing eachother and get a room. lol!lol!

By the way contribution send.

Last edited by Stargeezer on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 am

Donation sent.Very Happy

Come on guys help keep this site running!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 am

Josh posted cheers

I , for one , really miss having your CaringUndertandingNinetysType sense of humor arround here What a Face

You need to stop in more frequently to abuse us like the good ole days lol!

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 Thcavb11
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:22 am

1688 Credits sent.
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 am

Happy to contribute to the good cause,Donation sent.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 am

Another donation sent.

How come some people have lost their saber's and have little jango fett?? helmets?

Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:47 am

TIG Benefactor's have been Helmetted.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 am

@M4K3R1 wrote:
TIG Benefactor's have been Helmetted.Very Happy

I know and I've lost my saber Sad

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm

oh yeah thats what that is, it kinda just looked like a blobby thing. But now you mention it stefan i can see jango fett in there if i look close enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm trying to put a special "benefactor saber" up. Hang tough!!

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 pm

@DarthBerizing wrote:
I'm trying to put a special "benefactor saber" up. Hang tough!!

Now we're talking!

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Jeez, you've got a cool green lightsaber pointed the opposite direction of the others. Happy now??? LOL

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 pm

@walkie wrote:

I know and I've lost my saber Sad

lol!

Did it hurt much?

and contribution sent!
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

@DarthBerizing wrote:
Jeez, you've got a cool green lightsaber pointed the opposite direction of the others. Happy now??? LOL

Hey i want my lightsaber pointing in the other direction aswell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Can i than have your old sabre? It's bigger than mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Okay I've added all the benefactors and am changing the sabers for people!

Just to not overdue it, i'm going to say we've got all the Benefactors we need for now. So please wait until the next round.

Thanks so very much everyone, I'm so pleased with the outpouring of support.

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Donation Sent John! cheers
Back to top Go down
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Donation sent.

Happy to contribute (if a bit overdue)lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-