The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BobbySharp
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
BobbySharp

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 269921_10150308397426340_3218600_n

Children : 9 month old son: Elliott
Main focus : That's a tough one as I've never had a really defined focus. Right now I'm looking for MOC and MIB diecast ships, a few other unpainted Micros, and some odds and ends I'd like to have round out my collection. Lately I've also been working on MIB/Unused ships and playsets.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks for sharing your pics and bios, guys!!

Well deserved '+' for you all. Very Happy

Let's calculate. In total we have 681 members today.
Minus 14 (pics in this thread). Minus 6 (pics from mods/admins in the other thread).

Still 661 pics to go!! smoke

OK, I would also like to see some pretty faces now. Where are all our female members? I know we have a few.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I really had to dig in my pics files to find any with me in them. i thought I was more of a camara hog than this. LOL

Children : 4 bad cats : Psycho, Floyd, Rudy and Buzz
Married to: Sari Boudreau. Poor woman putting up with me.
Main focus: Right now the focus is comics and related items. SW wise my focus is Polish and Mexican bootlegs and anything IG-88 related. Maybe it's just easier to say "I like toys"

Here's a pic of me with local wrestling promoter Emile Dupree.

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 003-3

Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 am

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Tig10
*Sigh everyone else got a pic of them with someone cool. All I got is this tiger.

Children : 1 Dog Kirah
Work at: Webbshop, Toy restoration.
Main focus: It's a bit all over the place at moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Here is me taken at mem last year
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Kc4

Children :none
other interests : horror movies , curb your enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Keep this thread going. Interesting to see the person behind the screen name Smile
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Nice looking photos gang. Here's me with my daughter a couple weeks back. Just chillin' on 3rd Street in West Hollywood.

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 540608_4010821192702_1521322981_n

I've been a member here I guess around a year now? My collecting habits are for lack of a better word very pedestrian. Just a solid and 99% complete loose collection and a growing collection of nice moc U.S. Kenner figs numbering currently around 30.

If you can't tell from the gray in my beard I was definitely in this as a youngster from the very beginning. I saw the original Star Wars in the theatre for my birthday party in '77 and had figures in my clutches by April '78. If you forget for a moment that I didn't collect anything between 1984 and 2008 well than this is nearly a whole life's passion! ;)

Also I'm currently taking a 3 month hiatus from any new acquisitions. I experienced a crushing eBay burnout, culminating with a 31-back Boba Fett win a couple months back. It was time to take a break and enjoy the spoils for a while. I'll be back on the hunt starting with SDCC in July.

There's also a blog of photos I run that shows my loose collection in various and occasionally dramatic situations. Have a look if you're inclined.
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm

ratherchildish, I always admired your photography. But just now realized you are from Wisconsin : ) I live in Madison...
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Just bumping this thread. There are a lot of people who haven't contributed to this thread yet. Cool
Back to top Go down
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 am

Me (in the middle) at Oz Comic Con just yesterday

Photobucket

At the spritely age of 37.
A day off from my gig as an Inventory Controller.
Got a 7 year old son who is in to any character with a light saber.
The missus Elaine can't believe I enjoy collecting toys and won't grow up but at least I don't gamble and drink ( I find when I'm drunk I make silly bets)
Other interests - Football, currently coaching a side in Melbourne (not very well at), getting out and about with the family and seeing the sights of Australia (tis' quite a big country), gambling and drinking.
About my SW collecting - Give me 20 mins and you can see how much probing FX-7 gets out of me.
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:15 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 DSC_0421

my dad ... Me ... my 2nd cousin Sonny (who was in the 2nd wave that hit the beach on D-Day) and my other 2nd cousin Bud
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Nice to put some faces to the names guys.

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 IMGP0648

42 affraid
3 kids
3 dogs
better half that's considering & caring & TBH better than I deserve as I can be a miserable git
other hobby (currently on hold) keeping a marine reef - its all about the corals, not the fish!
Did I say I collect 30 year old plastic crap?
Like to do it myself, the shit I build never breaks but it ain't pretty lol!
Back to top Go down
sithtoys
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sithtoys

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 pm

I'll contribute I suppose (watermark free if anyone feels the need to steal my pic Wink)
No drinks were harmed in the creation of this pic (several were actually) ... and I'm even sporting one of
my favorite Vader shirts
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Me-Vacation

Bill
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 pm

LOOOOL
"No drinks were harmed in the creation of this pic"

lol!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 am

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 003-2

Name: Larry
Married: Yes
Children: two girls plus 3 furry ones a dog and 2 cats

a bit about me I am a former Canadian Soldier and avid SW fan and model builder I am now starting to get more into the more rare SW items, The highlight of my career in the army is one of my weapons was a Sterling submachine gun as you all know this was the weapon the stormtrooper E-11 blaster was modeled after I remember watching Star Wars for the first time and fell in love with the blaster years later I was issued one you could say.
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Hey, another Canuck, welcome Larry! I'm from BC too, Kelowna in fact. Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

@JesseVader08 wrote:
Hey, another Canuck, welcome Larry! I'm from BC too, Kelowna in fact. Glad to have you here.

I use to live in peachland I am in Victoria now Smile
Back to top Go down
sisefromm
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Markus10

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Love that part of the country, well North America... I have an uncle who lives on Lummi Island, off of Bellingham, Washington. I used to go to Seattle all the time (had a friend play for the Sonics, Demond Mason) and would travel up to Vancouver to visit some of my business partners. If I didn't have family here in Oklahoma, I'd love to live in the Northeast. Breath taking country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 pm

OK....Here are a few gems

We'll start off with my "Zombie Elvis" from a local Zombie Pub Crawl a couple of years ago

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 12543_167679872283_5632848_n

Here's one of me on stage having some fun
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 314530_216128071787709_1243778253_n

And just me relaxing before a set.
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 185069_363455127055002_657960366_n

EDIT: Forgot to add the info
Name: Joe
Married: Hells No
Children: 5 fuzzy 4 pawed children(cats), Anton, Maleficent, Satana, Dusty, Evie

Cheers
Joe

Last edited by Joseph_Y on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Joe is a hard act to follow but I'll try. Here I am on the right with my brother, tailgating at one of the NY Jets games last year. Yes that is a parking lot cooked lobster, I take my tailgating very seriously!

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Tailgating11

Name: Mike
Star Wars Focus: R2-D2

Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 pm

[img]We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Bus_to10[/img]

Here I am with my Fiance at ILM this past April.

Married : Next Year
Children : A 5 year old lab
Main focus : I am like so many of you that don't really have a main focus. I just recently got into bootlegs and anything none US Kenner but I really love everything Star Wars. I am that vintage guy that still watches the clone wars cartoon just because I love everything Star Wars, I am not saying that I think its good but I just can't stop watching.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 am

Cool pics guys! keep em coming. +1 added for being great sports Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am

Its about time I showed my mug in public, This is me and my daughter at a very bad Sci-fi exhibition.

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 095

Name: Mike
Children : Just the one
Pets: 1 Dog, 1 Cat, 2 Guinea Pigs
Main focus: Bossk and mailers
Other interests: Comic books, baseball (Toronto Blue Jays), Geocaching also I'm a Scout leader so I like teaching kids how to survive in the wild Very Happy and doing that has let me do so many things I would never have done.

Last edited by Gorneesh on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:16 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 Me

Age.............to fuckin old

Location.............Welfare state of Michigan

Occupation............Therapist/Social Worker

Married.............13 years strong

Children...............Three of them somewhere.

Focus- Vintage Toys........cheap beer....sex and Rock n Roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-