The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:57 am

School pantomime ?? Lies - it's your everyday look isn't it lol! Rather fetching Razz
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:01 am

Damn I got the photos the wrong way round lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:06 am

1 more as I'm feeling generous today

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Image_zps74f69690
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:16 am

You have great legs and your boobs are bigger than mine!!!
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 970224_10200787130631952_1864346620_n
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:36 am

Guys .... some things are meant to remain secret .....

lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:37 am

Great pics cc4rhu and AJ :clap:

I knew there had to be some sexy ladies here at TIG cheers

I dressed up like Susan (Phil Hartman character on SNL) one year for Halloween but unfortunately I don't have any pictures No

Here is Hartmans character though ...
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Lkjhgf14

let us see some more of the newer guys pics now too What a Face
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh man, i can't believe i'm doing this head bang but ok, deep breath, here goes...........

obviously by my username, My name's chris and I work as gardener and groundsman for a hotel complex just outside of St Ives, cornwall U.K. Its a nice, peacefull job for about seven months of the year but from the beginning of May to the end of August its pretty full on and hectic with weddings, functions and holiday makers. But there are some perks to the job, for example this is pretty much my view from work every day. (When the sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing a hooley of course Smile )

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAE9Ykj47YI2hTimbInL8-e054bJTf3y-Bl_9UlQfk250crbaJWe've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXfeDyA2fQ9aYR2YgdsMg8hTqXwYDi35vreY3pjGkWL4vQR42oWe've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Tariffs-1

And this is me affraid

[img]We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 DSCF4987_zps12d29c1c[/img]

and just for shits and giggles, this is me and me missus a couple of years back after a very drunken 1950's theme party i was going for ''the Fonz'' Cool Laughing

[img]We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 DSCF6239_zps37f3d9d3[/img]

he he so thats a little bit about me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Great pics Chris :clap:

That is a good looking view ... and the beach pics are really sweet too lol!

You should be on the cover of GQ magazine What a Face

Love the Fonzie costume cheers

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Thcaxq10

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Thcato11
(sorry - this was the only Star Wars related Fonzie pic I could find Cool )
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

I remember that view. Been to St Ives 2 or 3 times when I was younger.

Hope whoever bumped this thread expected these lol!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Whilst we're in silly costume mode....

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 NyvhDax

Name: Captain "Stefan" Sparrow
Married: yes
Children: 1
Focus: Loose Variants
Other collecting interests: Does money count?
Other information: .......??!?! let me think

Last edited by walkie on Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Nice to see some faces to familiar names.

cc4rhu, Chris, Stefan, thanks for sharing!! Very Happy

BTW: cc4rhu's picture somehow reminded me to Little Britain. lol!

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Image_zpse31c3c6a

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2h6glN3uWMCfIx288TIzGJS6zn4h9NsdIMHTv4u7QyvedyhHO

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

I'm way better looking than that ugly sod.
At least my mam keeps saying.
lol!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:53 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 A10
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Alex_310

Zombie Apocolypse will happen, and I'll be ready!

.....and most likely drunk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Great pics guys - tough some are a bit scary... LOL :emperor:

Here is my contribution (my youngest and oldest youngling girls have made their apperance also)... Wink

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

@ourchickenshack wrote:
Great pics Chris :clap:

That is a good looking view ... and the beach pics are really sweet too lol!

You should be on the cover of GQ magazine What a Face

Love the Fonzie costume cheers

lol! lol! lol! thanks James i love the fonzie leia pic Very Happy

great photos Stefan, Kenneth and cc4rhu (sorry don't know your name yet). Like marco said its great to put faces to names here on TIG,
cheers cheers :clap: :clap:

awesome pics Alex i reckon we share fairly similar tastes in music. for most of the 90's i had long curly black hair, a moustache and goatee and was really into grunge, thrash metal and vintage metal like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Thin Lizzy (still am in fact). i used to get a lot of comparison comments to kirk hammett lol!
i'll try and hunt out some pics if i have any Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:31 pm

@chris.75 wrote:

awesome pics Alex i reckon we share fairly similar tastes in music. for most of the 90's i had long curly black hair, a moustache and goatee and was really into grunge, thrash metal and vintage metal like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Thin Lizzy (still am in fact). i used to get a lot of comparison comments to kirk hammett lol!
i'll try and hunt out some pics if i have any Very Happy Embarassed

cool - I too am a member of the long hair , head banging armada Twisted Evil

this pic was taken a few years ago - the hairs just a little longer and greyer now What a Face

my wife wanted a picture of me with my hair down because I always wear it pulled back with a backwards ball cap - I hate having my pic taken so this was the best I would let her have lol!

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Dsc06211

this is how I usually pose ...
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Dsc06110
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:33 pm

cc4rhu wrote:
I remember that view. Been to St Ives 2 or 3 times when I was younger.

As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives........................

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:21 am

wow thats quite a maine you've got there James Cool sometimes i still wish i had my long locks. (Still haven't found those pics yet).

As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Every wife had seven sacks
Every sack had seven cats
Every cat had seven kits
Kits, cats, sacks, wives
How many were going to St Ives?

Yep the very same St Ives John Smile although i never really got this poem :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:05 am

Never heard that before!

Name is Richard.

Pantera is as far as my thrash goes. Love Sabbath. zep is overrated IMHO.
Much prefer GN'R, Skid Row, Mötley, Alice etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:28 am

@chris.75 wrote:
wow thats quite a maine you've got there James Cool sometimes i still wish i had my long locks. (Still haven't found those pics yet).

As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Every wife had seven sacks
Every sack had seven cats
Every cat had seven kits
Kits, cats, sacks, wives
How many were going to St Ives?

Yep the very same St Ives John Smile although i never really got this poem :scratch:

It's more of a riddle, the answer is pretty simple if you think about it.

I visited St.Ives last year and completely baffled the missus and in-laws with it!!

It also makes an appearance in "Die Hard With a Vengeance" by a character called Simon Gruber Smile

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Quote :
awesome pics Alex i reckon we share fairly similar tastes in music. for most of the 90's i had long curly black hair, a moustache and goatee and was really into grunge, thrash metal and vintage metal like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Thin Lizzy
Quote :
Pantera is as far as my thrash goes. Love Sabbath. zep is overrated IMHO.
Much prefer GN'R, Skid Row, Mötley, Alice etc.

I love music in general, but the louder and noisier the better, I am a hard core GN'R fan, probably the only collection I have that rivals my Star Wars stuff, is my GN'R vinyl collection, still think AXL's a twat though Very Happy

Love thrash and metal big time, Slayer, Ozzy, BLS, Pantera etc. etc. This pic sum's up my musical loves

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Alex_210

The Les Paul on the left and the Mockingbird on the Right are my Slash inspired guitar loves and my Dean Dime Razor back center stage! R.I.P Dime bow

I used to think Star Wars fans were all nerds and I was possibly an odd exception, love the fact there's alot of hardcore metal heads on the team!

P.S. Get them pics found Fonzy I wont to see the Kirk look!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:16 pm

@lee gray wrote:
Here is me taken at mem last year
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Kc4

Children :none
other interests : horror movies , curb your enthusiasm

Also, who the hell is the bird in this pic???
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Quote :
I love music in general, but the louder and noisier the better, I am a hard core GN'R fan, probably the only collection I have that rivals my Star Wars stuff, is my GN'R vinyl collection, still think AXL's a twat though Very Happy

Love thrash and metal big time, Slayer, Ozzy, BLS, Pantera etc. etc. This pic sum's up my musical loves

I used to think Star Wars fans were all nerds and I was possibly an odd exception, love the fact there's alot of hardcore metal heads on the team!

P.S. Get them pics found Fonzy I wont to see the Kirk look!

Sorry i didn't post yesterday, i'm working crazy hours at the mo, having to go back at night to clean and treat the swimming pool.

@ Richard - Yeah i love those eighties rock bands too like Motley crue, Skid row etc, great nostalgia Cool

@ Alex- So i was right, we do have very similar music taste. G'N'R have always been my favourite band (yep Axl is a twat though) as well as metallica, Megadeth, pantera, trivium, red fang, avenged sevenfold and mudvayne But also grunge bands like soundgarden, pearl jam and Alice in Chains. quite like a bit of prog too like Tool, Porcupine tree and pink floyd.

unfortunately i don't seem to have many pics of myself from when i was younger, i think my mum must have em, but i did find a couple of pics. Only problem is i can't find any with my hair down as i wore it back a lot of the time. So here is me as a moody teenager (cringe, cringe) with said ponytail with moustache and goatee (or should i say bum fluff) Suspect Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
[img]We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Scan0005_zpsf125f3c6[/img]
soooo dodgy lol!

then i found this one of me in some kind of stupid catalogue pose lol! My sister was also in this pic but to save her any embarrassment i've cropped her out. But we did have pretty much the same hair back then so with a little photoshop magic i put her hair onto my head (very sad i know) [img]We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Cropped_zpsab913bcb[/img][img]
Shocked Shocked Shocked We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 Longhair_zpsb9558089[/img]
but it gives a fairly accurate impression of what i looked like with my hair down Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Oh man why do i put myself up for humiliation like this lol!

Oh yeah, and those guitars are awesome Alex cheers do you have any youtube clips posted of you playing them?
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Chris, love the pics man, took a lot of guts to post them I've issued a + for doing it Very Happy See why you got called Kirk Very Happy

No youtube video's I'm afraid, I've got a few vid's on my facebook page, mostly GN'R as well Very Happy They're a few years old and usually unpractised and drunk, but their O.K., the ime was a later buy though so doesn't get a show, this is my facebook page, add me as a friend if you want, that goes for anyone if you want, there's a few imbarrising pics of me when I was younger as well Embarassed

My Facebook

keep 'em coming folks

P.S. @ Jame's, love the natural pose dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:18 pm

[quote="General Kahn"]
Quote :

I love music in general, but the louder and noisier the better, I am a hard core GN'R fan, probably the only collection I have that rivals my Star Wars stuff, is my GN'R vinyl collection, still think AXL's a twat though.

It's great to know there are still G 'N' R vinyl collectors out there Alex! I thought we were a dying breed.
I have a pretty extensive collection myself. Among my favourite pieces are the Spanish 7" promos & an original sealed copy of 'Live ?!*@ Like A Suicide'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-