The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The Uzay thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

The Uzay thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am

@GanjaFett wrote:
Those are some gems Martijn and mike!

Hey mike, does your BS have unpainted arms?

No, as far as I recall he's got orange on both side of arms...
Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 am

Thanks Andy Smile
Can't spot any paint on your BS's arms either Andy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

Michael Vogt wrote:
I was wondering how many loose near mint dsd and r2's are around...

I know for sure you can rule out my DSD Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm

turkdlit wrote:
Hey guys, here is the first in several Uzay figures which the bootleg peeps will be putting up in this section.

Please post any suggestions which you may have on the format and we can go forward with any changes with the upcoming figures. Thanks!

Figure:
- Obvious variation in chest mold and paint from production counterpart
- Details in arm and face mold less defined in Uzay variant
- Back of left leg has blank raised bar (this is the only Uzay figure with any markings of any sort on back legs)
- Another Uzay variant exists without the white dot on red chest paint

The Uzay thread - Page 2 Img_9318

Accesories:
- Uzay lightsaber darker, more red and slightly more translucent
- Similar to length and girth of production lightsaber
- Cape is significantly thicker with tougher feel to it (almost like a trash bag Smile

Excelent entry Mete!! Thanks for sharing!!looking forward to see the rest of the entries!!
bounce
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 pm

WOOOOOOOWWWWW.....f*cking awsome!!!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Because Im a loose guy...my shouts go out to Martijn and JoeY for those beautiful and stunning figures!!!

HUGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!

I would love a R2 and DSD....no matter what condition...one day maybe....... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

@javiswspain wrote:

Excelent entry Mete!! Thanks for sharing!!looking forward to see the rest of the entries!!
bounce

thanks Javi, just added ERG light and dark cape variant to my original post. More to (slowly) come Smile
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

This pic has nothing to do with the article, but while going thru my flickr acct, I found this pic,and it fits the thread...And...well, sometimes it's just fun to post a mindblower of a pic.

The Uzay thread - Page 2 1487655847_e485ff8476_z

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

WOW JOe!! incredible pict!!
Do the different headmans have different sword also??i mean there sre two sields and two sword too? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

I only have one loose Head Man sword (a gold one). A silver one was recently found, but it escaped the tractor beam Crying or Very sad , and resides in the collection of another member here (not sure if it's publicly known that he has it,so not mentioning names).

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm

@javiswspain wrote:
Do the different headmans have different sword also??i mean there sre two sields and two sword too? :scratch:

that is correct. silver sword/ gold sword/ silver shield/ gold shiled are known to exist. Problem is, as only 2 MOC are known- which combinations were the "correct ones" ord did they pack these randomely? :?:

EDIT:d'oh-joe was faster Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

You know Joe, I bet you're getting REALLY sick of having all those HeadMan lying around. Its like the law of diminishing returns...one HeadMan and you're ecstatic, 2 and you're real happy, then 3 you must be like, meh tongue

Now, I know someone who would be over the moon to get that first one lol!
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

I currently "only" own the carded and one loose. I do still have both shields, and the gold sword. A silver sword would round the collection out nicely... Twisted Evil

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

It certainly would look nice...wish I could help my dude...one of these days hopefully we'll both get what we're looking for!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

@Joseph_Y wrote:
This pic has nothing to do with the article, but while going thru my flickr acct, I found this pic,and it fits the thread...And...well, sometimes it's just fun to post a mindblower of a pic.

The Uzay thread - Page 2 1487655847_e485ff8476_z

Cheers
Joe

Mindblower? I couldn't agree more. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

@Joseph_Y wrote:
I only have one loose Head Man sword (a gold one). A silver one was recently found, but it escaped the tractor beam Crying or Very sad , and resides in the collection of another member here (not sure if it's publicly known that he has it,so not mentioning names).

Cheers
Joe

Michael Vogt wrote:
@javiswspain wrote:

that is correct. silver sword/ gold sword/ silver shield/ gold shiled are known to exist. Problem is, as only 2 MOC are known- which combinations were the "correct ones" ord did they pack these randomely? :?:

EDIT:d'oh-joe was faster Rolling Eyes

Thanks JoeY and Michael for the info!!
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Wolff, if you could take 3 pics of your dark cape ERG (front, side, back) similar to the ones in my post, and email them to me that'd be great. White background, and I can photoshop all 3 into one pic like I did for whats posted already.

Thanks!!
Joe
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 am

@Joseph_Y wrote:
Wolff, if you could take 3 pics of your dark cape ERG (front, side, back) similar to the ones in my post, and email them to me that'd be great. White background, and I can photoshop all 3 into one pic like I did for whats posted already.

Thanks!!
Joe

Awesome.......I CAN HELP!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Will do soon. Have to do a job first this weekend...has to be finished till Monday.....so Monday evening the picture should be ready! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 am

At your convenience Wolff, I've got a ton of other pics and stuff to work on to keep me busy. Gotta re-shoot some of the molds today, the last pics looked good in the camera, but when uploaded were crap.

Thanks for the help and pics!!
Joe
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Glad Mete and Andy worked stuff out. There are a lot of little conflicts that happen but it's a testament when both parties put it behind them. I've had little bumps and bruises with people (even in this thread) but happy to say they're all in the far distance. Unless they still hate me, since I'm kind of a jerk...but I digress

Anywho my mind is just racing thinking about all this awesome stuff!

Here are my three pieces.

The Uzay thread - Page 2 Imag0915

The Uzay thread - Page 2 Imag0916

The Uzay thread - Page 2 Imag0917

Joe - It looks like your R5 MOC and mine are different and I didn't see a rough cape ERG. Do you want the pictures?

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Good lookin' figs DB Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 am

Here we go.....

1. My grail piece Very Happy (unyellowed...most I saw have greenish torso!!)...thanks Michael!!!!
The Uzay thread - Page 2 IMG_1021a

2. The Rest of the fellas
The Uzay thread - Page 2 IMG_3115b

3. Some weapons
The Uzay thread - Page 2 IMG_3083_Kopie

...and Joe...this one is for you Wink
The Uzay thread - Page 2 IMG_3080b

NEEDED: UZAY R2 and DSD!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 pm

@Joseph_Y wrote:
....... And regardless of what WE decide on that pics of the back of the shield (the handle etc) will be kept on the "secret" lists pic archive if posted anywhere. That we can put to a vote,either here or privately.....

BTW: You can find those pictures already in the net! I did a quick search not long ago and saw handles of silver and gold shield in the net! Not that they are different (between gold and silver)...and not that the pictures are really good.....but for someone trying to fake them its more then enough IMO. I can see how they are "fixed" and how they are molded.
I would say: Your the guru....you should be the person to ask. Enough pictures are already in the net....no need to show off everything here.

BTW: Do you think the silver paint on yours is original??

Cheers

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 pm

There are details that a good close up would get that the ones that are out there miss.

And Wolff, any way that you could email me that ERG pic(which is perfect) w.o the watermark, or at least with the watermark not on the figure. same with the weapon pic. Please. I just want everything I'm putting into the article to match as well as possible. my email addy is jyx1138@aol.com

Thanks
Joe
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 am

sent Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 am

@Joseph_Y wrote:
There are details that a good close up would get that the ones that are out there miss.

I know...and these details should be kept secret! So you can identify them.......

To be honest: I think everyone here buying a headman-shield or word would ask you anyway if they are legit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uzay thread   The Uzay thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Uzay thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: The Outer Realm
 :: Bootlegs from 12 Systems
-