The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Empty
PostSubject: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

My girls names with their birthdays...

Rylie Janette born 01.01.2001
Lauren McKenzie born 10.14.2002

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) 485341_3363019187625_1033467418_3322188_391795672_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:54 pm

OH MY GAWD doh That looks like Klingon affraid

Take it back.

Just kidding. Nice idea mate.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Sorry, I meant to post it on the "Other Vintage Star Wars Collectables" board...
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 am

Cool idea! Very Happy

Did you check the translation once, just to be sure?

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Aurekbesh

BTW:

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Dia1-27

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 am

Oh, of course I checked. Have it Microsoft Word... so it was easy to print out. Tattoo artist named Bob Shaw III (from a long line of famous tattoo artists) did the work. Making perfect squares and lines like he did is extremely hard. He did a hell of a job!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 am

Cool tattoo. But I only just realised that it was Huttese Embarassed Smile

Huttese - designed by sound engineer Ben Burtt - here is a link to a site all about Huttese: http://www.completewermosguide.com/huttese.html

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Nice Tatoo mate Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 pm

It's just the Aurebesh alphabet.

Anyway, I have a question for you... I noticed you have the Vintage Toy site. I have a bunch of old Fisher Price action figures from the early to mid-70's with vehicles, well I say a bunch but many are still in storage. I have 4-5 here. One is the motorcycle duo. Another is the fire truck, then I have the pop-up tent. I was wondering if you knew a site that could appraise these items or show me where I can find more info on them? I played the hell out of them when I was a kid.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 pm

You could try Toy Collector: http://www.toycollector.com/

They cover toys and models and have their forum. You might find some more info over there.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 pm

@TishomingoSith wrote:
It's just the Aurebesh alphabet.

Anyway, I have a question for you... I noticed you have the Vintage Toy site. I have a bunch of old Fisher Price action figures from the early to mid-70's with vehicles, well I say a bunch but many are still in storage. I have 4-5 here. One is the motorcycle duo. Another is the fire truck, then I have the pop-up tent. I was wondering if you knew a site that could appraise these items or show me where I can find more info on them? I played the hell out of them when I was a kid.

Are you looking to sell them?
I'm on the lookout for a few pieces, gonna custom make the first SW "prototypes".
Let me know mate.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm

I don't know... not just yet. There were such a big part of my childhood. Sorta of the "pre-Star Wars" phase. I'll take some photos so you'll see what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1