The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Lol I was considering a guess for the Rancor as well. Well done Patrick on getting the Ewok tree! Was a tough one.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Round 6 complete.

Leaderboard:

Artoo_Detour - 21
Gorneesh - 16
aussiejames - 8
Darthberizing - 8
pattejan - 4
Darth Small - 1

Wouter & Marco have been very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:37 am

seems like i'm always just too late for the party.. whenever i check this thread, most of the answers have already been given..
not that i'd be stealing a lot of points here.. man, some of these are bitchin-hard!

well done, CP!

and well done to all of you who manage to find the answers! you all make me very proud Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Round 7

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Kgrhqr10[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 C886df10[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Images78[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Swcoin10[/img]

.[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Toptoy10[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

2. Vlix moc

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

2. Glasslite Vlix

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Glassl10

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 pm

3. 12" Fett

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm

12" Fett

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Vintag10

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 pm

4. Han Solo POTF Carbon Freeze coin

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Kgrhqv10

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 pm

All correct so far Paul. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 pm

1 esb vinyl carry case!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Vinylcase-esb2-front
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 pm

5 funky teebo moc with unpainted headdress?
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 pm

duh imeant logray of course :p
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 pm

could the logray be a top toys version perbaps?
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

5 The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Toptoys_logray_front
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:31 pm

cheers Welcome to the game Wouter!

Round 7 complete.

Leaderboard:

Artoo_Detour - 27
Gorneesh - 16
aussiejames - 8
Darthberizing - 8
pattejan - 4
Hyver - 4
Darth Small - 1

I'll try & get another round in later tonight.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Round 8.

These shouldn't take long Very Happy

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 33410111[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 39147610[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Cantin10[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Images79[/img]

[img]The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Images80[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm

4. Chewbacca Bop Bag

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 To780810

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm

3. Cantina adventure set

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Cantin10

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 pm

1 c3PO's cerealThe TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 C3pos-cereal
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:01 pm

2 playmobil knockoff R2 head dome
The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 Th_afsalg2012007
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm

5 burger king glass
The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 3743163557_c64772d6c0_z
Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm

That was really fast. Shocked I think I am a little late for the cantina adventure set. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 pm

I know I said the round would go quickly, but this is rediculous lol!

[quote="Artoo_Detour"]4. Chewbacca Bop Bag

It's not Chewbacca Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.   The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - summer edition. The winner is Paul.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-