The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:26 am

@wbobafett wrote:
IG-88

Marco, I can fully support your IG entry now (the one that came from Sergio). I got the same figure finally and its a total match. Meltmark to the butt and to the far right (body), as well as color, coo and so on!

Make that two (actually four) because I have seen another one from "certain" spanish collectors

Very Happy 

Hey that is great news.  cheers 

He is one of my favourite POCH variants!
Good job picking up one.  Very Happy 

Here is the link for those interested: POCH IG-88
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:34 am

Thanks for the Kudos on the IG! Very Happy

A few comments on your previous post:

1. Bubbles in th plastic are generally NO unique feature to Poch! Agreed!
But they seem unique on some charaters?

Fett and IG i.e. are comon with those....agreed a second time! But there is figures that have certain and unique placed "bubbles"!!! C-3PO comes into my mind! As Javi once pointed out: these are always in the same place...and Kenneth and I agreed after checking ours! It is nearly scary how close they are. the paatern of bubbles to the head is always the same it seems!!

Just saying....

2. oopsss...forgot...have to reread!

ah...found it again: Who says the Han on the 31 isnt mixed up??? Could be imported as well...just saying...could be also mixed up?? Am I wrong??
Back to top Go down
ackbar100
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:28 pm

@wbobafett wrote:

A few comments on your previous post:

Fett and IG i.e. are comon with those....agreed a second time! But there is figures that have certain and unique placed "bubbles"!!! C-3PO comes into my mind! As Javi once pointed out: these are always in the same place...and Kenneth and I agreed after checking ours! It is nearly scary how close they are. the paatern of bubbles to the head is always the same it seems!!

Just saying....

ah...found it again: Who says the Han on the 31 isnt mixed up??? Could be imported as well...just saying...could be also mixed up?? Am I wrong??

Hi Wolff,
Im glad to see you here again and thanks for the info too.
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasycollectables.es
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:35 am

Hey Wolff, below my response to your post.

@wbobafett wrote:

You are very welcome. Now we will have to find one for Kenneth.

@wbobafett wrote:

Just saying....

Here is an older post from Javi, showing some examples of POCH figures having bubbles in the plastic.

The fact that the same pattern of bubbles appears on some C-3POs head is a signature of the respective steel mould being used to cast these figures. Probably this mould was a bit worn or dirty at that time. It is an argument that POCH (PBP) used this mould for plastic injection of these C-3POs in Span.
On the other hand, I could also imagine that this merely indicates that this batch of C-3PO figures was produced from the same steel mould in an Asian factory. Because of the bubble issues,  the batch did not pass Quality Control and was not approved for further release. That was till PBP was looking for some already moulded figures to import to Spain.

@wbobafett wrote:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Hansolo_esb31b_g
Source: starwarsspanishstuff.info

Good point. The left Han Solo (below) is from Spain and looks very similar as the Han on the 31-back shown above (both pics taken from  this post).

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 IMG_7155_zpsb171a5af

I assumed this was a regular Kenner figure, but maybe I was to quick in my judgment and he has some Spanish blood?   unsure 

Cheers

Marco
Back to top Go down
ackbar100
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi DrDengar,

with the only goal of helping, here you are some pictures of my han solo. I don't dare to give my opinion about my figure but it can help you to compare with your figures. This figure was given to me by a spanish collector and the figure was found here.

best,

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var10
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var11
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var12
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var13
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var14
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var15
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var16
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasycollectables.es
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:33 am

here is my poch han to the left and what i was told is a 31 back han to the right dare i say lol
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 00721
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:26 pm

Here are a few images of the newly confirmed POCH Leia Bespin sporting a different COO Family - Family #2.
Previously Leia Bespin POCHs were confirmed as Family #1.
To date no carded examples have turned up that I am aware of.

I did not discover her. Kenneth B made a reference to it in late 2012 in this very topic (the pictures no longer exist however) and it pretty much flew under the radar.
I have to thank Kenneth for securing her for me.

She is missing her cape and blaster and is far from mint, but a rare variant for sure!!! Smile

I have seen a few pictures of her cape and it may turn out to be unique to this figure in the end. It did have a V3 pattern but the arm holes very very, very large. I'll work on getting pictures (with permission) from Kenneth on the cape soon.

Without further ado....

Family #2 Turtle Neck POCH - (also being called 'the dark haired POCH' in some corners):

SOLO SHOT:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14006161810_4682ed1208_c

COMPARED TO HER KENNER SISTER - POCH ON THE LEFT:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14006147498_8a38ea6947_z

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14190254462_97e43569fe_z

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14189520151_5429813539_z

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14169665206_596711ff2f_z

A closer look:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14006199077_2482edc83c_z

And a comparison of the two POCH families:
Family #1 on the left - Family #2 on the right
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 14169668316_285b765eb4_z

Comparing Kenner and POCH Family #2 you can see the typical POCH pale/white hands and feet.
You can also see that the necklace is very poorly applied. The necklace is very large and falls outside her collar which helps a bit to identify her when it is difficult to tell the paleness of the hands or feet. The few examples I have seen all have this necklace so my thought is the paint mask perhaps was slightly damaged or twisted so it wouldn't align correctly. So these figures (at least on all of the very few I have seen) have this very distinctive paint application as opposed to someone time after time not getting it right on the line. Just a thought!!!!!

I chose the closest Kenner sister I had handy for the shot.
Since she has been referred to as the dark haired POCH variant, I chose a similar dark hair Kenner sister to point out that Leia Bespin has more hair colors than Dennis Rodman 👅You can find pretty much and shade of red, brown and near black so I would say her hair color is not unique to this POCH.
The keys lie in the hands, feet and necklace in my opinion.

I do think this add even more to the POCH/PBP mysteries as to now having yet another figure from POCH from two different mould families.  study 

I know of very few confirmed out there at this time. I again thank Kenneth B! Cheers KB! Smile

If anyone else has one and would like to share, please do! Especially if you have the cape so we can see and discuss.
I will get a picture of it to add soon.

I have updated my research site with her as well.  geek 

Cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Great post, Jay! Very Happy

So the pale paint of the hands and feet, and the spray mask of the necklace seem to be the unique POCH traits for this 'dark hair variant'.

You mention that the hair colour is not unique. How about the rest of the head?
Can this head also occur on non POCH figures? (as is the case for the family #1 POCH Leia Bespin)

You probably have already done some research on the mould differences between the different COO families.
Based on that, is it possible that both type of POCH Leias are composed from parts originating from different moulds? Or are they 'pure'.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:08 pm

@ackbar100 wrote:
Hi DrDengar,

with the only goal of helping, here you are some pictures of my han solo. I don't dare to give my opinion about my figure but it can help you to compare with your figures. This figure was given to me by a spanish collector and the figure was found here.

best,

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Sw_var10

Thanks for posting, Ackbar. That is a fine Han Solo Figure, you got there.

Comparing him to the two Han Solo figures on the right (pic below):

"Fat" eye brows: CHECK
Pale hands: CHECK
Pale neck: CHECK
COO#1: CHECK
Small belt buckle: ?  (not sure, what do you think?)

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 IMG_7155_zpsb171a5af

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:15 pm

@sw.1979 wrote:
here is my poch han to the left and what i was told is a 31 back han to the right dare i say lol

Thanks for posting, Jamie!

The Han on the right: what COO does he have? no COO by any chance?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:26 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:
Great post, Jay! Very Happy

So the pale paint of the hands and feet, and the spray mask of the necklace seem to be the unique POCH traits for this 'dark hair variant'.

You mention that the hair colour is not unique. How about the rest of the head?
Can this head also occur on non POCH figures? (as is the case for the family #1 POCH Leia Bespin)

You probably have already done some research on the mould differences between the different COO families.
Based on that, is it possible that both type of POCH Leias are composed from parts originating from different moulds? Or are they 'pure'.

Cheers

You got me going on this. I stared and compared the heads for over an hour and I am certain the head is from the same Family #2.
I had briefly considered the possibility that it might be from Family #3 but it all of my looks at it the family #3 head is just a bit wider and has amore 'bell' like shape to the lower parts of her hair.

She does look different and I can tell you that in all the families with all these possible combinations of paint color, glossy vs matte, lipstick, sideburns, etc, they all tend to look different even though they are the same mould. Add in the paint mask being placed even a mm or so up of down the head and her forehead area gets larger, smaller making her look completely different. Then there is subtle variations in the color of the flesh... man, there are so many 'looks' to her.

Ugggg...............

Here is a picture I threw together of a few heads (I did alter some heads' color in photoshop to make comparisons a little easier).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Compar12

silhouetted
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Compar11

F2 = Family #2
F3 = Family #3

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:15 pm

I hope John will pay your overtime. Thanks for all the hard work, Jay! Very Happy

So it seems that mould wise the head of the dark hair POCH Leia Bespin belongs to family #2.
I think also paint wise there is not much difference compared to her family#2 sisters.
Did POCH use already painted heads prior to welding in the case of the dark hair variant? Probably also in case of the red hair varianr?

What do you think?

BTW: I like those silhouette pictures. Maybe something for the next detail game, to guess which figure it is.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:08 am

I have been out for a while lately, hope it did not miss too much. I got 2 Stormtroopers from a Spanish friend last week....I can not find any thread specifically on the basic stormtrooper after a search. Is there any info on it? The 2 figures I have have light melt marks in the back, this does not mean those are spanish made but... Maybe the best its just to post pics and hear your comments..
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:39 am

Hey Alexander,

Stormtroopers have not been discussed sofar.

I have a few of them from Spain. Two different HK COOs.
Most of them have melt marks on the protruding part of the belt at the back. Some of them have cracks around the welding lines.

I haven't researched the figures yet for specific paint or other differences. On my to do llist though.

Please go ahead and post your pictures here to start some discussion.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:04 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:
@sw.1979 wrote:

Thanks for posting, Jamie!

The Han on the right: what COO does he have? no COO by any chance?

Cheers
the han on right is hk coo middle is no coo., im just not 100% on the right han as no body i know has this in poch moc in there collection`s,. but again some ppl say it is but i have nothing to go,
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:32 am

hello, got new poch arriving soon, will share pictures with you off course. but I want to share this discover I made this morning (thanks to kenneth and wolff who brought my attention on this fig). I got this luke since one or two years now, bought it in france, it is dark haired, and I was glad to have it, but not really my favorite too. and I looked it again this morning with new eyes Smile pale hand and neck? brown spot on legs? darker pants?...melt mark in the back!!!!  :I am stupid:  cheers  cheers  cheers 
how come I never saw what I had just under the eyes? just because I bought it in france. but many people goes to spain on hollidays, I already bought pbp cardback from chilhood in france, so...anyway, here are the pictures Smile

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7010

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7014

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7012

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7013

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7015

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7016

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_7018
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:33 am

Hi Nicolas,

You all ready got my opinion by e-mail. Smile 
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 pm

I have found , in childhoods collections, 3 loose "Poch Brown Hair" Luke FB and i have seen one MOC POCH Luke FB and other 3 loose figures in friend´s collections(included one with mixed legs).

So far none of the Poch FB i was able to check and found here in Spain(100% sure) have a 3 Line COO, all of them Have 2 Line COO with large HK stamp.

Talking about the figure itself and speaking only by those picts and without having the figure in my hands:

-The Plastic on the torso and arms looks different comparing with the Poch figures i have seen.
-The hands looks darker than in the examples i saw.
-The paint on the panths looks more yellow ocre than Green.
-None of the Poch FB have the melt mark on back(with does means nothing to me)

So, if your figure is a Poch figure found by accident in France, congrats , you have an unknown and unique variant.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Why ending your otherwise informative reply to Nicolas with this sarcastic last lines? Nicolas just believes, that he by accident has found an elusive Poch Luke Tatooine with brown hair. He hasn't exactly insulted anyone by believing so. And of course Poch figures can be located in French collections on rare occasions - just as they can be located in Germany, GB etc in childhood collections. It's rarely seen, but it occurs. Even a PBP 4-Lom was found here in Denmark in a Danish childhood collection last year.

Otherwise I'll not go into further discussion about this variant, since I have never owned a sample. But Nicolas' sample does show some traits, which at least Poch Luke Tatooine figures with yellow hair can be found with....
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Thanks my friends for those informations, you both know much more than me about poch figs, and i Am glad we share and débates about It. So i guess It is a strange figure until we CAN défine it's origine. Thanks javi for défending poch label Wink
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks for the reply Kenneth but,i think you misunderstood my post. I think i haven't insult Nicolas or anybody with my post, or did I ???also i didn't felt insulted for his post BTW.

I have never  gives my opinion on the figure, you can read my post again , i never say is not Poch, i just  have put facts on the table.If you can put facts which lead me to believe this is Poch , then i will eat my words, i have no problem with that.

Of course "Poch" figures can be found around the world, the one you said and some others like ,i.e Black neck lando in France, DSC in Germany, Ig 88 in UK,PBP CCP , bossk and TFP in France, and so on...

This is not about the country in which the figure was found by accident , it is about the supposed Poch traits of the figure.
As i said before the figure have slightly(and no so slightly i.e. the COO/stamp) differences compared with examples i managged to check  in Spain,i have seen and checked a few until now,i think i can give my opinion respetfullly , or i can't??

I can of course be wrong here, i don't know the existence of all the Poch variants  , maybe the picts plays tricks on my eyes ,and if its so , i have no problem with that and , i will recognize my fault and i will apologice.

Off topic:With all of those sellers clamming theirs figures are PBP/Poch/Lili Ledy/Palitoy/Glasslite , mixing figures , buying kenner figures and flipping as a Poch ones , at least please let me  keep esceptic with the figures i see or bought. Not everything which comes from Spain lately , are Pbp/POch figures , i guess you already realized .  

Maybe you have seen the supposted  "Poch Luke FB" which the wattoshop listed on ebay lately ?? the figure had melt mark as well but the overall look was totally wrong and the felt to me was NOT Poch(hands , hair plastic etc)

Just to be cristal clear here,there is no double sense in my last post or in any of my preceding phrases or in the following ones, this is not a warning or anything similar i just would love you for reading my words literally,i have nothing against you or Nicolas.

Here you are a Pict of Poch luke blond haired along with the dark brown .Please note that both have similar paint scheme and plastics
I hope this helps

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_1810

Peace smoke
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:30 pm

don't know if that helps to identify the figure, but the colours might have been slightly altered since I tryed to "cleaned" it with oxyned water when I received it two years ago because it had some brown spot. here are the pictures about how it looked exactly at that time. thanks anyway for your opinion javi and sharing your experiences and picture, and to kenneth for your support.
then I have 2 questions: how many of you has a similar brown luke farmboy 3 lines? If it is not poch, what can it be? thanks

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_3910

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_3911

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Image_10

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 Img_3912
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:49 pm

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: 
So, what you have there, was a original but discolored figure which was later "Cleaned/bleached" with peroxide which now looks like Poch??  :scratch:  :scratch: 
Come on Nicolas !!you had to say that before you post the first picts!!I guess you didn't know two years ago that the peroxide may alter the original paint colors  and not just the plastics.
Seriously , no words(no double sense here either)

Last edited by javiswspain on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Javi,

Seems like I was wrong here regarding the last part of your reply to Nicolas, since Nicolas didn't pay attention to that either. An apology to you is hereby given! Smile 
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm

No problem Kenneth, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-