The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

Dry heat sterilisation was a real drastic way to get rid off of those fungi affected POCH figures.

I still don't understand why this guy didn't do a test run with Kenner beater figures first.

Now a ultra rare 'toxic' green limbs POCH Bossk was sacrificed for this experiment.  Crying or Very sad   (see my comment in the Spanish thread)

BEFORE:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 DSC_0098

AFTER:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 DSC_0102
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 am

I think he had no idea it was rare poch figs, like me when I have put luke farmboy in oxigen water. I was lucky because my result was better
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 am

Yes, that must be the explaination.

What a pity, he used exactly this Bossk figure as a test figure, while not knowing its rarity.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Luke Skywalker - Bespin Fatigues

Originally it was thought that there where just two Poch Luke Bespin's, one from COO family III with the unpainted hip and one from COO family II with the brown hair.
The first time I aquired the later from COO family II it was from Kenneth and it was a so called 'mixed up' figure as it featured pink hands and not the usual Poch 'pale' hands.

Upon arrival though I was not drawn to the hands, but instead to the feet, the boot colour was 'caramel' which was a colour that was not found on any other figure from this family. This lead me to believe that it would seem there was a third Poch Luke Bespin. I discovery my finding in this thread. The big question was.... Did this figure assumably exist with the pale hands as a none mixed up verion.

I have since seen this figure show up on ebay, it again had the 'caramel' boots and also the same pink hands. Then the other day I managed to get this new upgrade which again has the pink hands?

So far then, that's three that all seem to have the exact same pink hands? I have discussed this with Wolff briefly who thinks that this must be a 'Frankenstien' figure which would certainly seem to be the case so far.

Kenneth I would love to hear your thoughts on this, as when you where trying to find me a Poch Luke, you found one but then added it to you're personal collection because it was different and I remember you saying about the boot colour? If so, is it the same as this and does it share the same traits that I will highlight here, and does it have those pink hands again?  Would love to hear from you on this my friend.

Right, first of all, here is the figure, front, back and COO

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c10
Front

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c11
Back

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c12
COO - Family II Hong Kong (Large)

Here is a comparrison shot with my other:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c13
Front

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c14
Back

Here is a comparrison shot of the two above figures next to a standard Poch Luke Bespin from the same family:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c15
L to R Standard Poch Luke with tan boots, Caramel boots Poch Luke's x 2

The Caramel boots figure in both cases has several typical Poch traits:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c16
Small bubbles in the paint

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c17
Melt marks on the back of the figure

Here is a picure of the hands:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c18
Pink hands

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c19
Comparrison shot, L to R - Standard Poch 'pale' hands and pink hands x 2 from the caramel boot figures

This particular Luke does have two completely features that are completely unique to this figure. The first is the boot colour which is what I refer to as 'Caramel' this specific colour did not feature on any other figure from this family and the same colour can only be found on one othere figure which is the caramel boots PBP Luke from COO family III.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c20
Caramel coloured boots

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c21
Comparrison shot with the caramel boots PBP Luke, the colour is the same

The other interesting unique feature of this figure is an unpainted hip similar to it's Poch family III counterpart. The hip does have paint present but only a very slight dusting. The feature is present on both the examples that I have and does not appear on any other figure variation with in this family, not even the other Poch Luke with the tan boots, it's completely unique to this figure.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c22
Unpainted hip

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c23
Both caramel boots Luke's hips

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_c24
Comparrison with Standard tan boots Poch Luke - L to R Tan boots, caramle boots x2

So there you have it, the third Poch Luke, but is it a Frankenstien/hybrid/mixed up figure only? Or can this be found with ppale hands? So far the evidence suggest pink hands only.

Kenneth, I would to love here from you on this, is this the figure you got that time? if so is it the same?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Great post, Alex!  Very Happy 

The first thing which comes to mind.

Might the legs with caramel boots be painted just prior to the manufacturing of the first PBP Luke Bespin figures?

The paint which was left over from the POCH era was used in the following PBP era.

EDIT: Agree, you would expect a Luke Bespin having caramel boots and pale hands to exist as well. That is unless, at that late time point in production (close to the PBP era), there were no pale hands anymore, only imported overstock arms with pink painted hands.

Interesting figure nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Scrolling thorugh some archive pictures. The one below is from a Spanish lot, which I bought a few years back. (picture from the seller).

Still remember being a bit disappointed at that time, as the figures all appeared to be Kenner, and put them in a box.
Seeing this pic again a few years later, the Luke Bespin might be POCH, with a brown and caramel boot?

If so, I will have to dig this figure up and make pictures, later this week.
And examine the other figures as well then. Very Happy

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 SpanishLot_zps1269c31a
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am

Can't tell from the pic, but looks like it could be worth a look Marco.

Kenneth has been in touch and sent me some fantastic picture of his Poch Bespin Luke's incuding a caramel boots figure which feature the light dusting of paint on the hip and also has pale hands, thus confirming that this is a third Poch Luke Bespin and can be found unmixed up  Very Happy 

Thanks Kenneth  cheers 

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_l13
Three Poch Luke Bespin's - Picture courtesy of Kenneth_B

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_l15
All three with pale hands - Picture coutesy of Kenneth_B

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_l14
Caramel boots - Picture courtesy of Kenneth_B

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 Poch_l16
Lightly painted hip - Kenneth_B

You saw it here first  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Always happy to help collector friends like you Alex. Very Happy I'm all ready on the hunt for the unmixed caramel boots/pale hands variant now for your LB focus LOL. cheers Your awesome LB collection deserves to welcome him in the "family". Wink 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks for your help and contribution Kenneth it's always apreciated  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:55 pm

My newest variation for Leia Bespin. This one has very nice red hair with brown eyes.

The red haired ones mostly have near black eyes and slight underspray to the right side of her hair showing the nice red tones more so in one area. I've seen one red hair/brown eyes before in Ricardo (ackbar100)'s collection but his red hair was also the undersprayed right side version.

However, this one has a very nice and evenly applied spray application which shows a very nice red hair tone overall. Smile

This one is more alike to my 41D MOC with red hair so I am happy to find a good POCH version.

So as a tally of confirmed POCH hair and eye combinations we have confirmed:
red hair/black eyes, red hair/brown eyes, brown hair/black eyes & brown hair/brown eyes

Here she is... Red hair/brown eyes with typical POCH traits of pale hands and feet:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14642736488_d62b2a8b06
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14642710039_f9f604cfb8 THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14829369035_45a535db9e
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14806369236_0de6a74c46 THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14829369205_573da93492

Comparisons with my other 2:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14829004042_7dd7f901fc_z

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14806368076_b4966e239c_z

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14642659900_9911d53b38_z
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14849218023_d34d2967a1_z
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14642660210_e923a0a3de_z

Just the red hair combos:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14642829267_3d454f6a16_z

And one with the brown hair/black eyes:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 14642659760_5ee74c0a1a_z

There you have her.
A Lovely Red Head! Razz

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Nice addition Jay  :clap:  and what netter way to follow a Luke Bespin post than with his Bespin Sister  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:28 pm

@General Kahn wrote:
Nice addition Jay  :clap:  and what netter way to follow a Luke Bespin post than with his Bespin Sister  Very Happy 
haha!

Yeah, sorry.......... I should have waited a day or so before posting but I couldn't wait! Razz
I just love the nice red hair on this one so much!
At least I didn't just ""Blue Stars Bomb Ya!!!"" hahahaha  :cool laugh: TM psybertech

BUT... I still am kicking myself on that Luke! He is fantastic! Love knowing why he is unique!!!
Very cool and odd piece! LOVE IT!  cheers 

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:48 pm

No need to wait Jay, The Bespin Luke post was done and dusted, puzzle solved, next topic...... A sister  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
javitc
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
javitc

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:35 am

Hi everybody from  Spain!!!

First of all, thank you to all the  people that contributes on this thread,  simply amazing, fantastic work.
After a while thinking about it, I decided to contribute actively on this thread.
In the next days-weeks, If my limited free time allows me, I would like to show you my PBP/Poch figures collection. In the last years, my collection has grown over time and I´ve been focusing more and more on this topic, so right now I have a nice collection of this amazing figures.
So less talk and more action.
Here you can see, one of my favourites one,the well known Han Solo original Poch variant.
You can see the typical fat eyebrows, pale neck and hands and typical paint application on the belt buckle.
Hope you like it.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7469_zps17fd1cbe

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7471_zps39a679a2

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7472_zps96e20f55
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi javitc. Glad you decided to come back and share your collection with us. I know the last time you posted in this thread things were .......we'll not ideal and it was not a great situation. All of that mess is behind us and luckily a lot of great guys have stuck around and are still willing to share their Spanish knowledge with us. I am looking forward to seeing more of your poch figures.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi Javi,

Truly great seeing you here posting again!!!  cheers  cheers 

Looking forward to your contributions here.

You started off with one of my favourite POCH figures as well.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
javitc
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
javitc

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:13 am

Thank you guys for your comments. This has just begun.  Very Happy 
Here I go with the next one, Lobot Poch.
You can see the typical pale hands, pale head, a more reddish color on cyborg head line and others, not specific, typical imperfections like melt mark on butt and flashing on the arms.
Beautifull...
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_5986_zpsebd3bbaa
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_5988_zps1365cf71

Next days more  Wink
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 am

@javitc wrote:
Thank you guys for your comments. This has just begun.  Very Happy 

Next days more  Wink

Very nice Han & Lobot Javi. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you're going to share with us.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:57 pm

@javitc wrote:
Hi everybody from  Spain!!!

First of all, thank you to all the  people that contributes on this thread,  simply amazing, fantastic work.
After a while thinking about it, I decided to contribute actively on this thread.
In the next days-weeks, If my limited free time allows me, I would like to show you my PBP/Poch figures collection. In the last years, my collection has grown over time and I´ve been focusing more and more on this topic, so right now I have a nice collection of this amazing figures.
So less talk and more action.
Here you can see, one of my favourites one,the well known Han Solo original Poch variant.
You can see the typical fat eyebrows, pale neck and hands and typical paint application on the belt buckle.
Hope you like it.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7469_zps17fd1cbe

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7471_zps39a679a2

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7472_zps96e20f55
Nice to see you over here Javi!
I would say your Poch(ESB) Han have mixed up PBP(ROTJ) Head Wink very interesting figure indeed
congrats!!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:44 am

Agreed...looks like the PBP head! Good spot Javi.

Nice to see you both here Wink
Back to top Go down
javitc
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
javitc

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 am

Hi Javi  cheers
I had the same impression about Han´s head, now is confirmed.
Hi wbobafett  Very Happy

The next one is.... C3PO Poch HK three lines.
You can see a deeper gold color compared with the Kenner one, a big melt mark on neck  and bubbles on head, with a similar pattern  described in previous post.
Nice figure.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7437_zpsa524850a

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7440_zps6cebacae
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7441_zps1189f677

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7442_zps6525ea23[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:41 am

sorry to say for now do not collect them any more but this has and will be my favourite read thread .
big thanks to al for sharing this.
love the post one the c3po Javitc  cheers

Last edited by Starwizz on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:13 pm

@javitc wrote:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_7437_zpsa524850a

That is a lovely deep gold colour  cheers  Very nice 3PO javitk  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
javitc
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
javitc

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:22 am

Today is time to show you a nice complete Leia Bespin Poch in great condition, one of my favourites.
This one has brown eyes and hair, and typical pale hands and feet.
Hope you like it.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_5912_zps08867e68
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_5913_zpsbe28b46d
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 IMG_5955_zps97ac125e
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 pm

@javitc wrote:
Today is time to show you a nice complete Leia Bespin Poch in great condition, one of my favourites.
This one has brown eyes and hair, and typical pale hands and feet.
Hope you like it.

NICE, javitc!
Do you have any close up pictures of her cape alone? I am interested in the arm holes specifically.
And is there any necklace paint left?

I shared my family 2 Leia Bespin POCH earlier HERE.
Mine doesn't have the cape unfortunately. Sad

Thanks for sharing! Smile

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-