The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

um do these MOC look off???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:53 am

What should she have been banned for? Having repro's and not admitting it?
Just curious here. As far as I can see, she is only guilty of being a fuck-wit so far :scratch:
If I have to dig the threads up from SWFUK, where this all began, I will for you. You can see for yourselves we gave her a rough time. I even made a pisstake video of her and Todd (TFB) at lunch when she first turned up and started twisting off. I just basically copied and pasted the conversation and made it into a vid for a bit of a laugh.
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/13255495/todd-takes-princess-to-lunch

I honestly don't care if she stays or goes. I just see her as being harmless fodder. If people want to deal with her that is up to them.

Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 am

I wanted to know why she was banned earlier and I got my answer.
It's obvious that she completely ignore that they are repros and will not think second about trading these that look like very rare pieces, now that will probably be hard, but i can see her trying.
Or she will sell them, maybe not on ebay but rather to someone that likes them and don't know they are fakes.
At RS she is still completely ignoring the issue. Having repros is one thing, but ignoring that they are and just saying that she is an experienced collector, goes to offense when questioned about them, like that offer to send them to AFA, strongly in my eyes looks like she will sell these and rip someone off when she gets the chance.

There is also the possibility that she wants too look better and brag with some stuff, and wont sell them or anything. Just making a false reputation. Which have backfired. It's just another person I don't get. If it was me who had bought all those items, then 20 experienced collectors tell me that they are fake I would be seriously pissed at the guy who sold them to me, I would ask for advice how to get my money back. Fill in forms etc, but she just dodge it all. To me it looks like she have just followed one of those how to reseal videos, packed them herself and then video taped while opened them.

Edit:
She also says that she gots loads to swap trade, which most likely involves these fakes.
If she was not trading it wouldn't be any large thing. But she is and none of her items can be trusted as real. That's where I can see problems.

Last edited by Rawlin on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 am

I never thought about her packing the boxes herself. How funny would that be lol!

I don't get the, not admitting they are repro bit myself, but going by everything else we've seen it could very well be put down to being just a little bit loopy. She obviously does like her toys though.

Last edited by Josh on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 am

@Josh wrote:
I never thought about her packing the boxes herself. How funny would that be lol!

I don't get the, not admitting they are repro bit myself, but going by everything thing else we've seen it could very well be put down to being just a little bit loopy. She obviously does like her toys though.

Yeah lol, I wish she was easier to understand Smile Or at least answered the questions. I'm sure she loves her toys though. It could have been so much better if she behaved better. At moment she is very disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 am

My issue is that I simply think she knows exactly what she is doing. She knows they're fake. She knows the question is getting dodged. She knows people are giving her leeway.

I wouldnt be surprised , at all, if it turns out to be a man who's got his wife/gf standing in for a pic or two.

Something bad is going to come of this at some point.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 am

Josh we did not give her a hard time until she posted her Bra and Panties pose picture by the sandcrawler. Any female collector who wants to be taken seriously and not hounded by men...would have never did that. Then she stated...there was some guy stalking her............I wonder why? Rolling Eyes ..................then the naked pictures where sent to the Mods....and from what I hear they where somewhat scary.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 am

Quote :
My issue is that I simply think she knows exactly what she is doing. She knows they're fake. She knows the question is getting dodged. She knows people are giving her leeway.

I wouldnt be surprised , at all, if it turns out to be a man who's got his wife/gf standing in for a pic or two.

Something bad is going to come of this at some point.

Last edited by Josh on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 am

@Tiefighterboy wrote:
Josh we did not give her a hard time until she posted her Bra and Panties pose picture by the sandcrawler. Any female collector who wants to be taken seriously and not hounded by men...would have never did that. Then she stated...there was some guy stalking her............I wonder why? Rolling Eyes ..................then the naked pictures where sent to the Mods....and from what I hear they where somewhat scary.

Oh cmon. We were saying it was Han duo, mate. lol! She posted the pic of her tits because we wouldn't let up about it. You would be lying if you said it didn't happen like that.
I am not saying she aint a nutter here. I fully endorse that statement.

* I am as guilty as anyone of not giving her a fair chance from the start also. I will be the first to put my hand up and say that.
And! I am not trying to make an argument here. I just seriously don't get what the problem is. I don't think this person is the devil spawn or anything. Just fell out of the nest, obviously.

Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 am

I wasn't involved when this all started on other forum. I did not know of any of that info. It does not sound good at all.
I feel sorry for her if she showed her tits because people told her too. Desperate measure to try to fit in? Judging by the amount of girl photos posted I can see why one could think that would work. Or just the need to show that she got the guts to do it.
The whole thing has gone so far that she might just refuse to admit it at this point.

Anyway I know by reading other threads that she have been informed many times that they are repros, she is also dodging every question about it. She acts as if they are real and she wants to trade.
That's bad no matter how I look at it and no matter what her background story is. And of course it could be a guy pretending to be a girl.

Edit:
Went a bit to far at one point.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 am

Josh

I'm just furious about the dancing around. She's 100% toying with people (no pun intended). This last answer to Russ on RS is a perfect example.

RussG wrote:

cool collection is your leia 12 mint in sealed box or has it been removed?

Karen wrote:

She is all minty what a stunner she is I am really proud of that figure puts any original carded vintage figure to shame See if i had got this as a kid I would have been so so happy I only had the small carded figures never seen this in any shops in Scotland but really I was too young i only started collecting the stuff about 1983/4 so she was long off the shelfs by then iv one loose and one boxed I will buy more as i truly love it .

Do you see the coy reply? She says it puts "any original carded figure to shame". So if she pawns these off as real she can point back and say that she mentioned they were repros. This isn't some bobblehead meatstick . She's dancing on purpose.

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 am

Yeah I thought that one was odd too. Puts "any Original" is kind of the same as saying that your comparing a reproduction with a original piece. Something strange is going on here for sure.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 am

Josh

I admire you giving her the benefit of the doubt that she is a harmless loon. My gut is telling me this is a very calculating person. Maybe I'm just a jaded guy, but my spidey sense is tingling.

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 am

She is as crazy as they come imo, her being on the forums makes for alot of fun, I'll admit to that, but the dodging of questions and
ignoring comments I just don't get. If she want to be taken seriously, why not answer them and lay it all to rest?
Oh and she wasn't asked to get her tits out to prove it was her, the mods wanted her to take a pic of her toys with todays newspaper or something like that,
which led to the infamous sandcrawler pic.
In the beginning she said she opens MIB items, throws out yellowed items, was stalked by a guy on msn that also pointed out she had fake stuff.
She also said she put on repro stickers on her MIB AT-AT for her video review.... And all the stickers were peeling...
Oh and then she tried to sell or trade a Boba Fett MOC that was clearly a repro, and she flew off her handles.
I just wish the mods didn't delete that FS thread, that would be the last nail in her coffin when it comes to the repro issue.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

Anyway. She gave us a few laughs I suppose. lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

@Josh wrote:
Anyway. She gave us a few laughs I suppose. lol!

More than a few LOL

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 am

she's like a train wreck you don't want to but you can't help it
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Bumping this up, Karen has just given us the last nail for her coffin!!
She just posted a FT thread on RS and included her phone number....
A quick search by a me and a fellow norwegian collector, who prefers to be kept anonymous for the time being found
her ebay account, and her ad for fun sex on topix.com.........
Aaaaand, one of her favourite sellers on ebay is:
COSTABLANCAREPROSHITSTARWARS!!!! (Big surprise there)

Screenshots down below, LET THE CHAOS ENSUE!!!!
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bionickid1978

Link Removed

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1089031/

Karen, you've just been served!!!! Twisted Evil
um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 Karen10

Link Removed

um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 You_ar10

Last edited by tundra9 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Lol this just keeps getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 am

We know she is as toey as a shit house rat and likes reproduction's...what's the revelation here?

Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:11 am

The revelation is for the doubters, and for the mods on RS.
Sorry if we don't see eye to eye on her Josh, but she needs to be taken down a few notches imo.

Basically, I want her to admit it, could be hard pressed, but I hate liars! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:22 am

She likes toys and likes to fuck...one of you bastards oughta get into that.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 am

She also likes to lie and manipulate.
Sounds like my ex.. Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 am

lol! I didn't say anything about a relationship.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:29 am

I'd probably do her after a night out though if she looks anything like the pic on the show yourselves thread on swf uk....
lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Is there a link to this pic??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um do these MOC look off???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-