The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Cool

Speaking of giveaways...Jarrod's button has been added to the first page.
I counted yesterday, and there is over 30 individual bits and pieces to try and get a hold of. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 pm

This is definitely going to be the year of collector made exclusives.

Fun fun
J
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I was just about to bung the list on RS and it looks like Mattias has saved me the trouble. Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Another incoming. Updated first post.
Broc has gone all Gooney on us. lol!
Back to top Go down
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Ok We're getting closer to the actual date, with it being 1 month away. Here's some information on the exclusives that I've cooked up.

I've got this one being give out exclusively at Room Sales, which should be happeing at the Rosen. Most likely Friday night and probably Saturday night if it happens like it did last time. Ask around, swing by check out some cool stuff for sale and grab an exclusive button with a nod to the Uzay line.

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 Uzaybuttoncomplete

I'm going to the Archive Party on Thursday night. It's a great cause and I'm in awe of the guys who've arranged and put this together. Should be a great time. I also figured this would be perfect for another exclusive button. This one features art by comic artist Rahsan Ekedal ( who's worked on Image's Crazies, Dark Horse's Cleaners, Top Cow's Echoes, amongst others).

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 EkedalSWbutton

Also, I'll be over at Shane Turgeon's booth in the Tattoo Pavillion area, helping out some of the time and probably hanging out there a bit, and I figured that's another great opportunity for an exclusive button. Come find me there and check out the tattoo area and live art shows that they've put together. From what I've heard this should be an amazing set up. I got some art by pin up artist Erica Hesse for this exclusive button.

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 HesseSWButton

These exclusives are limited quantity and if you want them, you'll have to ask me for one if you're interested.

Don
who may have one last exclusive rolling in which will also be given out while I'm at Shane's booth
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Garvey
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Tommy_Garvey

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Should it bother me that I'm as excited about tracking down all this cool stuff as I am about C6 itself? Maybe more? Smile Really, above and beyond guys. Totally blown away by how awesome this stuff is!

Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://theswca.com/hobbyarchive/index.html
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 pm

You're going to need a team of Oompa-Loompa's to get it all out of there lol!
Back to top Go down
gawthrok
New User
New User
gawthrok

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm diggin' the pin up and bespin guard pins!
Back to top Go down
http://www.CollectAll21.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Some neat things there if you are into that sort of thing.

Updated first post.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Mike's pin has come in...updated pic of the R2 Bling lol!
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Done mate. Cool
It's bloody brilliant. Looks like one badass little Jawa. lol!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Just got around to looking at this thread. Cool stuff guys. I can't make Celebration this time. But I'll be there in spirit.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 pm

@GanjaFett wrote:
Hey Josh. Please add my button to the list bro!

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4621-exclusive-ganjafett-cvi-button

Ganga's Head's are a coming, and have been added to the first post Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Mike's Yakity Yak...has been added. lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Star Tots updated. Cool

Jesus H Christ! There is some cool shit to look out for here Shocked
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Another one to hunt down, has been added to the first page. Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Updated front page with Jason's second exclusive, and Andy's Headman pins...now they are finished up Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Last lot of Tots are up on the first page...They look pretty cool. Cool

Anyone feel like wearing two T shirts to each panel? Get a Star Tot for yourself, then take off your spare shirt and get me one.
I can send this "Classic disguise" to help.
Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 Disgui10

lol!

No? Bastards tongue
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Added peoples pics so everyone knows who to look out for.
If you want me to add your pic or, change one that's there...let me know and I will.

More threads with people you may see there in them.
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4208-we-ve-shown-you-ours-now-you-show-us-yours
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082537/
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084899/
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Added another one by Daniel Bornheim.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Missed a few cards that will be handed out by Jedi News members, by the looks of it. Good to see something different Cool
Added to the first post anyway and spruced it up a bit for easier reading...fuck I'm bored this morning. What a Face
Back to top Go down
mattias_rendahl
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Join the vintage party drinking
Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 2235321250082821330S425x425Q85

Mattias
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 pm

@mattias_rendahl wrote:
Join the vintage party drinking

Mattias

That's top notch. Shaken not stirred. Cool

Trade ya for a Yak... Wink

Last edited by Mike_Z on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.   Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration 6 giveaways...Masterlist. What to look out for and who has them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-