The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Happy birthday, gents!!

Let's hope for some great vintage BD presents!  Very Happy

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) StarWarsBabes3

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Happy Birthday guys Cool
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Happy Birthday Guys!!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Bahahahahahahaha : )
I like the one in the middle, no the left, no the right : ) Oh crap, my Wife is coming I gotta go... It's all your fault Marco!!!!!!
Just playing : ) Thank you for the Birthday wish Marco and others. That is super kind of you guys. I got a new present I'll post later : )
Happy Birthday to Joe and Jeremy. I hope you guys have special B-days : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 am

Happy Birthday Fellas! poo throw up
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 am

3 birthdays deserve a triplet feast:
Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf0cuMqyt1We_LHIK171viwMwfMQVbNsTSibkuvROYQVfMxCPAhRF4Re1R
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 am

Happy Birthday everyone. Cool
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks everyone. Some nice vintage would be great for my birthday. Who knows. Still a couple days away
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 am

@curch wrote:
Some nice vintage would be great for my birthday.
here you go:
Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) 95%2BYear-Old%2BSexy%2BGrandma%2B04
Shocked
lol!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 am

Wonder if afa would accept that
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:30 am

Foul!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am

Happy Birthday guys. Enjoy! cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 am

Happy Birthday guys!

AJ - You've ruined bikinis for me Sad

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:32 am

@DarthBerizing wrote:
Happy Birthday guys!

AJ - You've ruined bikinis for me Sad

The thought of AJ in a bikini just ruined them for me too...
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 am

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha : )
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 am

Happy birthday, boys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks guys! And Happy Birthday to Steve and Joe! Smile

I'll take any of the Princess Leias thanks. The purist in me thinks they shouldn't be separated; they'd be best enjoyed as a kind of 'hotty variety pack.'

I'll leave you guys to entertain that idea while I go and wash my mind out with bleach courtesy of a different pic in the thread (I'll let you guess which one.) Laughing

Best Wishes To All!!

-J

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

Birthday greets guys! Hope you all have fun cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Happy birthday to all 3 off you guys.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Hey guys, I just want to say thanks for all the kind wishes. I have been throwing a lot of jokes out lately but it's more of a coping mechanism I do when dealing with a difficult situation. My Brother In Law passed away a proximately a year ago. My Wife and I adopted his two cats. One of which has diabetes. Having to give it 2 insulin injections daily has been difficult. Now unfortunately his lungs are failing and I have an appointment this afternoon to have him put to sleep at the vet clinic. : (
I'm not looking for any sympathy replies and I didn't mean to take over this thread but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the really nice messages to me and to the other Birthday boys : ) During this time, simple well wishes can make all the difference.
This is also is a good time for me to say that's what makes TIG different then the other sites. People here care and I appreciate that. I also appreciate what all the Moderators have done here to make this place a happy environment. Even though I have not met anyone here in person I still feel like you are all my friends : )
Enough from me, sorry....
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Sitting here with my own cat, this breaks my heart, Steve!!

I wish that day would never come.

Take care this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
HWR
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Happy birthday to all three of you.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 am

Happy birthday Steve. I hope it's a good one. drinking

Happy forthcoming birthday to Joe & Jeremy. :cantina:
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:40 am

Happy birthday guys,hope you all have a great day! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 am

One yeat further.....Happy Birthday Steve, Joe, and Jeremy!!! cheers 

Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Happy-birthday-star-wars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-