The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

General question. Purely and observation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 am

Cosplay mobility scooter Laughing

General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 Sexy-wampa-with-ewok
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 am

God I have to get to a convention sometime, just to see the girls!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 pm

@Josh wrote:
I guess I find a private PM much more personal than an open "thanks"...That's all I guess.

Josh - Great thread and some great conversation, thanks!!

Oh sorry, PM Sent lol!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 pm

General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 20192397
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm

General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 Thanks

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 pm

It appears this thread has generated some discussion on another forum. I would reply there, but I am unable to do so. Razz
I mean really, it's about saying "thanks". Not being the Devil. Rolling Eyes

However, Ed, don't think this thread is directed at you, mate. It isn't. It's purely an observation. As you can see yourself from reading the reply's we are all different. I figured it was just an upbringing thing or something. I mean a public thanks is obviously acceptable. I just think a private one is a lot more personal myself. That's it.

I don't know why some of you are so afraid of discussion. Never disagree with anyone before? Perhaps have a different point of view? You know you're allowed to have one, right? :scratch:

Back to top Go down
Boomstick66
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Boomstick66

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:43 am

Discussions, disagreements and arguments without any of these I'm sure we wouldn't have this hobby we all love. One could also say which is far out of the realm we wouldn't have the world we live in without it....
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

All I can say is anyone who feels bad about a thread like this really needs to question their own behaviour if they are getting upset by it. I mean much to worry about? You shouldn't have, should you? lol!

Last edited by Josh on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Quote :
The timing of the thread was poor so it seemed to be directed at Ed. Just bear in mind a handful of people have received various gifts that you may not know about. Heck I put money towards something I don't even know if it went to anything- no private message, no public thread.......
I also have been on the receiving end of great gestures & I did mind my actions being questioned. But it's just a question. No harm done.

Ed I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts & it made you feel better

Exactly. When is it a good time for this sort of thread? AJ was questioning himself and that was years ago now.
I find it funny anyone would find it directed at them to tell the truth. Like I said, if it's left you questioning your own behaviour what's that saying? LMFAO. I mean seriously? Do you know how ridiculous some of you have made yourselves look and now others? All anyone had to do was say how they themselves would handle something like that. That's it.
I have been in another sitaution described as above by AJ...almost the same. Didn't even know what was bought in the end and was directed to a public thanks thread on a forum I was not a member of (I aint talking about the gift for Ed here before some nutter tries to tie that in). It would of been nice to get a message or something. I didn't. No big deal. I just find it not what I am used to.

*I think one must question who was the person sending links to this thread to Ed, with the intent of making him feel bad?
Anyone going to ask that question? It was only running for a week before he saw it. Alright to make this into a Josh causing trouble thread though, aint it? Funny when you look at things from a different point of view isn't it?
If you haven't learnt by now that if I have a problem with something or, someone, I would say so, then you're not very bright.
If I wanted to tell Ed he was a cunt I could just email him Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:08 am

Last post ever.

I can see Joe has left another one of his huge diatribes which I am sure is trying to discredit me in some way, shape or, form. He can play the Josh is bitter card all day long. Honestly? I aint even going to bother reading it. He can put his manipulative spin on things as much as he likes, as I am sure he has done. Go for it Joe! It's what you do best buddy.
I have never scammed one person but it's nice to be treated like one by so many of you and judged so quickly by so many of whom I respected. Thanks guys. I think it speaks volumes about a lot of you.
I'm done with forums full stop after this. That's right! Breakout the streamers Joe. Your day to shine has come mate. Bet you've been waiting for this day to come. You've finally cracked me and I bet you are real proud of yourself too.
I don't think there is much point me saying anymore really. If some of you want to blow this up into a whole lot more than what it really is, then so be it. Eat your heart out and goodnight. I'm done.

Back to top Go down
edd_jedi
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 am

Yes Josh, it's all Joe's fault, sure. Wow you even believe your own bullshit Rolling Eyes

For anyone who is thinking of getting the violins out, why not take a look at the PM trail in this thread:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12357&start=30

I have also personally been on the receiving end of Josh's public controversial claims and behind the scenes slanderous PMs on more than one occasion, which along with this episode is the reason why he's been banned from my site.

I'd also like to point out that a simple apology was all I requested to draw a line under the various run-ins we've had in the past, but apparently that was too much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 am

I wan't going to reply, but I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself, cunt.

You want the truth Edd? Since no one else has the balls to tell yah? Most people at the time were thinking the whole scenario with your collection was fucking dodgy. Even your own moderators, Andy Plantman comes to mind. He still thought it was dodgy as fuck after the whole lot came out on the forums. There were people saying they thought the police evidence bag was wrong. And Ed, everyones fucking shining light at the minute...you wanna see what he was writing about you and the whole scenario at the time?

"However it doesn't end there! Edd is acting very suspiciously.....my guess is they are both in cahoots with each other and it could be an insurance scam :l
Edd has deleted the thread that popped up and hasnt replied to various messages from me or Chris.
Edd is also not going to the police too which I find highly suspicious.
Edd has also removed the stolen thread on rs- it appears he is cleaning the houses"

"Edd is shady mate, and ben is as dark as the emperor. I am completely disenchanted with the whole lot. I feel so let down by ben especially- I trusted him and jumped to his defence. And the swine was deliberately trying to sell me stolen goods.
"
Do I need to do the Joe O and dump some more people in the shit?

I've got email upon email from people about your stolen collection you fucking wanker. I was just the only one who was trying to get some fucking transparency happening. You know. Anyone would think you would owe us all at least that. Since you're such a great fucking guy and all.

The fact Joe O was going to out the whole thing himself, right down to him all of a sudden being a mod to shut him up was fucking suss as hell. Which is what it looked like to a lot of people. Not just me.

What did I ask you that was so bad in public? How you got the collection back from the insurance company after the coppers took it from Ben? What is so bad about that Edd? Nothing. But you and your little sidekick Joe have to blow it up into something else.

If I recall correctly it was AJ who infact asked that question first. Edd just ignored it. Like any important questions he felt he didn't need to answer. Again, no fucking transparency. I just kept bumping it up.

You want an apology? For what? Saying you would be the last cunt I would want anything for my collection from? Get fucked and get over yourself you fucking tosser. Or maybe you want it for me saying I didn't think you would treat me as fairly as others when it came to buying a raffle prize? I thinking you banning me for that speaks volumes myself about that statement to tell the truth.

Go ahead Edd. Play the fucking victim like Joe does. Don't take any responsiblity for how anything has gone down.

I am glad this all came out on a forum where you can't just delete it or ban me.

I honestly don't give a fuck anymore, so keep going Edd, please. I am as honest as the day is long. I aint got nothing to hide cunt.

*Really sorry to dump anyone in the shit. If you had a set of nuts and piped up at the time, I wouldn't of had too, as Edd would already have known how you felt about things.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 am

That's it. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 am

Unlocked for one response from Edd.
Back to top Go down
edd_jedi
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 am

That post pretty much sums Josh up. I'm a cunt? for what, having my collection stolen and then running a competition? I'm the first to agree that it seemed shady from the start, what is not shady about a so-called friend breaking in to my parents house and stealing my collection? That's why I edited some of the posts immediately after finding out, at that point I considered the guy a friend. I have no problem with Ed thinking I was involved until all became clear. The difference is that eventually, as more details were released, he changed his opinion. I had no problem answering questions, however I made it quite clear that I was not going to limelight the few pieces I got back OR give exact financial details of the insurance claim. Josh wouldn't let it go, and made it his personal crusade to make me look like a thief. I've seen all the PMs you were sending to people so don't worry, I know exactly what went on. If anybody else here thinks I'm dodgy, I'll happily put you in touch with the police officer or insurance reprasentative who dealt with the case. But I'm still not going to post the details in public, on my forum or any other.

On the subject of Joe, I'll tell you why I made him a mod and stick up for him. The guy, who was a complete stranger to me, helped me get back a small part of my stolen collection and caught the guy responsible for the theft which had bugged me for years and made me stop collecting. What's not to like about that exactly? He's a hero in my eyes.

Apparently I'm also a cunt for running a competition. What was actually a lot of effort for no reward was swiftly turned round by Josh in to a money making scam. Laughable really, I'm not even going to bother defending myself on that one.

Perhaps lay off the weed for a bit mate, your paranoid conspiracy theories are getting more ridiculous by the day. Maybe avoid forums after about 10pm too, you seem to get a bit angry after then. I can't possibly think why.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 am

Edd. So it's alright for other people at the time to think it's dodgy but not me? Is that what you are saying?

Swiftly turned around by josh into a money making scam...in Edd's head. Talk about conspiracy theories. Read my posts. Transparency mate. That's all they show. Wouldn't you want to be a transparent with peoples raffle money? I know I would. You actually had to ask if you should be. Laughable. Speaks volumes about you don't you think?

Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General question. Purely and observation.   General question. Purely and observation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General question. Purely and observation.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-