The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti.   Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 pm

@oceans11 wrote:
I'd support it based on Mark Salotti being a good guy and Jeff doing some great design work. It looks like a good book and a cool resource and I'd like to add it, but the third party here gives me a huge pause in actually shelling out the money. If Mark is there and selling them, then I'd be inclined to pick one up from him.

Don
thinking I may sharpie out the third name on the book if I do buy it.

Mark is definitely going to C6 & will be selling them. I'd like to add that at $19.99, there's likely not going to be huge profits made from this book.
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti.   Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Mark and Jeff are great people. I have had the chance to meet and speak to Mark over the last two Celebration. Jeff is really cool and has very nice to me. James can be a royal dick at times, but he is honest and speaks his mind.

I do agree with the general consensus that in order to get "pub" here, you must be a regular posting member. Hell, what kind of prick would I be if I posted once, then followed up with my new site, book or something else? Let it play on RS and let it die here.

Joe,

I agree with you 100%. Support the ones that support you...
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com

Coining a Galaxy, James Gallo & Mark Salotti.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-