The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

What panels at CVI will you be attending?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Glad to see the final schedule now. I've updated the calendar in my link to reflect the changes.

@Josh wrote:
Now I want a smartphone so I can see what you've done, Shawnie lol!

lol! Josh. It's not much to look at other than a Calendar.

Here it is though on my iPhone and on Google Calendars. The times on my iPhone are off because they are set up for Eastern Time, but you get the idea.

What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 Img_1403

What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 Cvipan10
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm

What a Face Haha. Cool.

Surprising in this day and age they haven't got someone like you whipping up a few apts like this for the event. Would make it that much more geeky. lol!
Back to top Go down
mattias_rendahl
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Besides the ones I'm hosting/co-hosting I'll try to at least make it to these:
Vintage Bootlegs: The Outer Realm
Cast and Crew Items
Star Wars LEGO
Rancho Obi-Wan
Original Movie Props and Wardrobe Collecting
Displaying Your Collection

Then Mark and James Coin panel in the Social is a must, and I think mine and Cj's 'Collecting Stories' will be a fun one.

Mattias
Back to top Go down
skye
New User
New User
skye

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Honestly, I can't imagine spending much time outside of the collector panels. Every year I wind up spending more and more time there. Eventually I'll wind up just like Tommy. (I mean that in a good way).

The only problem is that they are so popular!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chewseum.com
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Hmm, this one should be a winner.. Yes, shameless plug..

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 a Meet the Club event will be held for the DCSWCC. The meeting will be held between 1530 - 1630 in W304CD. Come out and meet your favorite DC Metro Star Wars Collecting Club member.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Darth Scott
New User
New User
Darth Scott

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:10 am

@sith jawa wrote:
Hmm, this one should be a winner.. Yes, shameless plug..

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 a Meet the Club event will be held for the DCSWCC. The meeting will be held between 1530 - 1630 in W304CD. Come out and meet your favorite DC Metro Star Wars Collecting Club member.. Very Happy

Despite the success of the Nationals, I think Baltimore is still considered DC Metro in some circles... I'll try to drop by!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I just found out that I can make the Thursday & Friday at CVI. :clap: cheers
The family was going to be at Disney and now we will be done on Wednesday and our flight doesn't leave until Saturday at lunch time. celebrate

Is there any advice for a first time attendant.
I'm not sure what to take in as far as panels? Is there anything I should bring? What to watch out for?

I already know that I can't make the Customization workshop on Sunday. I would have loved that one. tongue
Kind of wish I could take in the Ladies of the Legion show on Saturday as well. Hope some one can post some pictures of some hotties..... Stormie Smiley

I think that I will attend the Vintage Bootlegs: The Outer Realm on Thursday afternoon.
The Cast and Crew Items
Rebel Troopers & Commanders
Marvel Comics
An Hour with Anthony Daniels
Rnacho Obi-Wan
Vintage Carded Figure Collecting 101
Collectors Swap Meet & Social
But other than that, I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll geek it up some more.

And I'll have to check out the vendors and exhibitors.

Clint

Last edited by Commander Clint on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisGeorgoulias
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 am

The Collecting Track schedule was updated so the one Bill posted (which I posted on FB) is no longer valid. Please use this pdf.

http://theswca.com/celebration6/c6-ct-schedule-all.pdf

Keep in mind that the Collecting Track will have 2 rooms now and many simultaneous events. The Star Tots giveaways occur only at the panels given in the main room (W303). The other room is more of an " always on" thing and a social area to hang out at during the con, even while the talks and podcasts are going on there.

Cheers!

-chris
Back to top Go down
billcable
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm going to sign up for podcast heckling 101.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What panels at CVI will you be attending?   What panels at CVI will you be attending? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What panels at CVI will you be attending?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-