The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI Empty
PostSubject: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 pm

OK guys,it's a bit late to put anything formal together but we should try to get a bootleg crew get together in place for Celebration. Who's getting in when?and what kind of ideas do we have for fun.

My ideas would be anywhere from,
bootleg collectors only dinner on one of the nights
bootleg crew just getting drunk at one of the hotel bars
bootleg crew invades a local strip club

Or all of the above......

Post when you're arriving/where you're staying, and what kind of fun do you guys have in mind.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 pm

I have a handful of bootleg R2s so I hope I can qualify for the group, especially if a trip to a strip club is included! cheers

Mike
Back to top Go down
rubberlike
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
rubberlike

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 pm

I vote we do this, verbatim...

Back to top Go down
http://wencl.org
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 am

I'm down for everything but the needles!

Yeah Joe. Dinner, drinking and strippers all sound great. Count me in for whatever happens. I'm in at noon Wed. and Trevor arrives in the evening I believe.

Andy A

Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:20 am

So? Did you guys all meet? Any pictures of bootleg-hauls and drinking games? Cool

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Wish saw this before Celebration but I was running around like a madman the week before my trip.

Celebration rocked and got one of the best shirts...The Outer Realm!!

Thank you

BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI 100_1896
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:19 am

it looks like it was fun Smile and it looks like the beer was already flowing long before the pic was took lol!

daren
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Man, what a lovely shot of some friendly looking praceful beatiful men. if i ever get in trouble with the russian mafia... can i hire you? whack
I am getting scared realizing that you guys may invade my home country for celebration europe 2...nah its ok, as long as i dont have to pay for the beer for ya all drinking

@Beanie wrote:
Wish saw this before Celebration but I was running around like a madman the week before my trip.

Celebration rocked and got one of the best shirts...The Outer Realm!!

Thank you

BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI 100_1896
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Hmm, Steve Danley looks REALLY out of place in that picture. Of course, Lee looks right at home. Kickass picture and love it..
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Great times with the bootleg buddies @ C6! Thanks again Joe for the Outer Realm shirt.
Back to top Go down
rubberlike
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
rubberlike

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:40 am

I think I was keeping Andy awake with my drunk snoring by the time that pic was taken. Good times...
Back to top Go down
http://wencl.org
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:38 pm

haha! I thought I was rooming with a bantha!! Still enjoyed hanging with you Trev! It was fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:22 pm

What a great pic!!! Some of the best people in the hobby all in one shot right there!

I've been wearing my shirt with pride around town! I get more comments on the back than anything! I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Yes, the shirt is awesome. Thank you again Joe. During the DCSWCC Social, a young girl came up and asked "Why George did not like me?" Priceless for an excellent shirt..
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 am

BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI 75454210

Agreed, great back design for a tee!

Re the group photo: I recognise Lee, Joe, Steve and Beanie, but who are the two on the far left and right?

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI 75454210

Agreed, great back design for a tee!

Re the group photo: I recognise Lee, Joe, Steve and Beanie, but who are the two on the far left and right?

john alveraz is on the far left,no wonder you didn't regonize him :scratch: he's been undercover as a robot and ray gun collector for a while now Stormie Smiley

daren
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 am

John and Jon! John Alvarez on the left and Jon Peck on the right who happened to have an awesome shirt himself(prune face posse).
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 am

Cheers guys Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI   BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOTLEG COLLECTORS UNITE !!! at CVI

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: The Outer Realm
 :: Bootlegs from 12 Systems
-