The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 am

Hi guys,

last week I was very close to completing a deal with a Spanish guy for 31 loose figures - many of those are very rare Poch variants, a few are PBP and some are probably standard HK fgures..? The deal has be going on since July, 3, but has been heavily delayed for numerous reasons - mostly because the seller's father in law died during these months! But too because the seller and I have disagrred about the price...

Last week it finally seemed, that we could close the deal, when the seller accepted my Euro 1.100 bid! He just needed more time to send the figures he wrote, since I asked the seller to complete the deal within September of financial reasons of mine! Then by co-incidence another member in here and I were PM'ing to each other in connection with a deal between the two of us, when the other guy get's the idea, that we're involved in the same deal when speaking about a certain rare Poch figure! And he is right; the seller's name is David in both cases!

This member in here (I'll not be mentioning his name) apparently has sent the guy a way higher offer than mine, and the seller also gave him the impression, that they were close to completing a deal with each other.. Rolling Eyes

I could provide the other guy with the fact, that I have been in contact with the seller for way longer time than him, and I suggested to him that he retracted his offer, and that we sent the seller my offer instead which - according to the guy - is way lower than his offer to the David guy! It would have been much cheaper for the both of us, and I suggested, that we split the figures and costs between us! Which the guy totally rejected, and told me, that the highest offer had to decide whom of us would get the figures!

In my opinion his offer apparently is higher than the real value of these figures, and I'm not very eager to get into a bidding war against him to be quite honest!

Therefore I got the idea, that some of you guys collecting Poch figures like I do, could be interested in working together with me on this deal getting some figures yourself? Here is a list of some of the figures in the lot to give you an impression of the rarity:

Poch Han Solo Hoth (chocolate brown legs)
Poch Rebel Commander
Poch Luke X-Wing Pilot
Poch Luke Bespin (one of two variants)
Poch Lobot
Poch White Bespin Guard
Poch Rebel Soldier
Poch Leia Hoth
Poch IG-88 (probably)
Poch Yoda, apple green head (probably)
PBP Bossk

and quite a few more Poch and possible Poch figures..

My suggestion is, that you write me at my e-mail adress: kenneth.baekmark@hotmail.com in case you could be interested in purchasing some rare figures? I can provide you with the pics, which I got from David - and I can probably get more close-up pics from him too..? Then you tell me, what you want to pay for the figure(s), and in the end I'll collect the offer's from you guys (and myself) and will send the seller ONE final offer for these figures! I'll ask the seller to send the figures at my adress, from where I will send you the figures at your postal adress! I might need to be paid in advance for any figures (at least a deposit), and I also need to discuss return policy with the seller, in case one or more figures, are in worse condition than the pics indicate!

So.. please contact me in case you could be interested in working together with me in a small "investment" group.. Wink I'll take the responsility for any possible problems involved with this deal!! I cannot promise, that the sellers accept my/our offer, but I'll at least give it a try.. Smile

I know for a fact, that a third guy in here has been involved in the David deal se well (since the beginning like me), but that the seller didn't want to sell to him, because he only wanted a few individual figures! So if this guy is still interested in some figures, he is more than welcome to contact me!! Smile

Kind regards
Kenneth

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:23 am

The seller is playing the field to get the best price. Par for the course.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 am

Who wouldn't go for best offer? But sounds like something strange is going on, I would be cautious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:22 am

Interesting idea on putting people together but it's a slippery slope. I'd only say that if a bunch of folks get together, make sure it's well planned and that parties understand exactly what part they play.

Good luck to everyone.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi John,

yeah a lot of possible problems have to be solved before placing such a bid, I can only agree about! In this case I only want a very small group of well respected long time variant collectors to be involved! Maybe 3 or so? Not more since the more people the more problems could occour!

Thanks for your input though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:03 pm

No problem, good luck !

And find me some carded POCHs!!!!

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm

HAHA! I would definately keep them myself! Wink Imagine finding a carded Poch 37/41 back A or B with Ugnaught or Boba Fett!! Those two figures have still not appeared on Poch cards! I could settle with a carded Poch Bossk or Lando Bespin with black neck though.. cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

I'd take a POCH anything at this point.

I've had a shot at three and blew all of them. Still kicking myself

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Nothing like this ever comes my way. Best of luck. Hope it all works out for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!   Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Poch deal for those who could be interested!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-