The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am

Joes doesn't have a cape either, but does come on a cool card. Sorry to hear about your figures arms, I have a few of those myself, lol.
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 am

@rebojazz wrote:
Joes doesn't have a cape either, but does come on a cool card. Sorry to hear about your figures arms, I have a few of those myself, lol.

ahh the joys of mex/sa collecting lol!

daren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 am

Oh man I am drooling all over myself...kinda like what the Ganja man would do if a caped white fett popped up Smile great scorr,
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

@aussiejames wrote:

Cristian what 'line' is the white ERG from?
He looks like he stole Leia's cape Laughing

Hello my friend this is a vintage piece only articulated arms, this piece came originally with cape, I will show you other example with cape too but the plastic and paint is different but same mold and same cape, this piece came from a childhood collection of a friend of mine, who unfortunately in those days his family bought him only bootlegs because the licenced figures were expensive, but now is not unfortunately at all, what do you think?

I feel really thankful because my friend decided to I am the owner of this nice piece

Thanks you all for your comments, and sure Rebojazz I will show more figures.

Cristian
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks Ledy, love to see them. I know of a couple in your collection that I would love for everyone to see, won't mention what they are, that would ruin the surprise :scratch: .

I'll try to update a couple pics of some loose stuff I recently got.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:50 pm

@Mr Ledy wrote:
This figure was made middle Eighties and I think looks incredible in white color

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Star_w10

MR LEDY

I've never seen than before. Thanks for sharing Ledy!
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 pm

@rebojazz wrote:
Thanks Ledy, love to see them. I know of a couple in your collection that I would love for everyone to see, won't mention what they are, that would ruin the surprise :scratch: .

I'll try to update a couple pics of some loose stuff I recently got.

Hello Rebojazz wich figures do you want to see? unsure

Cristian
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Vintage Red Snowtrooper bootleg (Mexico)   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

I just love the color of this figure after many years what do you think?

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Star_w12

MR LEDY

Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:48 pm

@Mr Ledy wrote:
I just love the color of this figure after many years what do you think?

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Star_w12

MR LEDY

Another sweet figure. Been looking for a vintage head sculpt Snowtrooper for a long time. I've seen blue but not red. Great stuff. I like to see your yellow Chirpa!
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Vintage Chief Chirpa bootleg yellow (Mexico)   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:08 pm

This figure still have attached the staff to his body

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Star_w13

MR LEDY
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:11 pm

@rebojazz wrote:

Another sweet figure. Been looking for a vintage head sculpt Snowtrooper for a long time. I've seen blue but not red. Great stuff. I like to see your yellow Chirpa!

Is this the figure Rebojazz?
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:38 pm

@Mr Ledy wrote:
@rebojazz wrote:

Yep, that's the one! I remember recently seeing it on another site (Mexican) and immediately fell in love with it. I, however, didn't notice until now that the staff is attached to the body, very odd and cool.

Oh, there is another very rare Snowtrooper that I think you have as well... purple? I could be mistaken. Any odd OLD stuff I love to see, many are still unknown which is the fun part of collecting this line.

Thanks again for sharing everything!
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:47 pm

@rebojazz wrote:
@Mr Ledy wrote:
@rebojazz wrote:

Yep, that's the one! I remember recently seeing it on another site (Mexican) and immediately fell in love with it. I, however, didn't notice until now that the staff is attached to the body, very odd and cool.

Oh, there is another very rare Snowtrooper that I think you have as well... purple? I could be mistaken. Any odd OLD stuff I love to see, many are still unknown which is the fun part of collecting this line.

Thanks again for sharing everything!

Yeah the purple one is amazing because is made at eighties, and that mold was used again in nineties, but the plastic is very different, I do not have an individual picture of him, let me take one and I will post it.

What about you please show some plastic too, please :cool laugh:

Cristian
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Nothing too big but here are some odd paint variant bootlegs.

Here is an early Vader bagged. As you can see in the second photo he is an alternate sculpt version, his legs and chest have the "square padding" design as opposed to the common legs with lines. I hope I explained that with sense.

[img]Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Picture033_zpse5422e0e[/img]

[img]Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Picture034_zpsfcee28dc[/img]

Here are some odd paint variant figures.

[img]Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Picture036_zps2712bf3b[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 am

@rebojazz wrote:

Here is an early Vader bagged. As you can see in the second photo he is an alternate sculpt version, his legs and chest have the "square padding" design as opposed to the common legs with lines. I hope I explained that with sense.

[img]Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Picture033_zpse5422e0e[/img]

[img]Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Picture034_zpsfcee28dc[/img]

Here are some odd paint variant figures.

[img]Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 Picture036_zps2712bf3b[/img]

Nice pieces my friend, that Vader is great and that Bossk is amazing cheers

Cristian
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 am

YELLOW CHIRPA Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Freaking awesome!!!

Also kudos on your white ERG Cristian. I never saw those before!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

It never gets boring on those it seems! I agree with Steven that I only have seen a blue vintage mold Snowi till today.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 am

@rebojazz wrote:

Congrats on that purchase too Steven cheers

Loving to hear about that Vader...didnt knew that either!!!
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 am

affraid affraid affraid wow what a bunch of goodies these lot are,yellow chirpa,red snowy and a bossk :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: some amazing finds.keep'em coming and thanks guys for posting the pics. :clap:

daren
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 pm

I'm loving that bagged Vader, congrats on the find! I didn't realize there were two versions of the 'padding' on his body, very cool info.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
electricdragon
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
electricdragon

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Chubby Vader arrived today after years of hunting.... pirat
Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 File
Back to top Go down
http://david-hilf-illustration.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

great set there.....and welcome to TIG buddy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

@electricdragon wrote:

Where are they from?

Are amazing cyclops

Cristian
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

They're Dutch. Came in 2 different heights. Missing from this set is the Chewie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 am

@electricdragon wrote:

I love the Dutch bootlegs! Not easy to track down. I'm still searching for the smaller Vader!
Back to top Go down
electricdragon
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
electricdragon

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:40 am

@wbobafett wrote:
great set there.....and welcome to TIG buddy!! Very Happy

Thank you. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://david-hilf-illustration.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases   Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second edition - Latest Bootleg Purchases

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: The Outer Realm
 :: Latest Purchases (Sorry George) and Want to Buy Lists
-