The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 am

3 - luke bespin moc

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 YTFJiB5

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 am

2 - boba fett moc

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 B2UxYrm

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:57 am

damn walkie i was just about o post ROTJ fett and you beat me to it lol.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 am

4 - Gomorrean Gaurd MOC

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 7bmG8Jr

now back to bed!!!

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:59 am

@chris.75 wrote:
damn walkie i was just about o post ROTJ fett and you beat me to it lol.
hopefully i bet you to 4 as well geek

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 am

ha ha yeah you did and now i'm late for work, bugger!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 am

:clap: well played lads. Round 4 complete. Stefan takes 4 points, James 2 points, and welcome to the game Chris you take 2 points also.

answers were:
Pic1 - Luke Jedi
Pic2 - Fett
Pic3 - R2D2 sensorscope
Pic4 - Gam Guard

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 7
Walkie - 7
AussieJames - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
Chris.75 - 2

look out for Round 5 later Wink

Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley

***Bonus detail 2 points****

Identify this non Star Wars late 70s classic! I point for the name. 1 point for the full pic!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Bonus110

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:37 am

Merlin

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 am

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 LGdaaoh

pic for bonus question, game is merlin

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 am

Bravo! Félicitations! :clap:

2 bonus point your way!

scores after bonus:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Walkie - 9
Cantina_Patron - 7
AussieJames - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
Chris.75 - 2

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
flycasual
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
flycasual

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 am

You guys are too fast! Shocked
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 am

@flycasual wrote:
You guys are too fast! Shocked

If i hadn't been a sleep when the last round was one I wouuld have been quicker!

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:49 am

YEAH, TIME ZONES SUCK, PLUS DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE WITH THE BONUS ROUND COS I WAS AT WORK. NOT THAT I'M A SORE LOSER OR ANYTHING lol! QUITE CHUFFED WITH ME 2 POINTS THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 am

Ive missed at least 3 easy ones I knew straight way but was busy.

Oh well it keeping everyone on their toes!!

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm

WTF!!!...I missed three full rounds!!!!!!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 25204068_zps3f7367ed

(Still no. 1, so I guess I can miss a few more till the weekend comes smoke )

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm coming for you!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:14 pm

sneaky round coming up in a bit Wink Get those fingers ready, refresh refresh refresh!!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm

study

It's ROUND 5!

Good luck!

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Round_16

PIC 2

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Round_17

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Round414

PIC 4

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Round_18

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 pm

3 - pencil topper

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 UCYviY1

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:38 pm

#4 speeder bike pedal car
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Fields10[/img]
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 pm

1 - yoda jedi master game

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 3V8xm8b

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Yoda Dagobah Board game

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 $(KGrHqJ,!o8E63YcCyz+BPDg!FNVBw~~60_12

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Its actually Yoda the Jedi Master Game

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-