The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:51 pm

@walkie wrote:
Razz

Razz

John was using his Commodore 64 to post that last answer :-)

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm

give up on last one, my problem now is walking dead or spartacus ?!?!?!

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Star Wars, Jedi Arena

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 JediArena
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Well played cheers Round 5 complete. Stefan scored 4, Steve 2 and Ryan 2.

scores

Dr_Dengar - 14
Walkie - 13
Cantina_Patron - 9
TishomingoSith - 4
AussieJames - 3
DarthBerizing - 2
Chris.75 - 2

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Round 6......

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Round510

PIC 2

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Round610

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Round611

PIC 4

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Round415

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 pm

ROTJ Mini Memo

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 DSCN0832
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

@TishomingoSith wrote:

ROTJ Mini Memo

correct cheers

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
@TishomingoSith wrote:

ROTJ Mini Memo

correct cheers

(my girls are in love with Padme and Leia)
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Geez, not easy..

#1 Star Wars Jigsaw puzzle, 350 piece

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 P1020331
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm

From "House of Games"... finished puzzle:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 P1020334
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Correct Ryan on the jigsaw puzzle, and you got the manufacturer too Smile

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm

I might get fired because of this game Wink
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 pm

3 - Star Warrior X Space Fighter Model Kit

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 PJdUbt2

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 am

Any clues for no.2?

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
@walkie wrote:
Razz

Razz

I just got a beep on my pager telling me I was late to post? LOL

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 am

@DarthBerizing wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
@walkie wrote:
Razz

Razz

I just got a beep on my pager telling me I was late to post? LOL

lol!

sorry for my late reply back.... I only just got your message, my AOL Mail is playing up today. lol.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 am

@walkie wrote:
Any clues for no.2?

Here's an expanded pic.... bit easier now... but I also need to know the name of the manufacturer for this item!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Game5a10

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm

This one was nearly impossible...

#2 is the Star Wars Birthday by Centerpiece

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 $T2eC16d,!w0E9szN,Fj3BQhftss9Dg~~60_35
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 pm

oops... by Designware
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 pm

& I believe it's the table cloth? There are a lot of the same logo on different parts of this set... but in different shades of color.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Wrong Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Wrong Twisted Evil

It was the only design that matched that I saw over looking forever.

It's not part of the birthday set? I guess I give up. I was certain with the same drawing/design it was right. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:22 pm

This one is evil, the last guess was good but the logo if offset differently to te characters.

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 pm

@walkie wrote:
This one is evil, the last guess was good but the logo if offset differently to te characters.

It was there, but it repeats itself on the table cloth, napkins, cups, etc., so the logo moves around. It was even in different 'shades' on different items (like the invitations).
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Okay... is it by Drawing Bord?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 STARWARS0VIN-ESB-Invites-2-300x300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-