The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back Invitations

Manufacturer - drawing board

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Well done Ryan cheers

You take 2 points (for the pic and getting "Drawing Board") .... however a bonus point to Walkie for being on the ball there and quickly adding the full information of the item ie: ESB Party Invitations Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Round 6 complete. Ryan takes 6 points, Stefan takes 2 + 1 bonus point.

Starting to look interesting at the top of the leaderboard now Smile

scores

Walkie - 16
Dr_Dengar - 14
TishomingoSith - 10
Cantina_Patron - 9
AussieJames - 3
DarthBerizing - 2
Chris.75 - 2

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Round 7.....

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Round710

PIC 2

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 R5b10

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Round711

PIC 4

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 R7c10

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 pm

3 - ewok teaching clock

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 T7PHVRW

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Embarassed

Last edited by cantina_patron on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:08 pm

4 - Millenium Falcon (Seat)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 LKIrOJn

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 pm

#4 Vader TIE Fighter
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 25201110[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:23 pm

PIC 3 correct.

PIC 4s wrong Stormie Smiley

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:24 pm

4 - endor forest ranger (seat)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Vintage-star-wars-rotj-mini-rig-vehicle-endor-forest-ranger

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 pm

@walkie wrote:
4 - endor forest ranger (seat)

:clap: correcto!

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 pm

#2 Hoth Wampa box (1st issue)
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Vintag10[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#2 Hoth Wampa box (1st issue)

correct cheers yes, the one where they used RC on the photography because they hadn't made Luke Hoth yet Smile

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm

2 - wampa

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Vintage_wampa

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Damn it. Steve was too fast with the Wampa box answer. Cool

F^%*%*&^, I suck at this game. lol!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Damn it iPhone too slow!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 pm

@Commander Clint wrote:
Damn it. Steve was too fast with the Wampa box answer. Cool

F^%*%*&^, I suck at this game. lol!

lol!

It's a tough game, Clint.

but talking of Wampas.....; first person to post up a pic of the legendary Lili Ledy black Wampa gets a bonus!!!!

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:39 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Black-wampa-rises

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 am

Good choice of Marco's photo for the LL Wampa Cool

extended picture clue to PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Lklklk10

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 am

Haha do I get a bonus, bonus point?

I think 1 is a book cover.

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 am

1 - Star Wars Question and Answer Book about Computers from 1983

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 1bIZruF

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 am

cheers

Round 7 complete. Stefan takes 6 points + 1 bonus point. Steve takes 2 points.

Walkie - 23
Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 11
TishomingoSith - 10
AussieJames - 3
DarthBerizing - 2
Chris.75 - 2

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 am

Smile Round 8......

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Round810

PIC 2

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Round811

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 Round812

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-