The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:

PIC 1: Dagobah playset?

wrong Twisted Evil

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

Dagobah was my next guess, i just got an image ready as well. unsure too brown for jabba !?!?

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 am

PIC 1: Chief Chirpa Hood?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEQqI3rqbIjoulr-J8njsTEmsUYFVa6rPwulBJ8UMhPnZr5Rot
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:00 am

Both still wrong... but Walkie you were very close when you made your original guess Wink

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am

1. rancor keeper (his boot?)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 HwI5jNH

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am

PIC 1: Gamorrean Guard?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Vintage_gamorrean
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 am

pic 1 - Rancor Keeper ?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 am

Stefan got it! cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 am

@walkie wrote:
1. rancor keeper (his boot?)

2 points on their way to Walkie cheers welcome to the leader board Stefan.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 am

PIC 4: Imperial Attack Base? (Still have the idea we are looking at snow here)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 TempVhothbase
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:12 am

4. land of the jawas playset

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 ULG6vy1

i'm thinking sand

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 am

Don't think sand or snow... think green Wink

Pic 4 is very difficult indy

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 am

PIC 2 isn't that easy too. Very Happy

I was thinking the details of a figure's robe, but no figure seems to match.

Well I give it a shot.

The Emperor.

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZZbPcHYsIbOpF_afoUKjx-EjUg3OhyUtgG_B163uU7hHt-qDF
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 am

LOL i was thinking a freezer bag for pic.2 lol!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 39XQGaU

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:32 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:
PIC 2 isn't that easy too. Very Happy

I was thinking the details of a figure's robe, but no figure seems to match.

Well I give it a shot.

The Emperor.

cheers good! But it's not the Emperor....

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:35 am

Ackbar?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Admiral+ackbar+vintage
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 am

PIC 2: Tusken Raider?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 IMG_7099_zpsdb46317f
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:44 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:

Ackbar?

Ahar! No matey, it's not me!!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Ackbar10

(and it's not Tusken Raider either)

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:48 am

PIC 2: Anakin Skywalker?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 D_21519
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:

PIC 2: Anakin Skywalker?

correct cheers

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:04 am

Finally! Very Happy

One pic left, I have no clue.

Stefan, others?

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 am

Think green??? Endor related?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:15 am

@aussiejames wrote:
Think green??? Endor related?

I thought so too.

But couldn't match anything Endor related so quickly with PIC 2.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 am

It's only Pic 4 to solve?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:19 am

Yup, I meant pic 4.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-