The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 pm

2 - max rebo piano

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 pm

@walkie wrote:
2 - max rebo piano

correct Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:59 pm

#2 Max Rebo organ!

Embarassed Doing 2 things at once! I was still on page 5 lol!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Maxpia10[/img]
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 pm

3 - pc game?

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Point for Steve for the Rebo piano pic.

No it's not a PC game for Pic 3.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:31 pm

#1 Palitoy X-Wing box.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Kgrhqj10[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:36 pm

2 points for Steve fot the Pali X Wing box cheers

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:39 pm

#3 MPC X-Wing Fighter model kit
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#3 MPC X-Wing Fighter model kit

good answer but nope.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 pm

3 is for triplets at 3am my time
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-k-Jg-n6zas_scgH9-nPSBMGeOSzuDrv4LIgc92MY2TxytNM
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Got it!!!
#3 Vinyl Record Tote.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Allsor10[/img]

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
Got it!!!
#3 Vinyl Record Tote.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Allsor10[/img]

Nice find! I was in church during #3. Maybe I'll get lucky and be online when we have 4 or 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Nice work Steve for the record tote cheers

Round 3 complete. Steve wins with 5 points, John takes 2 and Stefan 1.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 5
Walkie - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
AussieJames - 1

Bonus question for 2 points:

Identify the toyline and the name of the character !!

(no need to post pic for this)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Post_b10

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 pm

He-Man / Masters Of The Universe
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Nice work Steve for the record tote cheers

Round 3 complete. Steve wins with 5 points, John takes 2 and Stefan 1.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 5
Walkie - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
AussieJames - 1

Bonus question for 2 points:

Identify the toyline and the name of the character !!

(no need to post pic for this)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Post_b10

1984 He-man Motu
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Damn it, slow connection Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Steve quickest taking the point for the name of the toyline.

1 point left for the name of the character......

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Bonus: Two Bad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
Bonus: Two Bad

correct cheers and two bonus points your way.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 7
Walkie - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
AussieJames - 1

Look out for Round 4 coming soon to a time zone near you (hopefully Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 pm

celebrate Cheers Paul. This game is just SOOO damned addictive. I love it! :clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 am

ROUND 4......

MOC mixup!!

Be careful out there.....

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round410

PIC 2

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round411

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round412

PIC 4

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round413

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:18 am

PIC 3 R2D2 sensorscope ROTJ
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Rotj_77_back_r2-d2_sensorscope_moc_c-6_unp
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

pic 1 ROTJ luke jedi knight outfit?

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 ROTJ_77_zpse4b58682[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-