The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:33 am

@Hyver wrote:
i think it's a palitoy moc version Wink

Wouter is spot on - its the Pali, 2 points awarded!

here's the pic:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 Vintag11

Round over.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 am

And that's why it's the detail game. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:28 am

Round 31 complete! Marco scored 4, Steve and Wouter both scored 2 cheers

leaderboard:

Cantina_Patron - 69.5
Hyver - 66
Ourchickenshack - 43
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 33
Dr_Dengar - 31
Psybertech - 24
Chris.75 - 22.5
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 am

????? Wouter only posted an image, I specified general madine surely one point each?

2nd opinion please??

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am

@walkie wrote:
????? Wouter only posted an image, I specified general madine surely one point each?

2nd opinion please??

sorry Stefan you're absolutely right, should be a point apiece, I'll amend the scores Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 am

amended scores

leaderboard:

Cantina_Patron - 69.5
Hyver - 65
Ourchickenshack - 43
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 34
Dr_Dengar - 31
Psybertech - 24
Chris.75 - 22.5
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am

No harm done, that palitoy / Kenner moc was evil but very clever Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 am

@walkie wrote:

2nd opinion please??

absolutely, i only got the madine factor because of you.. totally looked over it when browsing moc images (as it happens with madine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:56 am

Round 32..... Hair We Go!!

Identify the 3.75 inch action figures by their hair/heads!!

You need to name all 6 pics in order and in one go Twisted Evil

You get one turn, then have to wait until another player has guessed before you have another turn.

First player to name all six in order takes 10 points!

No need to post any pics.

Good luck cyclops

PIC1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 R32a11

PIC 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 R32b10

PIC 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 R32c10

PIC 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 R32d10

PIC 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 R32e10

PIC 6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 R32f10

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 am

1 Lando Calrissian
2 Ben Kenobi
3 Ugnaught
4 Luke Jedi Knight
5 Snaggletooth
6 Rancor Keeper
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:50 am

1 Lando Calrissian
2 General Madine
3 Ugnaught
4 Chewbacca
5 Han Solo Bespin
6 Rancor Keeper

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:06 am

I wonder if Paul fell asleep waiting for us to play this round??? lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 am

@Commander Clint wrote:
1 Lando Calrissian
2 Ben Kenobi
3 Ugnaught
4 Luke Jedi Knight
5 Snaggletooth
6 Rancor Keeper

Clint scored 1 correct answer in the correct place Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 am

@walkie wrote:
1 Lando Calrissian
2 General Madine
3 Ugnaught
4 Chewbacca
5 Han Solo Bespin
6 Rancor Keeper

Stefan scored 2 correct answers in their correct places Smile

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 am

1 Snaggletooth
2 General Madine
3 Anakin Skywalker
4 Han in Carbonite
5 Lando Calrissian
6 Rancor Keeper
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

@Commander Clint wrote:
1 Snaggletooth
2 General Madine
3 Anakin Skywalker
4 Han in Carbonite
5 Lando Calrissian
6 Rancor Keeper

Clint scored 2 correct answers but both in the wrong places!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 am

***Correction***

sorry Clint and Stefan, you both said "Lando Calrissian" earlier when in fact it is "Lando Skiff".

My error (I'm totally crap today Razz )

anyway... Pic 1 is "Lando Skiff" so that's one pic you can all elimate now cheers

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 am

1 Lando Skiff
2 General Madine
3 Anakin Skywalker
4 Han Solo Trench
5 Lado General
6 Bib Fortuna PROTOTYPE!

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 am

1 Lando Skiff
2 Anakin Skywalker
3 Weequay
4 Han Trench Coat
5 Han Solo
6 Rancor Keeper
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:40 am

@walkie wrote:
1 Lando Skiff
2 General Madine
3 Anakin Skywalker
4 Han Solo Trench
5 Lado General
6 Bib Fortuna PROTOTYPE!

Stefan scored 3 correct answers, 2 of which are in their correct places Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 am

@Commander Clint wrote:
1 Lando Skiff
2 Anakin Skywalker
3 Weequay
4 Han Trench Coat
5 Han Solo
6 Rancor Keeper

Clint scored 3 correct answers in 3 correct places cheers

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 am

1 Lando Calrissian
2 General Madine
3 Ugnaught
4 Chewbacca
5 Snaggletooth
6 Bib Fortuna PROTOTYPE!

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 am

1 Lando Skiff
2 Anakin Skywalker
3 Klaatu
4 Han Trench Coat
5 Han Solo
6 Lobot
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:23 am

1 Lando Skiff
2 Anakin Skywalker
3 Chief Chirpa
4 Han Trench Coat
5 Bespin Han Solo
6 Jord Dusat
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 am

1 Lando Skiff
2 Obi Wan
3 Chewbacca
4 Han Trench Coat
5 Bespin Han Solo
6 Lobot

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-