The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Empty
PostSubject: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Game is carried on from this thread:

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5382-tig-detail-game-season-4-prize-winnng-contest-1-now-started

Last round and scores were:

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Round 32 complete. James takes the 10 points bow

Good battle there lads cheers

leaderboard:

Cantina_Patron - 69.5
Hyver - 65
Ourchickenshack - 53
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 34
Dr_Dengar - 31
Psybertech - 24
Chris.75 - 22.5
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

Round 33 coming soon!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Round 33...

1 point for the correct object and 1 point for the correct pic posted Smile

PIC 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  R33a10

PIC 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  R33b10

PIC 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  R33c10

PIC 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  R33d10

PIC 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  R33e10

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 pm

#4 Empire Strikes Back Frisbee

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Il_ful10
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:03 pm

#1 Imperial Attack Base
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Hoth Imperial attack base Hut

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  51bl-e10
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:06 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Imperi10[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm

@ourchickenshack wrote:
#4 Empire Strikes Back Frisbee

correct answer and pic - 2 points Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#1 Imperial Attack Base

correct answer - 1 point, but James gets the 2nd point for posting the pic first Smile

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm

#5 Palitoy Star destroyer Playset instructions.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  P1030610[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:11 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#5 Palitoy Star destroyer Playset instructions.

well done! Correct answer and pic - 2 points Smile

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  P1030689
Damn!!!

lol same pic too
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Damn, no email notification again and the easy ones gone already Sad

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:40 pm

3. craft master empire strikes back acrylic paint by numbersThe TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  CR00354
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:41 pm

#2 Kenner dicast TIE Fighter?
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Images12[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:43 pm

@chris.75 wrote:
3. craft master empire strikes back acrylic paint by numbers

Well done! Correct answer and pic - 2 points Smile

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:43 pm

2. die cast x wing
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Th?id=H.4643556375462032&pid=1
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#2 Kenner dicast TIE Fighter?

nope Twisted Evil

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Quiz_f10

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm

@chris.75 wrote:
2. die cast x wing
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Th?id=H.4643556375462032&pid=1

wrong answer, but 1 bonus point awarded for posting such a beautiful little SW item that I wish to own one day Very Happy

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

wow, thank you very much bounce he he
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

2 - Die cast vader Tie Fighter ?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Baggys10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:02 pm

@ourchickenshack wrote:
2 - Die cast vader Tie Fighter ?

wrong No

hint: it is a moc, but it isn't a die cast Wink

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

#2 Sears Ugnaught vacume-pack moc

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Searsu11[/img]
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

2-sears ugnaught moc

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  SearsUgnaught

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Lol, bloody iPhone!!

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:15 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#2 Sears Ugnaught vacume-pack moc

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  Searsu11[/img]

Of course!! lol! well done Steve :clap: close one stefan phew

oops, should wait for a confirmation first bounce

Last edited by chris.75 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-