The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 pm

2 mlc-3 inserts?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 DSCF2224
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 pm

#2 Vehicle Maintenance Energizer
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 pm

@Hyver wrote:
2 mlc-3 inserts?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 DSCF2224

and we have a winner! Wouter is the first to 40 points cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:51 pm

sshhh dude play on
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Boxing10
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

4 BASIC TOOL AND SUPPLY CO belt buckle, x-wing theme

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Il_570xN.234589604
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Don't you mean 80 points Paul.

Very well done Wouter you have retained your title! celebrate

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 pm

@Hyver wrote:
4 BASIC TOOL AND SUPPLY CO belt buckle, x-wing theme

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Il_570xN.234589604

incorrect (but strangely close tongue )

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

5 something cosmetic?
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Knocko10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
Don't you mean 80 points Paul.

Very well done Wouter you have retained your title! celebrate

D'oh yes 80 points :I am stupid:

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

erm..
i won? Smile

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Well played guys, congrats Wouter, you de king!!! very well played Steve mate. Awsome final round cheers cheers cheers :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: celebrate celebrate celebrate

Last edited by chris.75 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

lol thanks guys

i'm still eager to find the other two though.. some hints paul? maybe one of the "spectators" knows?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

@Hyver wrote:
5 something cosmetic?

not cosmetic, think communications...

and yes you won Very Happy

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm

It would be good to see an expanded pic. of #5
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:01 pm

hint for number 4...

Wouter posted an almost exact copy of my pic, but it's a different manufacturer. I had to look twice.

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

5 bootleg walkies! (in honor of our very own walkie here)
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 TO89000
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

@Hyver wrote:
5 bootleg walkies! (in honor of our very own walkie here)

correct, its the walkie talkies What a Face

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 pm

this one by the leather shop then? Smile

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Il_570xN.152968440
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Congrats Hyver and well played Steve celebrate

heres my final punch post Cool

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 29559310
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Is this the right pic?
#4[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 Il_ful10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

here it is The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 APAC-061
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Congrats to our winner "Wouter" cheers

Thanks to Paul for putting on a great game. cheers

I enjoyed playing and will look forward the the next game.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

@ourchickenshack wrote:
Congrats Hyver and well played Steve celebrate

heres my final punch post Cool

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 29559310

lol! that's my favourite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-