The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm

@walkie wrote:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Dairylea_Box_DSCF3157_Jessica_Harper_h768

4 diarylea

well done Stefan, 1 point for the pic.... quick name the manufacturer for the other point !!!!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Damn I knew that but these iPhones are naff for playing on. Congrats!

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Kraft - 4

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm

sorry stefan, your pic isn't showing for me (it only did in paul's reply) - which is why i went ahead and posted
didn't mean to steal Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Hyver wrote:
3 streets popsicles

correct answer and pic, 2 points and a chocolate sponge!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm

[quote="Hyver"]4 craft dairylea cheese spread

quote]

Wout takes the point for "Kraft" and half a slice of raspberry tart!

Round over! I'm hungry now.

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Check the spelling...it's not "craft" it's "kraft" like I posted.

"it's why it's called the detail game!!!!"

2 points to me I think?

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm

wow - that was quick - your amazing Hyver !!

I guess I'll just go have some Wookie Cookies Very Happy

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 36216310

there delicious as long as you don't mind a few hairs in your food :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Round 34 complete. Wouter scored 9 and Stefan scored 1.

It's so close now phew

leaderboard:

Cantina_Patron - 74.5
Hyver - 74
Ourchickenshack - 56
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 35
Dr_Dengar - 31
Chris.75 - 25.5
Psybertech - 24
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Well played Wouter. I didn't realise it was possible to type so fast just using your nose! lol!

....only half a point in it. smoke

Last edited by cantina_patron on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm

It'll be 1.5 points when the scores get corrected from the last round Wink

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm

@walkie wrote:
It'll be 1.5 points when the scores get corrected from the last round Wink

not for a simple spelling mistake Wink

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Round 35 coming later... maybe our final round? Just looking for some pics bounce

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

he he he i'm looking forward to this. I'm not gonna play cos i don't want inter fear with the top leaders, Wouter , Steve and James getting as many points as they can. But its gonna be a real interesting game to watch. Good luck guys cheers cheers cheers :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Join in Chris! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:51 pm

@chris.75 wrote:
he he he i'm looking forward to this. I'm not gonna play cos i don't want inter fear with the top leaders, Wouter , Steve and James getting as many points as they can. But its gonna be a real interesting game to watch. Good luck guys cheers cheers cheers :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Chris I'm with you - I may be in 3rd place but I know theres not a snowballs chance in Hades that I can win What a Face I'm going to watch but not play either - I just want to see the 2 big dogs go at it . Hell , its a miracle I'm in 3rd place anyway :I am stupid:
What would be really cool (are you listening Paul ?) is to see the next round scheduled at a time that Steve and Wouter can both be ready and able to play - let 'em duke it out Angry SW
Maby announce the "fight time" before hand so we can all sit around and watch popcorn

anyone else like the idea that would be willing to step aside and let the 2 detail masters go at it head to head ?

It will be Tyson vs Holyfield all over again - I just can't wait to see who gets their ear bit off thinking
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Thanks Steve but i'm gonna enjoy this more if i just watch, although i'm sure i won't be able to resist trying to identify the pics. So i'll have a go, but i'm not gonna post. Good luck mate cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:55 pm

James wrote: anyone else like the idea that would be willing to step aside and let the 2 detail masters go at it head to head ?

It will be Tyson vs Holyfield all over again - I just can't wait to see who gets their ear bit off thinking [/quote]

Great idea James it would be cool to know what time it'll all kick off so we can all watch. Although you should definetley play mate your right up there with em. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 2317226149_070c69996f
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:03 pm

i just wanted to add that however this round turns out, and who decides to play along etc.. it's all the same for me.. i'm just here to have fun (mainly) Smile

that said, i'll be away (again) for the weekend starting tomorrow afternoon
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 pm

and this:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 $T2eC16R,!wsE9suwydN7BQppZP3uMQ~~48_79
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Agree it might be some battle tonight Gam Guard

It's going to be a 6 questions worth 12 points round, so might be worth James still playing if Wouter and Steve completely suck tonight lol!

I'm almost ready to post... if you guys want to confirm and say you're ready then I'll chuck them up in say 20 mins? With a pre post to say it's about to start?

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 pm

@Hyver wrote:
i just wanted to add that however this round turns out, and who decides to play along etc.. it's all the same for me.. i'm just here to have fun (mainly) Smile

Well put Wouter, I feel exactly the same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Hell, I'll play in my head!
I am amazed I got any right so far but it is fun and stressful playing. :I am stupid:
My 1000 Collectibels from a Galaxy Far, Far Away book has had its spine busted during the rounds I have been in though! Smile
I just wish I could have gotten in more rounds but there's always next season!

Anyway....... let em' at it!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

sounds good paulç

it's ON, as it were
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-