The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:15 pm

@Hyver wrote:
i just wanted to add that however this round turns out, and who decides to play along etc.. it's all the same for me.. i'm just here to have fun (mainly) Smile

that said, i'll be away (again) for the weekend starting tomorrow afternoon

I have just been playing for fun too and have had a blast Very Happy If you had not taught me how to post pics I wouldn't have even been able to play What a Face

If your going to be gone again this weekend thats all the more reason for me to not interfere w/ the Rumble In the Jungle geek

besides I saw that Steve just posted so it looks like both of you are wide awake - theres no better time for a faceoff celebrate
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 pm

btw, win or not, i'm hereby calling dibs on organizing the next battle... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Quick recap of the scores:

leaderboard:

Cantina_Patron - 74.5
Hyver - 74
Ourchickenshack - 56
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 35
Dr_Dengar - 31
Chris.75 - 25.5
Psybertech - 24
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

It's the first one to score 80 wins the Detail king crown!

You have 15 minutes until the pics go up... just time for a quick cuppa, fag, coffee, dump poo , or whatever Razz

Best of luck!! Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm

@Hyver wrote:
btw, win or not, i'm hereby calling dibs on organizing the next battle... Wink

cheers cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Red 5 standing by!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 pm

alllmoooost theeeere
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Good Luck To Both Of You !!!! cheers

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Nail-b10

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Nail-b10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:35 pm

2 mins! popcorn

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Round 35.....

1 point for the correct answer, 1 point for the pic!

Best of luck Cool

PIC 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 R35110

PIC 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 R35210

PIC 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 R35310

PIC 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 R35410

PIC 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 R35510

PIC 6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 R35610

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:38 pm

3 takara x-wing

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS_9k7j-LVFn7w54Pv3wyJ5ohiDII-e2USdXryaZ9sYsRMWgn0
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm

#1 Tri-logo Romba
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm

@Hyver wrote:
3 takara x-wing

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS_9k7j-LVFn7w54Pv3wyJ5ohiDII-e2USdXryaZ9sYsRMWgn0

correct pic... but more specific answer required!

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

1 trilogo biker scout
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB9E4JQqwl8ZvMFwd8MWtl9CYt3yBJR-Tj1nKvXYr3PKJ0Rjt8Nw
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

3 takara transforming x-wing model ?
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 pm

or 3 takara non-transforming x-wing model Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#1 Tri-logo Romba

correct answer 1 point

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

#1[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 T2ec1611[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Hyver wrote:
3 takara transforming x-wing model ?

incorrect

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:42 pm

6 basa imported slave 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgb-PVMUJrRZbe4x67iWu23hoxUEOYi5s7Vyfws_3fLVEVVjTdNw
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:43 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
#1[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 T2ec1611[/img]

correct pic

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:43 pm

@Hyver wrote:
6 basa imported slave 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgb-PVMUJrRZbe4x67iWu23hoxUEOYi5s7Vyfws_3fLVEVVjTdNw

all correct 2 points

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:44 pm

@Hyver wrote:
or 3 takara non-transforming x-wing model Smile

lol!

more specific please Smile

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

tough round, i love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
@Hyver wrote:
or 3 takara non-transforming DIE CAST x-wing model Smile

lol!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

@Hyver wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
@Hyver wrote:
or 3 takara non-transforming DIE CAST x-wing model Smile

lol!

lol! you take the point!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-