The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:48 pm

You are talking in plural, so this is also dedicated to me! Stefan and John: I was just saying what I noticed .
- First up the Yoda isnt in the wild again because it is a different figure.
- The Luke isnt in the wild again because Jeff kept it.
- The Proto describtion is "unlucky"
- And that IMO that Yoda shouldnt have been graded with a "U" IMO!

If it is not possible to state normal and obvious observations on the subject then I will leave posting in this section! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

just my 2 cents

I am off

Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:03 pm

i now you right,anyhow last post here
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Totally agree...

AFA balls up with U grade

Shipping firm's balls up damaging yoda

Lando listing misleading.

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Wolff

My comment was to everyone, let's keep comments on the toys!! U grading is still part of that discussion of course.

I guess I didn't want to see anyone taking shots at Jeff or Mete personally. That's all.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Exceptionally misleading to call that Lando a prototype. Jeff you know full well its a custom job! Everyone who saw Jason's advert knows it so I'm sure you do too. The staff being broken is no loss either - its also custom

And I agree with Wolff, how does a TT Yoda get a U Grade if it turns up at AFA with the bubble unattached?
Back to top Go down
itfciain
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:18 pm

@olisuds wrote:
Exceptionally misleading to call that Lando a prototype. Jeff you know full well its a custom job! Everyone who saw Jason's advert knows it so I'm sure you do too. The staff being broken is no loss either - its also custom

And I agree with Wolff, how does a TT Yoda get a U Grade if it turns up at AFA with the bubble unattached?

These are the bits that confused me too - and will probably confuse potential buyers

How can a figure missing half it's belt be U-graded - and now knowing it came out of the bubble in transit, how can the U be guaranteed

Also, the vibro axe was just a custom made item - as it is broken, I don't see the use of putting it in the case
Back to top Go down
JEFFS_MUSEUM
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

@olisuds wrote:

Hello I said that the yoda broke through the bubble not that the bubble lifted, the figure was 1/2 in and 1/2 out when afa received it and I had to provide pics of it when it was not cracked open.

The yoda has distinct markings proving it was the same yoda that I bought moc and not to mention Im a stand up guy that has never been known to screw anyone over.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
JEFFS_MUSEUM
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:01 pm

@JEFFS_MUSEUM wrote:
@olisuds wrote:

Hello I said that the yoda broke through the bubble not that the bubble lifted, the figure was 1/2 in and 1/2 out when afa received it and I had to provide pics of it when it was not cracked open.

The yoda has distinct markings proving it was the same yoda that I bought moc and not to mention Im a stand up guy that has never been known to screw anyone over.

Jeff

I JUST REVISED THE LANDO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....   Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near complete set of TT figures back up for sale....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2